peacepink

Worldwide Campaign to stop the Abuse and Torture of Mind Control/DEWs

All Discussions Tagged 'Defense' (1)

← Back to Atheist-fight-against-mind-control

Latest Activity

deca posted a video

Report #65: Film Release Online! Stephen Shellen Kindles The Spark

Historic launch online of Stephen Shellen's film The Spark, a compelling glimpse into a world uncannily like our own, a modern dystopia spiked with high-tech...
4 hours ago
Gretta Fahey posted blog posts
5 hours ago
brian bovo posted a status
"There is nothing i could say to you to make you understand Love"
9 hours ago
Alels replied to kunal's discussion RNM ( Remote Neural Monitoring ) torture by kajal kanti Dey & Prathik Dey in kolkata , India .....
"In NRM he can be volunteer.  In NRM you will never know who is your real bio-stalkers. Look in his picture, normal chap, how can he can kill you? "
13 hours ago
Rossella liked Wayne Morin Jr's video
16 hours ago
CLS replied to CLS's discussion MIND CONTROL TORTURE
"Hello, the preps coward took some information out of my site. Pass this on to everyone possible: They have laser weapons. These weapons are not comic book or movie type laser weapons. They are a concentrated microwave radio beam. It can cut through…"
16 hours ago
Johann E. Lopez P. updated their profile
19 hours ago
Robin Yan posted a discussion

International Community of the Red Cross has what I provided.And UN Human Rights has everything. You forward it?

UNUN Human RightsUN Human Rights CouncilInternational Bar AssociationAmnesty International CanadaInternational Criminal CourtCanadian Governments Toronto Police,Canadian torturers backed by  Ontario Government hack what UN and I discussed about how to file complaints them five years ago. I knew they must hack this.So, I saved it. …See More
22 hours ago

Badge

Loading…

© 2018   Created by Soleilmavis.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service