peacepink

Worldwide Campaign to stop the Abuse and Torture of Mind Control/DEWs

All Discussions Tagged 'military' (1)

← Back to Indian victims/supporters of mind control torture
Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Can you tell me the history and background of covert harassment and electronic surveillance and torture in India ?

Hi India. I am from France. But I have lived in India from october 2002 and november 2006. And I have a sad feeling that the Perps who were…

Started by bestofcomputer

1 Apr 17, 2015
Reply by shailesh kharkwal

RSS

Latest Activity

Sue commented on Sue's blog post Suicide program
"Shoot! Have you ever heard this one before? They are forcing me to "not live". They want me to sit still all day. If l even try to do housework theyre angry. No music, no tv, no walking, no talking. Live spelt backwards is evil. They say…"
9 hours ago
Larry Lee Whitsitt posted a blog post

If You Have Ever Been Arrested "Railroaded or Smear Job" by Electro-Neuro Weopons ?

At time of incident you were probably under a 12" electro-neuro beam in the 800, 1000, 1200 micro amps remote control.  When I was arrested when young I was railroaded into confinement by  a 1000 microamp at time I pulled the trigger vandalism to smear for good!   I recently had photo Sam 6024 in the 400 micro-amp MMWAVE Length 5 oo  (oversize 5) for 10 minutes.See More
14 hours ago
Spartacus commented on Sonar♦0's group Victimes Francophone De "Mind Control".
"Bonjour , @bérénice Je sais pas:  Peut être devriez vous faire un essai depuis un autre poste, une autre @IP (une médiathèque...) voir comme cela réagit ou situer au…"
15 hours ago
pol smith posted a status
21 hours ago
deca posted videos
21 hours ago
CLS replied to CLS's discussion MIND CONTROL TORTURE
"Hello, I updated my site again. Please read from "Making you think they are God:".  I think it will help people who find themselves in this situation that they create BS to make you beleive they are God or Angels and it's all…"
yesterday
Greg Garza posted a blog post

U.S. Government (EMR/V2K) Human Rights Violations - Technological Coercive Arm of the State

U.S. Government (EMR/V2K) Human Rights Violations - Technological Coercive Arm of the State My first, fourth, fifth and fourteenth constitutional amendment rights are being violated including physical injury, duress, control and manipulation of my mind and body (actions, words and thoughts) by the U.S Department of Justice illegally using Electromagnetic Radiation and Voice to Skull technology. The U.S. Department of Justice nonconsensually violating my rights using EMR/V2K (silent audio…See More
yesterday
CLS posted a status
"Hello, try listening to 'Genius' Gamma Binaural Beat - 60Hz (1h Pure) " with earphones loud. It seems to cause my preps problems."
yesterday

Badge

Loading…

© 2017   Created by Soleilmavis.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service