peacepink

Worldwide Campaign to stop the Abuse and Torture of Mind Control/DEWs

All Discussions Tagged 'foreigners' (1)

← Back to Indian victims/supporters of mind control torture
Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Can you tell me the history and background of covert harassment and electronic surveillance and torture in India ?

Hi India. I am from France. But I have lived in India from october 2002 and november 2006. And I have a sad feeling that the Perps who were…

Started by bestofcomputer

1 Apr 17, 2015
Reply by shailesh kharkwal

RSS

Latest Activity

Robin Yan posted a blog post
18 minutes ago
God's Grace commented on Sandy Lomax's blog post Artificial Intelligence can take a still image of a speaker and manipulate the mouth in real time
"Interesting CLS, I've read about this medical glue on other websites as well...possibly something like that new spray that you can buy to cover a cut or graze - supposed to make your skin grow back over it."
3 hours ago
God's Grace commented on Sandy Lomax's blog post Artificial Intelligence can take a still image of a speaker and manipulate the mouth in real time
"Interesting CLS, I've read about this medical glue on other websites as well...possibly something like that new spray that you can buy to cover a cut or graze - supposed to make your skin grow back over it."
3 hours ago
God's Grace replied to God's Grace's discussion Female Fakers and Male Wasters!!
"Thank you Angeline, CLS, cat cat and pathfinder - much appreciated!! Yes, they are demonic personalities, but I believe our God is greater, and as they have already been judged, I think it is important to keep up our prayers to God Almighty,…"
3 hours ago
pathfinder replied to God's Grace's discussion Female Fakers and Male Wasters!!
"yes they do all to stress and ruin your life. Dont give up, enjoy your life even with problems they make, they tried all to make me stay at holliday at home, but i go to the sea even when they stress me. "
4 hours ago
madminster2 commented on Sandy Lomax's blog post Artificial Intelligence can take a still image of a speaker and manipulate the mouth in real time
"CLS, so they're trained surgeons? Don't you think they have to shave somebody's head first? "2) They put nano devices embedded into your skull. Actually if you are one of these victims you can feel the bumps it leaves. Read my…"
6 hours ago
cat cat commented on Sandy Lomax's blog post Artificial Intelligence can take a still image of a speaker and manipulate the mouth in real time
"FYI, I get holograms nearly every night right before I fall asleep.  They are dumb and useless. I do not know why they bother.  Also had the virtual reality done to me several times and they wake me up at the end .  Not sure why, I…"
15 hours ago
cat cat commented on Sandy Lomax's blog post Artificial Intelligence can take a still image of a speaker and manipulate the mouth in real time
"CLS,   Not sure how they put the chip (transmitter) into the back of my head about 25 or so years ago but I still have the bump.  It never healed just kinda sealed itself over.  I have talked to two other ti's that have it…"
15 hours ago

Badge

Loading…

© 2017   Created by Soleilmavis.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service