What shall I/we do? I don't know how to deal with them. Please forward this. 

UN

UN Human Rights

UN Human Rights Council

International Bar Association

Human Rights Watch

Amnesty International 

Amnesty International Canada

International Human Rights Community 

International Criminal Court

Canadian Governments 

I finished one survey from UN Human Rights because U.N. , International Human Rights Community, International Criminal Court, they all know that  Toronto Police, Canadian Torturers backed by Ontario Government are hacking them and me, Canadian victim of torture.

Please see how they are hacking UN Human Rights.

https://m.facebook.com/yzlrobin?tsid=0.16716495210179216&source=result#!/photo.php?fbid=1648020885253196&id=100001359027296&=a.170010383054261.50133.100001359027296&source=48&refid=17&__tn__=EHH-R

This atrocity, very, very rare ,but

"understandable" ,is to cover up their ongoing  torture,terror, attempted murder, crimes against humanity; is to stop me from fighting for my life and fighting against torture.

U.N. , International Human Rights Community, International Criminal Court, no matter how you express your serious concerns; no matter what you are doing , Toronto Police, Canadian torturers backed by Ontario Government , who are living as my neighbors; who are gathering around my workplace, keep torturing me, threatening me, terrorizing me, attemptedly murdering me by every possible means and with all possible Non-Lethal Weapons. These weapons are classified as weapons of mass destruction by UN. With them, they madly attack my head, my hearing, my heart. 

What kind of Non-Lethal Weapons are they using? UN Human Rights are having everything   

I provide. UN Human Rights promised to keep evidence for victims of torture.

How are they terrorizing me in my workplace by attacking my hearing? Please see this below:

In my workplace, my hearing, my ears function as a switch, on off; off on...Witnesses, evidence ( Signal pick-up),and  literature regarding Working principle of common jammers, such as speech jammers.  Toronto Police,Canadian torturers are using these below :

http://www.secintel.com/ecom-prodshow/laser_listening_defeat_system.html

Can you imagine your hearing is like a switch, on , off when talking to your colleagues? This is terror.

How are they terrorizing me in my home?

In my home, they attack my ears with Microwave, causing tinnitus. The Navy department told  the public how Microwaves can be used as weapons and how it can cause tinnitus. 

At the end of this survey, I wrote :Human rights   are close or far? Seemingly qiute far , Actually very close.  When you don't need them, they are far ; when you need them, they are close.

Canadian victim of torture 

Robin Yan 

20/03/2018 

You need to be a member of Peacepink3 to add comments!

Join Peacepink3

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• People are adding confusion here. The main point is what i am trying to say is we are all implanted with nano wire. You need to look extremely closely at your X-rays if you have one. Forgot about the rest. How do we remove the nano wire and expose this crime?

For example, this person got this implant taken out. http://www.saunalahti.fi/~makako/mind/diaries/my_diary.htm .

This reply was deleted.