peacepink

Worldwide Campaign to stop the Abuse and Torture of Mind Control/DEWs

All Discussions Tagged 'Dees' (1)

← Back to Atheist-fight-against-mind-control
Discussions Replies Latest Activity

HERE IS WHY I KNOW FOR SURE THAT DAVID DEES IS A TARGETED INDIVIDUAL

HERE IS WHY I KNOW FOR SURE THAT DAVID DEES IS A TARGETED INDIVIDUAL Only an introduction to the topic here....

Started by Marty

0 Mar 15, 2015

RSS

Latest Activity

jane shuker posted a status
"."
7 hours ago
Wayne Morin Jr posted a blog post
11 hours ago
Robin Yan posted a blog post

Dirty and Brutal...

Dirty, Brutal...No one can imagine how evil and brutal they are although UN, International Human Rights Community and International Criminal Court stand up and speak out for me; although UN advised to file complaints against them twice.UNUN Human RightsUN Human Rights CouncilInternational Bar AssociationHuman Rights WatchAmnesty InternationalAmnesty International CanadaInternational Criminal CourtCanadian GovernmentDirty and Brutal...1.Every morning I drink coffee.McDonalds' s Filipino  cashier…See More
12 hours ago
Robin Yan commented on Robin Yan's event Again, UN advised me to file complaints against "them "...
"Dirty, Brutal...No one can imagine how evil and brutal they are although UN, International Human Rights Community and International Criminal Court stand up and speak out for me; although UN advised to file complaints against them twice. UNUN Human…"
12 hours ago
Robin Yan commented on Robin Yan's event I post it, you forward it. Why? They are hacking  everything I am using. Why?  Not only for myself.
"Dirty, Brutal...No one can imagine how evil and brutal they are although UN, International Human Rights Community and International Criminal Court stand up and speak out for me; although UN advised to file complaints against them twice. UNUN Human…"
12 hours ago
annabelley posted blog posts
19 hours ago
Gretta Fahey posted a blog post

HUMAN ROBOTS

Classified technology is being used to turn real live human beings into remote controlled human robots to the extent that their bodies can be moved against their wills and without their permission by criminals who use directed energy weapons and work from a remote location by wireless means.  This crime of non-consensual human robotization is happening throughout the world and it is being allowed to continue unabated because any  government officials who have been made aware of these…See More
19 hours ago
PAZ RINCÓN TOLEDANO updated their profile
yesterday

Badge

Loading…

© 2018   Created by Soleilmavis.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service