peacepink

Worldwide Campaign to stop the Abuse and Torture of Mind Control/DEWs

What are your opinion on how information gathered through the use of "mental surveillance"

either from the government or a group of stalker's, who does this kind of atrocities to a particular individual as their target.

is invasion of "privacy" tolerable to everyone?

Views: 181

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

No, i would doubt that there are any stalkers that are real

This is terrible. Don't break down, they cant really hurt you and you have committed no crime

Guys I need help.I have been running for years.I wrote to this forum about a year ago.I'm still roaming around the country.I live out of hotels blowing thru 1000's of dollars a month.I was implanted years ago drugged .I'm tired is there any assistance that anyone can offer.Please I have a son who 8 years of age ,please someone offer anything.i thought about sending my wife and son overseas seeing if they would be more secure out of the reach of the perps here.   Thanks Matt

try to see Dr john Hall, he can help you to detect implants.

He detected Jesse Beltram implants and I think he also detected James' Walbert implants. I think they are located in CA.

Contact jesse beltram, he will help you to contact Dr john Hall. Here his site:http://www.wix.com/winlinquist/home#!topstories

Accomplices... can be your Friends, Relative and Families, the place where you are living and it's sorroundings also most common possibilities are "attitudes" anything about the TI that they want to destroy are all connected when finalized Later...!

You can start gathering data from there.

All possibilities is a "must", upto YOU on how you figured it out.

GOODLUCK!!!

COGNITIVE LIBERTY & MENTAL SURVEILLANCE

The principle of mental sovereignty and cognitive liberty is predicated on the idea that one’s thoughts are one’s own, that the surreptitious control or outright manipulation of an individual’s mind marks an unacceptable invasion of mental privacy, and necessarily cramps freedom of thought by discouraging the production of new ideas via coercive psychological threat. Much in the same way that employee drug testing acts to control employee behavior, surveillance in general, affects the way people act. With mental surveillance, the question becomes how your thoughts do or don’t “behave” and how thinking is indirectly controlled under the auspices of surveillance.  Presently, cognitive liberty is threatened by one important new technology that makes possible mental monitoring: 

http://www.cognitiveliberty.org/issues/mental_surveillance.htm

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Latest Activity

CLS commented on Robin Yan's blog post Why are Toronto police, Canadian torturers afraid of this page of their "report"? Why do Toronto police, Canadian torturers hack this page of their "report"?
"Hello Robin, I'm not sure the people torturing you are the Toronto Police or RCMP, I think this groups works for USA Miltary, NSA, CIA. This group are criminals. You have not broken the law and it is against the USA constitution and Canadian…"
yesterday
Robin Yan commented on Robin Yan's blog post Why are Toronto police, Canadian torturers afraid of this page of their "report"? Why do Toronto police, Canadian torturers hack this page of their "report"?
"ICC has received this photo.I can not upload it."
yesterday
Robin Yan posted blog posts
yesterday
Robin Yan posted a discussion
yesterday
Angeline Klas posted a blog post

Update on Neighbourhood Harrasment

Hi everybody,My neighbours have gone too far. The dog is going crazy, barking like crazy. It's owner is teaching it to talk. It barking everthing the Stalkers want them to say to me. I have no place left where I can sit quiet. People follow me to come in my face. Even in the shop they stand close to me and whisper things the Gangstalkers say in my ear. The Neighbours do not complain about that evil neighbour with the dog. I do pay my rent like all of them. I demand an compensation for it. They…See More
yesterday
Angeline Klas commented on Anneline Harisunker's blog post TI'S HAVE YOU EXPERIENCED THE FOLLOWING
"Yes Anneline, we have eachother to talk to about this Gangstalking thing. The people around us don't want to listen or understand us. They like to think we are mentally ill. Bye bye for now, Angeline Klas"
yesterday
William May replied to William May's discussion From Australia
"Australia only"
yesterday
William May posted a discussion

From Australia

There is some disturbance currently with the signal, so don't be alarmed, hang in there. It will be over in a few days
yesterday

Badge

Loading…

© 2017   Created by Soleilmavis.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service