peacepink

Worldwide Campaign to stop the Abuse and Torture of Mind Control/DEWs

I have my own group here in Peacepink: V2K and electronic harassment proof , and in Facebook: We together against mind control and gang stalking. I have discussion but I'll put it here also. I'm a Targeted Individual from Finland and I've successfully recorded V2K since 13.9.2016. I used an AM radio to do that. My body is sending RF and I made interference with AM radio frequencies (mainly 1300-1600 KHz) though the scale was 500-1600 KHz. I have proof in my computer but it isn't in good quality and many won't hear it. I've tried a couple of programs that can alter the audible sound without good response. But i can hear some of it with my speakers and my dad hears only one word out of it. There are two links of it below my discussion and they use many voices one on top of the other but my name Tero is mentioned at least 4 times in the 20160913191635 recording and it is in Finnish. The first 6 seconds they say "Kiitoksia sulle Tero sä makaat vielä teho-osastolla, paskahousu" etc. Is there anyone who can help making the audio better? Here in Finland the Finnish typing and speaking is pronounced in the same way compared to i.e English. I know some who did this to me. Now my electronic harassment has gone bad because I know some who did this to me. This is Josef Mengele type of torture only being done remotely. Does anyone know how to get audio better? If it is successful I might give a compensation for your trouble.

Sincerely,

Tero Aimo Tapani Parkkonen

Views: 18

Attachments:

Latest Activity

cat cat replied to God's Grace's discussion Female Fakers and Male Wasters!!
"GG, have you read the post on PP titled. "WHEN YOU ARE BRAIN MAPPED YOU MAY BE TURNED INTO A VIRTUAL SLAVE (PLEASE READ THIS)"  By Gretta Kayh.  I found it interesting and sounds a lot like what your perps do to you.  They…"
32 minutes ago
cat cat replied to God's Grace's discussion Female Fakers and Male Wasters!!
"Wow, God's Grace you make a lot of good points.  But I think you are underestimated a program that has been in the making for over 50 years and has all the money, power and tech in the world and beyond to bring the Earth to its …"
45 minutes ago
God's Grace replied to God's Grace's discussion Female Fakers and Male Wasters!!
"Just an update on what my perps have been up to - this morning I received a message from the gentleman who possibly had a job opening (referred by a friend), to say that he would be looking for someone with a degree for this role, who could assist…"
5 hours ago
God's Grace liked deca's video
6 hours ago
God's Grace replied to God's Grace's discussion Female Fakers and Male Wasters!!
"cat cat....why do you think Obama has been able to fly all over the world, with intelligence agents surrounding his every move - surely they have to find out who is still 'working' on his behalf?? Do you think that President Trump is not…"
6 hours ago
deca commented on deca's video
10 hours ago
deca posted a video

William Sargant, Medical Science, and British Intelligence

William Sargant was a mental health professional from the United Kingdom, and was of questionable moral standing, in more ways than one. Here, one gets to he...
10 hours ago
cat cat commented on Lou Ritter's blog post missing it all
"You are in my prayers."
17 hours ago

Badge

Loading…

© 2017   Created by Soleilmavis.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service