peacepink

Worldwide Campaign to stop the Abuse and Torture of Mind Control/DEWs

hiw to cope ..important---how to find them andturn them in and sue for damages

hi

I have been astudying and working on a project myself to find them and turn them in...or find a way to destroy them myself if i cannot turn them in...

I am fully aware of every tactic and how thier equipment works and the effects of it

I am on a nutrition program i developed myself that is lessening the symtoms.. i am woking on makeing my own neurotransmitters to override the symptoms and disengage my body and brain from thier systems

I do spiritual practice that strengthens my mind and body so i can bump off the connections.. so far it only works temporarortly

I have to go back to my normal work soon as i am running out of time and money so i am force to get the symtoms and them under control

I am working on proveing to the govenrmetn that this exists and i am not ill in any way.

They are trying to kill me with thier electronics and are using sublimal promps that i hear to stop me from breathing and control or try to control my body organs

I constantly have to pay attention  and developed defense, but they keep coming back

They are trying to wear me down because mine are very auditable and stupidly tell me what they are doing and what thier equipment does..mine did this before.. isuppose mine killed others

they try to prompt me to forget everything and i will not give into them

I use my mind and get into the machine and break it by putting it on fire  and blowing it up.. it took a long time but the voltages are much lower and can think clearer .. i am less risk of death from high volts I use the thier electric against them

I torrment mine back when they have thier torture time and humiliate me and degrade me and i learned to use thier equipment to toment them back

they talk throught my throat instead of me and learned to talk through thieres.. it as if my thinking i going in thier equiment or them and thier body is one with mine

I use my mind and my prompter says what i thilnk them to

These tactics keep them at a distance so that i am not dead from theri equipment as i work and totally disengeing them and exposing them

I am not nice to them although i tried and it did not work out...I was lied to and they are liars

They think that they are getting a life if the victim dies and they ahve power and control....They are obviously people that are losers that have to do this.. mine has been sititng thier tfor years and sits thier 24 a day tring to kill me.. Mine wanted me to go on pills and ssi and become a mental patient them prositute for them so they could have money.. i was offered 10$ per john Untili die themn this nut would be free and have a life It tries to harass me till i break down and do what they want.....I have been tortured until and tried to brainwhas me until i did waht they wanted.. wich will cause a lawsuit and incarceration on thier part.. I know it because i do ritual magic against them,..and angle magic...every time i do .. somthing happens to thier organizattion.. Its in the news....My monotor person is breaking down instead of me.. I may be battered and      burnt and emotioall and spiritually scarred and my life is ruined and will cost me a fortune to replace it.. but i will work at taking them down and are succeding

I suggest getting bakround checks on yourself for credit cards identity theft.. and life insurance as a precaution and a paper trail to your moniter person or people.. and get any evidence that you could,, such as men showing up in cars for prostitution ,, phone calls missing money ect job losses go to your boss they make phone call behind you back xes ect or hire a private investigator,,, my lawyer suggested that there are machines that could pick up on the electronic signal and possibley locate.. you would have to go to a private investigator and its a bit expensive.. Its a federal offense if they are caught and its the best thing that we all get together and do to prove that there ils a problem... and the medical docs arent awarre so you get a medicle diagnosis

I have a cat scan and i cant get a doc to read them properly so i cant yet prove implantation

Views: 32

Replies to This Discussion

hello friend,my story is a little similar to yours...i have pictures of the man responsible for microchipping me...they did in fact make contact with my family and illegally microchipped me through an outpatient surgery i had five years ago.they degraded with my family made contact with all my x lovers and protraded me as a trick,hoe,slut,etc...they told all of my friends of this telling them i was sick,crazy,wacko,so now i really dont have friends or family.they do follow me wherever i go if i am at one place for more than 15 minutes they call the place and tell total strangers the same thing[i am sick,crazy,trick,that is microchipped]..they also come to where i am and surround me.now my family is also 100 precent involved in this sick shit!!!..my questions is what kind og charges do i file,i have his name,license plate number and my family is involved.i would like some help in this matter,if anyone could give me advice i would appreciate it...THANKX

chablis adair said:
hello friend,my story is a little similar to yours...i have pictures of the man responsible for microchipping me...they did in fact make contact with my family and illegally microchipped me through an outpatient surgery i had five years ago.they degraded with my family made contact with all my x lovers and protraded me as a trick,hoe,slut,etc...they told all of my friends of this telling them i was sick,crazy,wacko,so now i really dont have friends or family.they do follow me wherever i go if i am at one place for more than 15 minutes they call the place and tell total strangers the same thing[i am sick,crazy,trick,that is microchipped]..they also come to where i am and surround me.now my family is also 100 precent involved in this sick shit!!!..my questions is what kind og charges do i file,i have his name,license plate number and my family is involved.i would like some help in this matter,if anyone could give me advice i would appreciate it...THANKX

