peacepink

Worldwide Campaign to stop the Abuse and Torture of Mind Control/DEWs

What are your opinion on how information gathered through the use of "mental surveillance"

either from the government or a group of stalker's, who does this kind of atrocities to a particular individual as their target.

is invasion of "privacy" tolerable to everyone?

Views: 180

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

No, i would doubt that there are any stalkers that are real

This is terrible. Don't break down, they cant really hurt you and you have committed no crime

Guys I need help.I have been running for years.I wrote to this forum about a year ago.I'm still roaming around the country.I live out of hotels blowing thru 1000's of dollars a month.I was implanted years ago drugged .I'm tired is there any assistance that anyone can offer.Please I have a son who 8 years of age ,please someone offer anything.i thought about sending my wife and son overseas seeing if they would be more secure out of the reach of the perps here.   Thanks Matt

try to see Dr john Hall, he can help you to detect implants.

He detected Jesse Beltram implants and I think he also detected James' Walbert implants. I think they are located in CA.

Contact jesse beltram, he will help you to contact Dr john Hall. Here his site:http://www.wix.com/winlinquist/home#!topstories

Accomplices... can be your Friends, Relative and Families, the place where you are living and it's sorroundings also most common possibilities are "attitudes" anything about the TI that they want to destroy are all connected when finalized Later...!

You can start gathering data from there.

All possibilities is a "must", upto YOU on how you figured it out.

GOODLUCK!!!

COGNITIVE LIBERTY & MENTAL SURVEILLANCE

The principle of mental sovereignty and cognitive liberty is predicated on the idea that one’s thoughts are one’s own, that the surreptitious control or outright manipulation of an individual’s mind marks an unacceptable invasion of mental privacy, and necessarily cramps freedom of thought by discouraging the production of new ideas via coercive psychological threat. Much in the same way that employee drug testing acts to control employee behavior, surveillance in general, affects the way people act. With mental surveillance, the question becomes how your thoughts do or don’t “behave” and how thinking is indirectly controlled under the auspices of surveillance.  Presently, cognitive liberty is threatened by one important new technology that makes possible mental monitoring: 

http://www.cognitiveliberty.org/issues/mental_surveillance.htm

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Latest Activity

Steven Jones replied to Tero Parkkonen's discussion Successfull V2K recording since 13.9.2016 in the group UNITED STATES OF AMERICA
"The second file above slowed to 10%. I had to break the file into two parts for the upload."
1 hour ago
Steven Jones replied to Tero Parkkonen's discussion Successfull V2K recording since 13.9.2016 in the group UNITED STATES OF AMERICA
"A sample of recordings made without a microphone. The sounds are recorded as ingress into the computer circuits. For editing I used the 'Volume Increase' and 'Initial Noise Reduction' functions in GoldWave Software. It is…"
1 hour ago
"Some of my recordings have a similar beat in them. Perhaps the voices accompany the beat using a separate mechanism? I am attaching two files from my extensive collection. Remember... THESE SOUNDS CAME OUT OF MY MOUTH!! They are not my voice or…"
1 hour ago
cat cat replied to energyweaponsatme's discussion Shielding: Brain
"Just FYI, in my case when I use shielding materials at night I will become sick in some way the next day or so. They hate colloidal silver taken internally, it interferes with the tech.   The worst pain of my life was experienced the next night…"
2 hours ago
hassanmcv replied to Sally Jayne kollars's discussion I'm a targeted person, who do I turn to for help in the group UNITED STATES OF AMERICA
"I have also forced speech and involuntary body movments amongst numerous other symptoms, energyweaponsatme. And I m not commenting on this thread to put on the long list of my symptoms but to say these two symptoms do exist. I ve nothing to prove…"
2 hours ago
hassanmcv replied to Sally Jayne kollars's discussion I'm a targeted person, who do I turn to for help in the group UNITED STATES OF AMERICA
"Forced speech and involuntary body movments and more does really existed and experimented on TIs. Beware of what you re saying here, energyweaponsatme, respect others TIs testimonies. If you don't have these symptoms, no need to talk this way,…"
2 hours ago
Profile Iconhassanmcv and energyweaponsatme joined Susie peris's group
Thumbnail

UNITED STATES OF AMERICA

The United States of America Will Stand for Freedom and Against Mind Control...See More
2 hours ago
Munro-67 is now a member of peacepink
2 hours ago

Badge

Loading…

© 2017   Created by Soleilmavis.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service