Peacepink

Worldwide Campaign to stop the Abuse and Torture of Mind Control/DEWs

Why all my emails sent 2 months ago remain all unanswered ?

I want to notify all of you of my problem with some associations and websites that are so-called defenders pro-TI and that would actually turn out to be traps for new coming to lights TI and just another form of NSA and CIA subsidiaries to control more on us all !

I am very furious about what's going on behind all this story, but I will find the truth  !

Here my last email sent to all of them, and I want that all of you be witnesses of what will happen next :

"Hello.

Why my emails sent 2 months ago to c#####@gmail.com and to Derrick Robinson from freedomfchs.com and to info@freedomfchs.com and to eucach1001@gmail.com and to eu@icaact.org and uk@icaact.org and us@icaact.org they remain all unanswered?

Why is everyone keeping me in silence?

What is this attitude?

I do not understand.

What's happening?

On what criteria are set the answers or the lack of answers?

Should we be more patient?

Or is there any problem?

But which one?

Thank you for your response.

bestofcomputer, TI from France since 1998, and still alone."

Views: 729

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

You mention the NSA and the CIA.  But there are far more state actors involved in covert intelligence activities, even here in the United States.  Governments that have all sorts of electromagnetic weapons and are intent in the matter kept top-secret; you will be surprised to find out that unheard of Third World governments might be hacking your e-mails accounts.  Over the years, government hackers, no doubt from abroad in my case, kept attaching, to my outgoing e-mails, something designed to be undeliverable; something that would not get through the internet server, hence it was returned to me as undeliverable.  Later on, e-mails I sent were received emptied of contempt; people getting mad at me, but it was government hackers that had emptied my e-mails of content.  Only government hackers, from anywhere in the world, have the know-how to easily break passwords, or even encrypted messages.

Yes, it is hard work because governments all over the world at the same time are working hard at keeping its top-secrets highly classified.  Then they use disinformation and misinformation to mislead the public about the truth.

hassanmcv said:

bestofcomputer, r u pointing at organizations like ICAACT, FFCHS, EUCACH and labelling them of "NSA and CIA subsidiaries", "traps for new TIs"????

my opinion: those organizations help victims and educate people on this issue...and the job isn't easy...thanks to ICAACT, FFCHS, EUCACH and some other groups...now u can disagree...but even worse, u accuse ...ok, so tell us more about the traps...or is it because of the lack of the responses to ur emails...please specify...accusations requires evidences on what ur saying...

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Latest Activity

CLS posted a status
"Tis in British Columbia go to the rcmp tomorrow and complain about this crime. Major Importance. Do it tomorrow!!!!!"
1 hour ago
CLS posted a status
"Not sure but still listening about whats happening to TIs"
7 hours ago
CLS posted a status
"This is totally suprising. However General Gadaffi might be an international hero. He might be the most important figure in 1000s of years."
7 hours ago
Monita Choi posted blog posts
19 hours ago
Profile IconJennifer, Arvind Kumar Sahani and Bill Shiphr joined Peacepink
yesterday
Zavylon left a comment for ms sophie margaret depas
"Anybody out there heard anything about CBD products? If not then I would highly recommend doing so, because it's one of the most efficient medicines when it comes to reducing stress, relieving headaches, migraines, etc. Be sure to check out CBD…"
yesterday
Gretta Fahey posted a blog post
yesterday
CLS posted a status
"Got boss who wears a big bill wearing the same belt I had as a child. Now my boss. Hires french and a guy with hammer of thor tattoo. White"
Monday

Badge

Loading…

© 2021   Created by Soleilmavis.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service