Thats what they do to all targets they get to everybody you know and destroy your name, in my case its the POLICE, I have a huge lawsuit coming for those lowlifes( I can get the names of the perps thru supeona), what you should do is start a log of all the harassment dates, times and carry mini CAM this will scare off most perps, they dont want their picture all over youtube. Mini cam is most important it proves what your saying because nobody will beleive you.
ok..so i minicam...alright it seems like since i took pictures of the person responsible i havent seen him as much.i use to see him everyday around my neighborhood.but i will get a minicam,any other advice.i mean i could get him for stalking and harrassemsent he wasnt even ten steps away from my door.he communicates with my family and they are all doing this behind my back.it is even hard for me to have steady employment.they tampered with my vehicle,tapped my cell phone,and house phone.it is really crazy.i have even tried to get my medical records three times but they have intercepted that.all three times they have not made it to me and the doctors claimed they have sent them to me.[my xrays to see where the chip it]..ok any other advice?and what type of lawsuit do i file?

hi

I am fighting the same thing and have had the same things done to me.. I also have had approaches from people that may be affilliated... I have had threats from them conerning my children and they dissapeared out of my life .. friends as well .. i ahve been promted to act in ways and and they spoke through my throat and started fights with people. i just lost my daughter and grandaughter because of them...as i was threatened....i dont think they undrstand that when u meddle and ruin someone life and break the law people fight back...I hve similar treatment.. they want tme to prostitute to give them money an die so they can have a LIFE... I suspect they could have life insurance on me.. i have had income problems because of them andhave been burnt and abused making it hard for me to work and earn a living.. i gave up a position for a half a mill ...year...i hve spent the year  getting my sypmtonsunder control so i can earn a living to fight this...

what to do...try to develop ways to cut off the implant.. keep the symtoms down and connection down as much as possible.. investigate till you find them.. you have a picture.. you can get him on stlaking.. take the picture to the fbi..

Join a group of implant people that are fighting this too in you area.. if there isnt call  1 800 571 5618 DERRICK ROBINSON.. is a human rights organiztion ...freedom from covet harrassment and survveillance.. he may hav info of a grup in your area or contact to make a group for suport and to fight this crime

Over the past year or so.. i have been investingation this including my rights .. It is not known imn my area so i have to prove that i am implant and continue to research to find ways to trace the electronics and then find and fund the approiate people such as doctors lawyers  people knowlegeable in technology to back me

RSS

Latest Activity

Dr.Bineesh Balakrishnan posted photos
9 hours ago
Robin Yan replied to Tero Parkkonen's discussion Please sign this petition! Thanks :)
"UNUN Human RightsUN Human Rights CouncilInternational Bar AssociationAmnesty InternationalAmnesty International CanadaInternational Criminal CourtCanadian Government This is the 7th time! International Criminal Court message me to remind me and…"
10 hours ago
Robin Yan commented on Robin Yan's event International Bar Association
"UNUN Human RightsUN Human Rights CouncilInternational Bar AssociationAmnesty InternationalAmnesty International CanadaInternational Criminal CourtCanadian Government This is the 7th time! International Criminal Court message me to remind me and…"
10 hours ago
Robin Yan replied to Tero Parkkonen's discussion Please sign this petition! Thanks :)
"UNUN Human RightsUN Human Rights CouncilInternational Bar AssociationAmnesty InternationalAmnesty International CanadaInternational Criminal CourtCanadian Government This is the 7th times! International Criminal Court message me to remind me and…"
11 hours ago
Robin Yan commented on Robin Yan's event International Bar Association
"UNUN Human RightsUN Human Rights CouncilInternational Bar AssociationAmnesty InternationalAmnesty International CanadaInternational Criminal CourtCanadian Government This is 7th times! International Criminal Court message me to remind me and these…"
11 hours ago
Robin Yan posted a blog post

This is the 7th time! International Criminal Court message me to

UN UN Human Rights UN Human Rights Council International Bar Association Amnesty International Amnesty International Canada International Criminal Court Canadian Government This is the 7th time! International Criminal Court message me to remind me and these torturers who are living as my neighbors and gathering around and in my workplace...Robin YanCanadian victim of tortureApril 18, 2019…See More
11 hours ago
deca posted a video

5G Critical Test Case In The UK: Mark Steele Fights For All Biological Life On Earth

5G Critical Test Case In The UK: Mark Steele Fights For All Biological Life On Earth | Richard Sacks Lost Arts Radio Show on Sunday 4/7/19 Listen online: htt...
18 hours ago
CLS posted a status
"Everyone should know b2b human to human is now possible. Its in use now and against tis"
22 hours ago

Badge

Loading…

© 2019   Created by Soleilmavis.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service