peacepink

Worldwide Campaign to stop the Abuse and Torture of Mind Control/DEWs

All Discussions Tagged 'Disorder' (1)

← Back to Atheist-fight-against-mind-control

Latest Activity

Alels replied to Robin Yan's discussion Please help me confirm with UN Human Rights  and all   if they saw this message.  They are hacking me everything I am using. Thanks.
"Are you are internet perp? Why not use one link and others left for other TI? Dont be selfish, dont be stupid, dont be perp"
2 hours ago
Robin Yan commented on Robin Yan's blog post Please help me confirm with UN Human Rights  and all   if they saw this message.  They are hacking me everything I am using. Thanks.
12 hours ago
Gretta Fahey posted a blog post

DEMONIC POSSESSION EXPERIENCES ARE IN ESSENCE BEING DRIVEN BY WIRELESS NEURO WEAPONS.

There are no demonic possessions.  There are no near death experiences.  There are no extra-terrestrial visitations.  Said experiences are all being driven by wireless neuro weapons.See More
14 hours ago
Robin Yan replied to Robin Yan's discussion Please help me confirm with UN Human Rights  and all   if they saw this message.  They are hacking me everything I am using. Thanks.
16 hours ago
Soleilmavis and Brother Parren are now friends
16 hours ago
Robin Yan posted a blog post
16 hours ago
Robin Yan posted a discussion
16 hours ago
CLS posted a status
"We need to get this on Avaaz so it raises awareness of this crime. Maybe US government will publicly lynch this rapist and worthless dog."
17 hours ago

Badge

Loading…

© 2018   Created by Soleilmavis.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service