Peacepink

Worldwide Campaign to stop the Abuse and Torture of Mind Control/DEWs

www.gangstalkingwiki.com - one of the best Gangstalking sites you'll find

It's no surprise that the shills eventually descended on this and closed off their own discussion, effectively censoring any balancing views. Even though their post is in the "Discussions" area. This is because they are unwilling and unable to debate issues like these properly, openly and honestly.

Does anyone really care whether gangstalkingwiki.com looks like a wikipedia entry? Really? What matters is the information itself, not how it is presented, or who presents it. You'll find very little real, genuine criticism of the information from the shills.

Time and time again the shills focus on how information is presented, and who presents it, rather than the information itself. Why? Because they have no convincing criticism of the information.

Did the shills actually ask the founder of www.gangstalkingwiki.com how he arrived at the statistics? I think you'll find not. They just assume that the stats are made up.

Take a look at www.gangstalkingwiki.com for yourself and make your own mind up.

You don't need a shill to make it up for you.

Views: 1349

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

The problem with gathering proof is to an outsider it looks random and innocent but the target knows its aimed at them. Also the stalkers will often stop what theyre doing when being recorded. I used to get dog walkers and vans follow me by the dozens. Many would say I was being hyper sensitive but I wasnt, it was part of their protocol to make me notice them. But if you look at some gangstalking websites they do have "themes" of harassment ie. Noise disturbance is common for gangstalked victims, rude/obnoxious behavior for no apparent reason, stalkers walking by and repeating conversations the victim has had, followed by particular makes or coloured cars, clothes etc, drive-bys and honking horns, pram walkers (things that the victim will see too much of to just be random coincidence)

But hey, tell these things to a skeptic and what are they gonna say.....youre delusional

Forgot break ins just to let you know someone was there, sometimes with theft, often not. Police wont even bother with these cases. Good idea is surveillance cameras, obviously the stalkers wont show up.

I tried a surveillance camera and it was quickly sabotaged and rendered useless. I tried a high-security combination padlock which was bypassed with ease. I fitted a door alarm which was knocked off its mounting plinth and sabotaged.

This is precision work carried out by highly skilled and trained professionals. The vehicular stalking, too, is conducted with incredible timing and precision. Ruses designed to cause road-rage are timed and planned impeccably, as are other ruses such as theatre. Deca argues these things are "low tech" and therefore would not be used, but that is absolute nonsense. It is slick, incredibly well organised, planned and executed.

The computer hacking, too, is sophisticated. As well as interference with telephone communications. Hackers frequently delete data off my computer, add bogus, stupid, facebook friends, add skype friends and have silly conversations with them, posing as me. Edit documentation and historical facebook messages and change passwords. Recently they edited the font on my computer to make all text virtually unreadable. I had to endure this for weeks until an overnight Windows update fixed it. Add to that periods during the day when they render my pc so slow that it has to be rebooted.
Occasionally, they leave enigmatic messages in notepad for you on your desktop, but this is very rare.
Needless to say, all anti-virus scans - Norton, AVG etc - show nothing.

That looks like a very good site for information.

looks like people on here have already made up thier mind about how "gangstalking" works and they are just want others to believe them ....well good luck ...

again all I see is the TI`s that base there targeting on the bog standard "gangstalking" beliefs is they end up with a victim mentality ....learned helplessness and the more they try to make others believe in "gangstalking" the more ostracised in socety they become

"Fourth, anyone who claims to have a doctorate is legally required to produce evidence of that fact when asked to by anyone they're presenting themselves to as someone with those qualifications, even if it's just by putting 'Dr.' at the beginning of their name, or 'PhD' at the end."

'deca'

"er he posted a document the other night

"YOU can`t check Harvard credentials online like you or who ever told you that the could not find them thats because they are not aviabale to verify peoples ls Havrad  credintials  via the website ..

"so go ane research the lying idiot that told you them lies"

(LB, then:)

(let's try that once again, and see whether deca can actually grasp the point he 'missed' there:)

AF 

"Fourth, anyone who claims to have a doctorate is legally required to produce evidence of that fact when asked to by anyone they're presenting themselves to as someone with those qualifications, even if it's just by putting 'Dr.' at the beginning of their name, or 'PhD' at the end."

'deca'

"er can you tune your radio in and get a nice clear signal HOW IS THAT POSSIBLE WITH ALL THE SMOG !!!!..... again you just talking bullshit playing on peoples lack of knowledge ...and fear mongering ...the EM spectrum is rather quite and the range the brain operates on as well"

LB, then as well

deca, if you do not write a sentence fragment with the word 'doctorate' in it soon, it may begin to appear that you either can't understand this simple point (the legal obligation to signify 'dr' or 'ph'd' as required), or are rather clumsily trying to pretend you can get away with avoiding it lol!

looks like people on here have already made up thier mind about how "gangstalking" works and they are just want others to believe them ....well good luck ...

thanks, 'deca'!   and of course, if you really mean that, you'll indicate this by ceasing to crap your crappy opinions all over the scene of the other blogs you run from (and to) while crapping your crappy theories, and stop attacking other for expressing our own views, and telling us who's on "the wrong site" - thanks 'again'!  ;-)

what has Dr Robert Duncan got to do with "gangstalking" or weather he has a doctorate or not ???

