All possible resources include foreign intelligence  agencies.

" You don't trust police. That testifies  you're suffering mental problems."

UN
UN Human Rights
UN Human Rights Council
International Bar Association
Human Rights Watch
Amnesty International
Amnesty International Canada
International Criminal Court
Canadian Governments

Here is the message from International Rehabilitation Council for Torture Victims regarding how to fight and  eradicate torture.

https://api.ning.com/files/xm*FsJbyET7-7W0PM05oW*WwEkTkQdpELqKRQgGkWFHaoQIl-BgpAJyOFNGX3V5NVNbPmC4dgRBT5yeWzpyAFa3z9USXEct7/Screenshot_20181001174450.png

The Scarborough Hospital, Ontario's public hospital, directly and actively,  got involved in systematic torture , terror, threats, harassment, attempted murder, conspiring with Toronto Police, Canadian torturers backed by Ontario Government.

The Scarborough Hospital conducted mental status exams in my home without my "informed consent" . During exams, they stated: " You don't trust police. That testifies  you're suffering mental problems." After that,  I made a request for the access to my entire medical records, two pieces of voice regarding of mental status exams and two pieces of hand written medical records . Over 13 years,  they  still deny my request. In their so many  letters  to me, they stated: " We destoryed them according to the law."

Again,  I request all possible resources to ask  The Scarborough Hospital, Ontario Government to disclose them to me , to International Rehabilitation Council for Torture Victims  and to UN, International Human Rights Community, and International Criminal Court.

All possible resources include foreign intelligence  agencies.

Fight for life and fight against torture, I am not alone and I need your help.

Robin Yan ( Yan, Ziliang)

Canadian victim of torture

02/10/2018

Contacts:

The Scarborough Hospital

3050 Lawrence Ave. E.

Scarborough, Ontario M1P 2V5

416-438-2911

The Scarborough Hospital  uses several social media sites to interact, engage and build relationships with its online community. We encourage you to follow us on Twitter, like us on Facebook, connect with us on LinkedIn and check us out on YouTube.

You need to be a member of Peacepink3 to add comments!

Join Peacepink3

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –