WHAT IS PSYCHOLOGICAL WARFARE?

(...from the website and professional work of Mr. Martyn Caruthers).

TI's know only too well how it feels to be gang stalked.  And it's particularly frustrating to try and explain what gang stalking feels like to friends and/or family members... or how the pattern of behavior does in fact, threaten your peace of mind.  But in fact, gang stalking is SUPPOSE to threaten your sanity.  It is designed to make you report your experience to police so that the reporting by itself, brings into question-- your sanity!  

I personally can attest to numerous experiences that have happen to me for over ten years now.  Collectively, they have cause me to file many police reports, write to numerous women's organizations and even the FBI.  I won't bore you with the details in this note because I'm actually writing to post this link to the website of SYSTEMIC COACHING.  The link is from the work of Mr. Martyn Caruthers who is an expert on hostile human behavior to persons, neighborhoods, townships and countries.  Trust me.  He knows his stuff.  Here's a glimpse into Caruthers' insight--

"...Psychological operations are used by anti-nuclear groups, women’s rights activists, pro-abortion and anti-abortion groups, gun-control lobbies, adherents of capital punishment, senior citizen groups, and small political organizations. Modern technology (e.g. internet and cell phones) greatly increases the influence of psych-ops efforts. (A sad example of psych-ops is parental alienation, in which a parent incites children to distrust or hate the other parent, to gain some personal advantage.)...".

BOOKMARK his website and refer to it from time to time.  Also share with family and friends so they can learn from an expert. I'm personally, DONE with trying to get my family to understand what they just refuse to pretend doesn't exist.  Are you?

Here's the link again: http://www.systemiccoaching.com/Systemic/psych-ops.htm

THANKS FOR LISTENING  ...and... one more thing.  Here's a link from a blog piece I wrote last year in tribute to the innocent children who were murdered at Sandy Hook.  I personally believe the perpetrator was under a behavior modification program TI's know very well.  I've included this link because it includes additional work from Mr. Caruthers' on HUMAN SYSTEMS. 

~Debra (djgTheMediaLady) Florida, USA

Email: themedialadydjg@hotmail.com

You need to be a member of Peacepink3 to add comments!

Join Peacepink3

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –