Peacepink

Worldwide Campaign to stop the Abuse and Torture of Mind Control/DEWs

Why all my emails sent 2 months ago remain all unanswered ?

I want to notify all of you of my problem with some associations and websites that are so-called defenders pro-TI and that would actually turn out to be traps for new coming to lights TI and just another form of NSA and CIA subsidiaries to control more on us all !

I am very furious about what's going on behind all this story, but I will find the truth  !

Here my last email sent to all of them, and I want that all of you be witnesses of what will happen next :

"Hello.

Why my emails sent 2 months ago to c#####@gmail.com and to Derrick Robinson from freedomfchs.com and to info@freedomfchs.com and to eucach1001@gmail.com and to eu@icaact.org and uk@icaact.org and us@icaact.org they remain all unanswered?

Why is everyone keeping me in silence?

What is this attitude?

I do not understand.

What's happening?

On what criteria are set the answers or the lack of answers?

Should we be more patient?

Or is there any problem?

But which one?

Thank you for your response.

bestofcomputer, TI from France since 1998, and still alone."

Views: 741

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

i apologize for the delay, bestofcomputer      i did not see this (or what you had written two months ago), or would have responded sooner - here are two sites which are both informative and extremely insightful

Articles on FFCHS being a front organization*:

http://fightgangstalking.com/ffchs-a-disinformation-group/

Cliff Huylebroeck from Belgium wrote:

"Warning against phony TI organizations. FFCHS is a bogus government front group, probably FBI. Other groups like FEDAME, ICAACT and EUCACH are extremely suspect. Search the names of everyone who is connected to it. Stay away from them. Victims are easily enchanted by doctor titles and alphabet organizations."

Scroll down wiki to: "Billboard on November 12, 2012"

From http://www.gangstalkingwiki.com/

http://exposinginfragard.blogspot.com/2014/03/getting-involved-with...

"And it seems that any time I come across something involving FFCHS, when I look into it I find out it's a scam...

• The Watterson 'win'
  • The Myron May suicide letters
  • The Aaron Alexis email correspondence
  • FFCHS hijacking the World Day conference from Debra Dupre
  • Mell Mellhedek's 'Human Protection Software Suite' scam
  • Everything about Robert Duncan
  • FFCHS's false claims of taking the TI cause to government offiicals and 'moving forward'
  • And most recently, FFCHS's false claims of helping in a class action suit filed by the victims of Aaron Alexis"

From http://exposinginfragard.blogspot.co.uk/

LB

while it would appear that those larger organizations which were not set up as psy-ops in the first place are quickly subsumed by the power of the state, some of what 'deca' denounces as "lone bloggers sites' can fill you in on all the details of how this is done (which the big ones don't dare hint at)     you are quite correct - and you are not alone.

peacepink has a broader spectrum of opinion (and fact) than most of these organizations, and is under regular and visible attack from recognized sources (ffchs shills, generally)   it is routine for certain members to be blocked from the chat rooms or even the site - soleilmavis herself reported being denied access for about 11 months
*i shamelessly plagiarized this from nrg's site, and had to weed out his own blog here wherein he was whining about the mods, which has since been deleted by them (and his 'contribution/complaint' was slyly insinuated into the middle of anthony's text, just btw)

ok, thanks.

Now I want to give you this information :

these are the only replies that i got quickly to my last mail to these organizations :

1/ first reply :

"

Hello,

On behalf of ICAACT.ORG we would like to thank you for your inquiry.  

Your inquiry is important to us and we will respond as quickly as

possible.  This is an auto response so please do not reply.

ICAACT.ORG is committed to educating the public and obtaining objective

data for victims of electronic terrorism across the globe.

Respectfully,

ICAACT.ORG"

2/ second reply :

"

Hi bestofcomputer.   Apologies, that I may have overlooked your email.  I am often very busy.  However, I try to answer all emails sent to me.  I hope you are well.  Please keep in touch. 

Derrick"

From those replies would you feel confident to be with the right people willing to help you or the wrong people trying to fool you and totally useless ?

Let me know your opinion.

I will inform you of what happens next.

bestofcomputer, r u pointing at organizations like ICAACT, FFCHS, EUCACH and labelling them of "NSA and CIA subsidiaries", "traps for new TIs"????

my opinion: those organizations help victims and educate people on this issue...and the job isn't easy...thanks to ICAACT, FFCHS, EUCACH and some other groups...now u can disagree...but even worse, u accuse ...ok, so tell us more about the traps...or is it because of the lack of the responses to ur emails...please specify...accusations requires evidences on what ur saying...

the simple answers are these organizations just don`t have the staff or the resources and getting hundreds of emails every week  

thank you, bestofcomputer       my comments have been 'awaiting approval' on 'deca's' blogs for months now, so i hope you don't mind if i reply to his latest hobby horse here, since it does seem to bear directly on your question:

Victory in Richmond, CA!!!

May 21, 2015

Greetings, everyone!

There is great news, today! Something historic happened Tuesday night, May19, 2015 in Richmond, California.  I wish you all could have been there!  I wanted to make a general announcement beforehand so you could all attend.  However, I had to be careful so that the Richmond City Councilmembers would not be pressured by the perps. 

ladies and gentlemen - a brand new article by mr. anthony fowood:

Oh my…. Here we go again! Another exaggerated claim by Derrick Robinson to make it look like FFCHS is doing something helpful to TIs when they’re not.

Why didn't they announce beforehand that this was coming up? Because they didn't want the city council to know what sort of nonsense they encourage their followers to believe by having a bunch of them show up wearing tinfoil hats and carrying picket signs, claiming that their minds were being read by satellites. They had to keep the lunatic aspect of what they promote out of the picture, as they always do when trying to appear legitimate in the real world.

As it is, I really don't see how the decision of a city council to pass a Space Preservation Act is going to make one iota of a difference to anything. All it does is show that the council supports the Act, but without the rest of the country behind it, it's still useless.

But let's all give more credit to these people than is due! After all, that's the FFCHS way!

What this does is tie the claims of TIs to satellite-based technologies in the eyes of the courts and the public at large. But satellite-based technologies are really not the issue at all, since most or all electronic harassment is conducted through ground-based technologies! Those who believe that their minds are controlled by satellites are the only ones who this rather insignificant ‘win’ will appeal to. These are the people who are the most deceived by the claims of people like Robert Duncan and who gravitate to FFCHS, and it only encourages them to continue to believe all that nonsense and stay stuck in their situations by focusing on the wrong things.

The whole thing can be summed up in this one sentence by Derrick:

"It felt like, after years of struggle, we had finally

accomplished SOMETHING which could benefit the
     TI community."

Yes, after years of (admittedly) getting NOTHING accomplished, FFCHS finally has THIS meaningless success to offer TIs to make them at least FEEL like they're being helped by these people.

...Or maybe that feeling was just from eating the potato salad and cake?

If anything, this just shows that Derrick Robinson, the cowardly leader of FFCHS who dares not face me on any of his claims for fear of being totally put in his place, is grasping at straws to maintain the appearance of legitimacy among the TI community.

Good luck with that, Derrick.
LB
teo expressed his own himself frustration after failing to get any significant response after two years on his tragically short-lived 'icaact phase III discussion (with the organization - not the staff, whom he praised for their efforts)    'deca':  how is it that the cointelpro agents you warn us of have 'not' been able to infiltrate these organizations of mostly "ex"-gov't agents (j mckinney army intel, alias-duncan admitted c.i.a., etc)

ffchs's last reported court 'victory' turned out to be a couple of fraudsters (one convicted previously) chosen to represent us as delusional suing scam artists (a replay of dr phil's ffchs shill matthew miles barasch planned fiasco)

http://exposinginfragard.blogspot.ca/2014/08/whos-perping-who-expos...

(and also hot of the presses this week:   http://exposinginfragard.blogspot.ca/ (spencer barasch's little brother)

deca said:

the simple answers are these organizations just don`t have the staff or the resources and getting hundreds of emails every week  

LB

btw this strikes me as quite amusing, in its own strange way, even without the lack of follow up:

On behalf of ICAACT.ORG we would like to thank you for your inquiry.  

Your inquiry is important to us and we will respond as quickly as

possible.  This is an auto response so please do not reply.

Labrat tells us How many people YOU think are in ICAACT

Also its clear that YOU labrat nor Antony F has a clue whats been happening in Richmond ...

One of the biggest problems in the TI community is theirs not enough stable, reliable , willing & able  with the right attitude Ti`s coming forward and wanting to get involved ....theirs too many TI`s that wants to moan & groan telling everyone how its so bad for them ...and how other victims and not doing enough and solving  their personal  situation and spend all day on social media   gossiping and arguing .

over a month and a half later and still no reply from ffchs who must be, as 'deca' asserts, very busy indeed with their "hundreds of emails each week"        i've already detailed what they were busy doing at that moment by re-posting anthoy's article above, but i did not go into enough detail about the activities underway      derrick's first paragraph raises the spectre of "the perps" in order to explain why they felt obliged to elude their followers (a discrediting army of tinfoil hat true believers who would have been an embarrassment to the disinfo front's image:

(self-professed "ex" N.S.A. surviving, untargeted 'whistle-blower' derrick robinson:)
"Victory in Richmond, CA!!!
May 21, 2015

Greetings, everyone!

There is great news, today! Something historic happened Tuesday night, May19, 2015 in Richmond, California.  I wish you all could have been there!  I wanted to make a general announcement beforehand so you could all attend.  However, I had to be careful so that the Richmond City Councilmembers would not be pressured by the perps. 

Here's what happened:  Due to the persistent efforts of Amy Anderson, the City of Richmond adopted Dennis Kucinich's Space Preservation Act of 2002, which bans a number of space-based weapons launched from satellites - including psychotronic technologies.  Although Mr. Kucinich's measure got mired in committee and therefore, did not pass through Congress, it did pass in Richmond, California Tuesday night, just as it had in  Berkeley, California in 2002. 

Link to the official Space Preservation Act Resolution of the City of Richmond, CA:

Some well-known activists in our community spoke at the Council meeting:  Jesse Beltran, President of ICAACT, Lisa Becker, who gave an impassioned speech similar to the one she did for the Bioethics Commission meeting a few years ago, which was ignored, Dr. Edward Spencer, a neurologist, Elizabeth Adams, host of 'America Needs to Know', Alec Rafter, Chair of the FFCHS Media Committee, long-time activist, Robert Swegan, as well as myself. 

The councilmembers were attentive and asked questions regarding material displayed by some speakers, some asked questions, reaching out, trying to understand the issues presented; others were well-researched, all a sharp contrast to the stony silence of the Bioethics Commission. 

After the meeting, there was a celebration at Amy's residence with barbecue chicken, potato salad, green beans, potato chips, soft drinks and a cake.  This is the first time I have ever seen the TI community so happy!  Even Jesse Beltran, a man who is usually distant, was smiling at the head of the table.  Many of the others were hugging and rejoicing.  Amy was beside herself with joy and was outwardly beaming.  It felt like, after years of struggle, we had finally accomplished SOMETHING which could benefit the TI community. 

The important thing to remember about this action is that this council was/is in a position to assist TI's and they are clearly interested in helping them more if they come to understand the issues.  One of the first steps in this process was the resolution that they passed, 5-2 Tuesday night.

Here's the link to the video to watch the proceedings.  The council starts to deliberate the resolution at 3:10:35 

Links to news stories about this measure:

The Richmond Standard - May 20, 2015

The San Jose Mercury News

Truth Stream Media

(AF in response to same, in the article i cited just above:)

Oh my…. Here we go again! Another exaggerated claim by Derrick Robinson to make it look like FFCHS is doing something helpful to TIs when they’re not.

Why didn't they announce beforehand that this was coming up? Because they didn't want the city council to know what sort of nonsense they encourage their followers to believe by having a bunch of them show up wearing tinfoil hats and carrying picket signs, claiming that their minds were being read by satellites. They had to keep the lunatic aspect of what they promote out of the picture, as they always do when trying to appear legitimate in the real world.

(the rest of AF's response is already posted above on this page, immediately following this unbelievable as well as unbelievably pathetic excuse from deca for the one month overdue 'ffchs-with-you 24/7!' response:)

Reply by deca on May 29, 2015 at 10:57am

"he simple answers are these organizations just don`t have the staff or the resources and getting hundreds of emails every week"

LB

reading between the lies, there's no good reason not to interpret the following two lines by icaact as i describe after they've been semiotically deconstructed by my fantastic 'trollslator' computer:

(a)  "CAACT.ORG is committed to educating the public" simply means that their disinformation is a one-way street and that they therefore are obliged to refuse (by pointedly and explicitly ignoring requests such as best-of-computer's) to be contradicted, corrected or even informed by our more mundane, less sensationalized realities                              

(b) "and obtaining objective data for victims of electronic terrorism across the globe." is sung to the melody of 'to dream the impossible dream' - while discrediting genuine gang-stalking target's testimonies ("machine-induced delusion") and associating us in the public eye with extremely implausible 'theory attacks' (like the watterson-mccaan fiasco thrown out of court, or this sham to pretend it's satellites - which we could never prove without nsa cooperation, go figure - so that we don't try to prosecute the ground agents gunderson and mckinney disclosed, nobody seems to have any time left over for real problems on earth!

it has been suggested that cointelpro authorities like to think their clever, and I have posted some suspicious names following in cliff's revelation of the actual import of "OSI") by mentioning j McKinney's 'NSA-ESP' project, and pointing out the coincidence between "i scream, you scream, we all scream for ice cream!' and "i cacked, you cacked, we all cacked till we all screamed!", so this one ought to rhyme perfectly: 

"Truth Stream Media", you say?    i'd say 'truth's dream' needs a wake-up call!

labrat why are YOU propagating speculation/blogs  from somebody  that's been banned from peacepink ?

does that not defeat the purpose of AF being banned from here in the first place ?

you have to laught at AF ....every one but him is a perp/shill or front group ....

how hilarious is this?  shall we now presume that 'dishonest deca' will stop making himself look quite so silly trying to defend dubious duncan's preposterous pseudo-scientific speculations?      unlike anthony, whose photos are still there & has been suspended without explanation, alias-duncan will NEVER return,  after stupidly repeating clearly defined violations too despicable for discussion among civilised society

deca said:

labrat why are YOU propagating speculation/blogs  from somebody  that's been banned from peacepink ?

does that not defeat the purpose of AF being banned from here in the first place ?

"you have to laught at AF ....every one but him is a perp/shill or front group ...."

LaBrat Sass

oh really?   just where does AF say anything remotely like this?   if you're going to make it up as you go along, you can say anything you like - but deca got burned severely here* when he tried to call the meticulously documented and thoroughly researched factual material AF assembles to prove ffchs's complicity "speculation" - 'speculation' applies to alias-duncan's credentials, appendix to 'volume two', accepted graduate thesis and bibliography, admittedly "flawed theory" which is not mentioned or even discussed in peer-reviewed academic journals, and his death-defying (by laughter!) cover story

deca continues on his merry way issuing further unsubstantiated accusations, themselves so broadly defined as to avoid specific charges, incidents, quotes or even topics, rather than stand and answer for the ones he has already been called to task over the 'persistent errors' which define his method

*here is a wonderfully instructive vivisection of 'deca's' dance around the issues while repeating several already corrected factual errors in what is clearly ffchs's either outright complicity in or at best grossly self-serving and criminally negligent mishandling of the presentation of the facts of the myron may fiasco used to discredit targets on the cointelpro muertos blog where they 'debated' it 

http://exposinginfragard.blogspot.ca/2015/03/questions-and-answers-...

i thought that looked a little familiar - it popped up "again" in chat last night     this spammed accusation begins to smack of cointelpro psychologcal projection, as well - it seems that anyone who disagrees with 'deca' is a "troll/shill/perp"!  ;-)

• deca

"yes we all know lebowski postion ....anybody that does not agree with him is a perp/stalker/shill"

Reply by deca 5 hours ago:

"you have to laught at AF ....every one but him is a perp/shill or front group ...."

Salut Bestof : je dirais qu'Icaact est probablement authentique, tandis que ffchs est probablement un leurre (je sais que c'en est un, mais je me mets en situation): parce qu'aucun site de TIs n'aurait le temps de répondre personnellement à chaque email, comme Robinson semble le faire ici.

La rupture de toutes les communications d'humain à humain sous quelque forme qu'elle soit,directe ou indirecte, est un des effets les plus pernicieux du programme. Fausser la communication et diviser pour mieux régner sont absolument clé au programme.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Latest Activity

Boe left a comment for João Pereira
"Hello .how long? My email starksbjs@gmail.com"
48 minutes ago
Boe posted a status
"3yrs *Cant stand this |2 mo. In 94 killing 400 k!!!!"
54 minutes ago
Boe posted a status
"Help hello"
56 minutes ago
Boe and Boe are now friends
57 minutes ago
Richard Leonard posted a discussion

attorneys

does anyone know attorneys that are familiar with sonic weapons cases that are for hire ? 214-288-9332 . richard
6 hours ago
Profile IconViola, Jesus4Targets and jack smith joined Peacepink
6 hours ago
Jesus4Targets posted a status
"God Bless all the Children and all the Poor- They belong to God forever, Thank You Yeshua (Jesus) https://www.brighteon.com/436403bf-ce07-4"
9 hours ago
Jesus4Targets commented on AtlantiTeo's video
Thumbnail

The Invisible War 21st Century Targeting

"I made this video about Hive Mind Technology knocking on the door of deep problems:…"
9 hours ago

Badge

Loading…

© 2021   Created by Soleilmavis.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service