peacepink

Worldwide Campaign to stop the Abuse and Torture of Mind Control/DEWs

All of our Mind Control Protection Black Contact Lens are on the approved FDA list and come in an 8.6/14.0 sizing (which is the most common). They are Non-Prescription. In Mind Control, victims are often equipped with Eye Implants and EEG Receivers. After the victim falls asleep the brain is placed into an altered state of consciousness. The person can be led to open their own front door with little to no awareness of letting a perpetrator in. Victims should cover the eyes and install complicated bedroom locks to help prevent perpetrator access. Actual optic surgery documentation: http://i793.photobucket.com/albums/yy214/vegasvicki/MiVP.jpg Click Here for Purchase: https://www.etsy.com/listing/186495542/mind-control-protection-blac...

Views: 64

Replies to This Discussion

Hello. I know I have been eye implanted and wet and slot of other crap over the last 7 years. My name is TI Matt from Perth Australia. I want more information about the eye and eeg , implants with medically solutions of how I can prove they are there. I've been implanted against my will and knolage. And I believe I can track these brainwashing perps.

Hi Mat, lm from melbourne and being terrorized horribly. About the implant. I thought l was implanted in the beginning now l believe that they can do a lot with or without implants. Its hard to know for sure what tech they are using on us but l think they are mixing it up....using a variety of techniques on different targets. I feel like lm in a hellish life.

RSS

Latest Activity

CLS posted a status
"The PSYCHOLOGIST set you up for failure then uses this technology to feed your feelings. It drives you even lower than you personally feel."
2 hours ago
CLS posted a status
"I think the uni bomber is a victim. How?"
2 hours ago
CLS posted a status
"They can clone your thoughts and assault you with your own thoughts. When it happens it feels digital. You will hear tinnitus. Its beyond th"
2 hours ago
CLS posted a status
"This technology is more danger than most victims understand. Everyone needs to understand above!"
2 hours ago
CLS posted a status
"So why dont they remember? This argument I am speculating but I think they can control your body and make you unconsciousness."
10 hours ago
CLS posted a status
"Some Manchurian candidates or victims committed an act of violence. During that event they don't remember anything."
10 hours ago
CLS posted a status
"So someome in his HEAP wants to point out they can control victims unconsciously."
10 hours ago
CLS posted a status
"Our families have the right to sue the government on our behalf. I instructed my entire family because Govern need to be held accountable."
10 hours ago

Badge

Loading…

© 2018   Created by Soleilmavis.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service