peacepink

Worldwide Campaign to stop the Abuse and Torture of Mind Control/DEWs

What shall I/we do? I don't know how to deal with them. Please forward this.

What shall I/we do? I don't know how to deal with them. Please forward this. 

UN

UN Human Rights

UN Human Rights Council

International Bar Association

Human Rights Watch

Amnesty International 

Amnesty International Canada

International Human Rights Community 

International Criminal Court

Canadian Governments 

I finished one survey from UN Human Rights because U.N. , International Human Rights Community, International Criminal Court, they all know that  Toronto Police, Canadian Torturers backed by Ontario Government are hacking them and me, Canadian victim of torture.

Please see how they are hacking UN Human Rights.

https://m.facebook.com/yzlrobin?tsid=0.16716495210179216&source...!/photo.php?fbid=1648020885253196&id=100001359027296&=a.170010383054261.50133.100001359027296&source=48&refid=17&__tn__=EHH-R

This atrocity, very, very rare ,but

"understandable" ,is to cover up their ongoing  torture,terror, attempted murder, crimes against humanity; is to stop me from fighting for my life and fighting against torture.

U.N. , International Human Rights Community, International Criminal Court, no matter how you express your serious concerns; no matter what you are doing , Toronto Police, Canadian torturers backed by Ontario Government , who are living as my neighbors; who are gathering around my workplace, keep torturing me, threatening me, terrorizing me, attemptedly murdering me by every possible means and with all possible Non-Lethal Weapons. These weapons are classified as weapons of mass destruction by UN. With them, they madly attack my head, my hearing, my heart. 

What kind of Non-Lethal Weapons are they using? UN Human Rights are having everything   

I provide. UN Human Rights promised to keep evidence for victims of torture.

How are they terrorizing me in my workplace by attacking my hearing? Please see this below:

In my workplace, my hearing, my ears function as a switch, on off; off on...Witnesses, evidence ( Signal pick-up),and  literature regarding Working principle of common jammers, such as speech jammers.  Toronto Police,Canadian torturers are using these below :

http://www.secintel.com/ecom-prodshow/laser_listening_defeat_system...

Can you imagine your hearing is like a switch, on , off when talking to your colleagues? This is terror.

How are they terrorizing me in my home?

In my home, they attack my ears with Microwave, causing tinnitus. The Navy department told  the public how Microwaves can be used as weapons and how it can cause tinnitus. 

At the end of this survey, I wrote :Human rights   are close or far? Seemingly qiute far , Actually very close.  When you don't need them, they are far ; when you need them, they are close.

Canadian victim of torture 

Robin Yan 

20/03/2018 

Views: 141

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Robin, we are all implanted with nano wire on the skull. Why don't we all work together to get this removed and exposed. Then we can track down the people who did this by the technology used. For example if there is a certain wire type or technology , we can track the people and companies involved by the technology. My website has details and x-rays of my implants. I highlighted the implants and wires in red. The lie these people want us to believe is this can be all done remotely with satellites and without being implanted. You have to be implanted for them to EEG clone, EEG Hetrodyne to you. Then you broadcast your frequencies and satellites maybe able to pick them up. How can a satellite read your thoughts if you go to the lowest level of a concrete parkaged? IT CANNOT!!!! It cant read your brainwaves through multiple layers of concrete?  You and all of us are implanted with nano wires on our skull and we broadcast our brainwave frequencies. Then they can pick it up.

Please spread this message because they don't want this technology out to the public. They are trying to avoid jail time . They are assaulting true victims extremely hard to drive them to depression, suicide, labelled mentally ill because they don't want this technology out. They want it a secret. Spread this message and lets  all work together to remove these implants and expose these people.

And some victims, the implanted nano wire is not just on the skull, its all over the body. This technology can actually do amazing things that are beyond brain control that general public even the government doesn't know.  THESE CRIMINALS DON"T WANT THIS OUT. THAT IS THE TRUTH BEHIND A LOT OF THIS.