I don`t think he talks about "gangstalking" just really the tech  ??

look if Dr Robert Duncan has lied about the doctorate that does not prove "gangstalking" if hes telling the truth is does not disprove "gangstalking" .....I don`t know how you base anything to do with "gangstalking" on what Dr Robert Duncan talks about ....

so is the talking about the "tech" a threat to the belief of "gangstalking" is that what you are saying ???

i should think that would be self-evident, deca     with your killdeer track record as a chronic liar here (an extremely consistent, scientifically reliable reverse truth barometer), all of your stupid public diploma lies now make your 'g-s b-s' a relative cakewalk!

Reply by deca 8 minutes ago

what has Dr Robert Duncan got to do with "gangstalking" or weather he has a doctorate or not ???

"we carefully examine the facts     one source of facts is persons who persistently lie about documentation, especially regarding criminal frauds implicated in the murder of targets"

So you believe what Anthony post on his blog because that the only place that nonsense is written about unless YOU or Anthony spams it on peacepink

again its only YOU that claim/spams I am a liar ...nobody else does .....

even if Dr robert duncan lied about his doctorate that would not necessary mean everything he has said was a lie ....all that would prove he lied about his doctorate ...that's it

also the same is true if he telling the truth about his doctorate does not automatically  means hes telling the truth in every thing he has said since ....again all that would prove is he`s told the truth about his doctorate

its pretty simple the majority of TI`s and non TI actually have pretty positive reviews of his work and many class him as a hero for speaking about this ......

there are a very very small few number of people that seem obsessed with trying discrediting him ..  I just don`t understand there motive or agenda

so, you're SO slow you missed the comments about how you seem to be "very, very threatened" by discussing g-s"?

deca, cutting it close to the 'just playing dumb' edge:

"so is the talking about the "tech" a threat to the belief of "gangstalking" is that what you are saying ???"

Reply by Big Lebowski 12 hours ago

You see, this makes me laugh because the gangstalkingwiki site endorses all the technologies that Deca has ranted on about loudly for years. But Deca makes no mention of this. Why not? It's his area of interest.

But it deals with Gangstalking as well....and Gangstalking is "mysteriously" something that Deca is very, very, touchy about. Something that he is prepared to invest hundreds of hours online desperately insisting doesn't exist, despite many people on here experiencing it daily and despite its well documented use in other countries (Zersetzung).  Think about it.

a lot of members by now have taken the time, first, to point you to more informative sites in order to correct your ignorance, then to patiently explain what those sites discuss, to attempt circumventing your apparent stupidity

a number of members have also pointed out 'consistent inaccuracies' in your alleged stance(s) - when they do so repeatedly, after correcting your easily checked inaccuracies, yes, deca, they are also calling you a liar

until you produce the 'duncan doctorate' (and you can't, since there isn't one), your own many assurances that we "trust dr duncan it's on his wall", un-retracted and uncorrected, serve to help YOU accuse (and prove) that you lie 

deca said:

So you believe what Anthony post on his blog because that the only place that nonsense is written about unless YOU or Anthony spams it on peacepink

again its only YOU that claim/spams I am a liar ...nobody else does .....

the answer is I personalty believe that the "belief" in "gangstalking" actually is not accurate its not the full understanding of what a TI experiences it only an description from their  POV of there life degrading with a simple explanation that does not stand up to 3rd party scrutiny , and gives them reason to point the finger to everyone around them ...when its really their life that's changed.

also it just makes TI`s difficult to work with ....they are always looking for people they can accuse of being perps etc

RSS

Latest Activity

CLS posted a status
"Tis in British Columbia go to the rcmp tomorrow and complain about this crime. Major Importance. Do it tomorrow!!!!!"
1 hour ago
CLS posted a status
"Not sure but still listening about whats happening to TIs"
7 hours ago
CLS posted a status
"This is totally suprising. However General Gadaffi might be an international hero. He might be the most important figure in 1000s of years."
7 hours ago
Monita Choi posted blog posts
20 hours ago
Profile IconJennifer, Arvind Kumar Sahani and Bill Shiphr joined Peacepink
yesterday
Zavylon left a comment for ms sophie margaret depas
"Anybody out there heard anything about CBD products? If not then I would highly recommend doing so, because it's one of the most efficient medicines when it comes to reducing stress, relieving headaches, migraines, etc. Be sure to check out CBD…"
yesterday
Gretta Fahey posted a blog post
yesterday
CLS posted a status
"Got boss who wears a big bill wearing the same belt I had as a child. Now my boss. Hires french and a guy with hammer of thor tattoo. White"
Monday

Badge

Loading…

© 2021   Created by Soleilmavis.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service