Like my website says, they experimented on you without consent, Now they don't want this technology out so they are torturing victims into depression, suicide or being labelled mentally ill. Why, technology is getting better, X-ray imaging and MRI scanning is getting better. Soon the public technology will catch up to their technology and it will show the implants.

https://mindcontroltorture.wordpress.com/

Thanks

Then you broadcast your frequencies and satellites maybe able to pick them up. How can a satellite read your thoughts if you go to the lowest level of a concrete parkaged? IT CANNOT!!!! It cant read your brainwaves through multiple layers of concrete?

----------

It can be not only satellites. It can be picked up by other technology devices using radio, mobile, wi fi frequencies. 

Alels they use a process called hetrodyning and can do it with say a 210MHz signal coupled with a 100MHz when passed through the targets brain the brain activity modulates the signal yealding 2 signals one is cut off using a filter the other in this case 110MHz is kept. The oriinal signal is striped of leaving you with 10MHz of pure raw brain data.

People are adding confusion here. The main point is what i am trying to say is we are all implanted with nano wire. You need to look extremely closely at your X-rays if you have one. Forgot about the rest. How do we remove the nano wire and expose this crime?

For example, this person got this implant taken out. http://www.saunalahti.fi/~makako/mind/diaries/my_diary.htm .

Without implants they cant control your mind?

CLS said:

People are adding confusion here. The main point is what i am trying to say is we are all implanted with nano wire. You need to look extremely closely at your X-rays if you have one. Forgot about the rest. How do we remove the nano wire and expose this crime?

For example, this person got this implant taken out. http://www.saunalahti.fi/~makako/mind/diaries/my_diary.htm .

Ffs.. already told you guys how it' done and that cls (means clear screen in command prompt & code)is one of them. Check out my stuff! 

To EEG Clone and to EEG Hetrodyne to you, they need to implant you. But yes a satellite could possibly send frequencies to a broad region and alter the moods of a large group of people

Got the spectum analyser I'll show you the signals soon that will shut you up about stupid implants..
CLS said:

To EEG Clone and to EEG Hetrodyne to you, they need to implant you. But yes a satellite could possibly send frequencies to a broad region and alter the moods of a large group of people

There are people here trying to help true victims and study, and there are people causing confusion. I been victimized since I was 4 years old, they assaulted my kids and family. I am a true victim and I know for a fact that I am my family have been implanted. I want others to know so we can find a way to solve this.

I been victimized since I was 4 years old, they assaulted my kids and family.

------------

You are not 100% victim, you are lucky. When your kids with all your family will cooperate together with that bio-stalkers against you, than will be bad.  

What we all understand with word implant. 

Toronto Police, Canadian torturers , out of thin air, convey disinformation about me to Canadian Governments, to some people who can bully me.

"He is communist soldier." How vicious they are.

Canadian victim of torture

Robin Yan

22/12/2017

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Latest Activity

Robin Yan posted a blog post

Please help me forward this to them,thanks.

The Scarborough HospitalOntario GovernmentHere is one photo regarding our discussion between UN and me. I never show you this, you must understand what I meant .https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1679183298803621&id=100001359027296Now, again,  you must disclose two pieces of voice recording of mental status examination, one hand written medical record to me, to UN,  International Bar…See More
34 minutes ago
Gretta Fahey posted a blog post

SMART DUST IS SETTING UP A SYNTHETIC NETWORK INSIDE OUR BODIES NOW, WHICH IS LEADING TO WIRELESS HUMAN REMOTE CONTROL, SEVER UNDERSEA FIBRE OPTIC CABLES NOW.

Here is the reason why the Irish government must demolish all microwave transmitters urgently followed by severing all undersea fibre optic cables.Nanochips and Smart Dust are the new technological means for the advancement of the human microchipping agenda. Due to their incredibly tiny size, both nanochips and Smart Dust have the capacity to infiltrate the human body, become lodged within, and begin to set up a synthetic network on the inside which can be remotely controlled from the…See More
2 hours ago
Charmy Melvin posted a status
7 hours ago
Martuja Hosen posted blog posts
14 hours ago
Martuja Hosen posted a status
14 hours ago
14 hours ago
14 hours ago