peacepink

Worldwide Campaign to stop the Abuse and Torture of Mind Control/DEWs

Sudeep from India is trying to get all Mind Control/Remote Neural Monitoring Technology affected/Targeted Individuals together and file PIL in Suprem Court in India. You can get in touch with him at sudeepd@gmail.com, if you want to join the campaign and your case represented in the filing. The cost from Lawyer per head is Rs 5000 which need to be credited in Lawyers account.

Views: 716

Replies to This Discussion

Yes, we are trying to file a PIL, but we need more people to make the case stronger. T.Is are reluctant to file cuz they are afraid of social consequences thereafter but let me give you a brief detail about PIL-
1. PIL unlike any other police complaint can be filed by anyone. You dont even have to be a t.i for that, you can file as a non-t.i if you like.
2. We dont need much proofs, we just need to make government accept the fact that such crimes do exists by showing numbers & make amendment in law accordingly. & possibly make an organisation to counter this.
3. You Never have to visit any court. The lawyer will do everything, you just need to supply him with your updated testimony.
Once the PIL is approved, it will be easy to file the actual case individually/in group, with no social consequences.
Can you tell me the procedure how to file an PIL.

Dear Kazi ,

                       I am a TI from Chennai  for the past 5 years. Please visit my youtube channel OrganizedStalking ChennaiCity for videos about my Organized Stalking and Electronic Harassment. I have filed numerous complaints with Chennai police and CBI but of no avail.

How do i contact the person who is filing the PIL ? my e mail id is orgstalking999(at)gmail(dot)com

Girish NS

 

Kazi Sharjeel said:

Yes, we are trying to file a PIL, but we need more people to make the case stronger. T.Is are reluctant to file cuz they are afraid of social consequences thereafter but let me give you a brief detail about PIL-
1. PIL unlike any other police complaint can be filed by anyone. You dont even have to be a t.i for that, you can file as a non-t.i if you like.
2. We dont need much proofs, we just need to make government accept the fact that such crimes do exists by showing numbers & make amendment in law accordingly. & possibly make an organisation to counter this.
3. You Never have to visit any court. The lawyer will do everything, you just need to supply him with your updated testimony.
Once the PIL is approved, it will be easy to file the actual case individually/in group, with no social consequences.



Organized Stalking Chennai City said:

Dear Kazi ,

                       I am a TI from Chennai  for the past 5 years. Please visit my youtube channel OrganizedStalking ChennaiCity for videos about my Organized Stalking and Electronic Harassment. I have filed numerous complaints with Chennai police and CBI but of no avail.

How do i contact the person who is filing the PIL ? my e mail id is orgstalking999(at)gmail(dot)com

Girish NS

 

Kazi Sharjeel said:

Yes, we are trying to file a PIL, but we need more people to make the case stronger. T.Is are reluctant to file cuz they are afraid of social consequences thereafter but let me give you a brief detail about PIL-
1. PIL unlike any other police complaint can be filed by anyone. You dont even have to be a t.i for that, you can file as a non-t.i if you like.
2. We dont need much proofs, we just need to make government accept the fact that such crimes do exists by showing numbers & make amendment in law accordingly. & possibly make an organisation to counter this.
3. You Never have to visit any court. The lawyer will do everything, you just need to supply him with your updated testimony.
Once the PIL is approved, it will be easy to file the actual case individually/in group, with no social consequences.



Sophie Paulin said:

Hello Kazi,

I live in France, the same is going on here.

It started in America and has followed me here.

Just to give you hope. In America a woman filed a lawsuit around being zapped while using the Internet.

The lawyer could prove a beam from a satellite was falling on her house and not on her neighbor house.

She won.

EEG, the electric recording of the functioning of the brain allows doctors to see the damage on the brain.

Good luck

Sophie



Organized Stalking Chennai City said:

Dear Kazi ,

                       I am a TI from Chennai  for the past 5 years. Please visit my youtube channel OrganizedStalking ChennaiCity for videos about my Organized Stalking and Electronic Harassment. I have filed numerous complaints with Chennai police and CBI but of no avail.

How do i contact the person who is filing the PIL ? my e mail id is orgstalking999(at)gmail(dot)com

Girish NS

 

Kazi Sharjeel said:

Yes, we are trying to file a PIL, but we need more people to make the case stronger. T.Is are reluctant to file cuz they are afraid of social consequences thereafter but let me give you a brief detail about PIL-
1. PIL unlike any other police complaint can be filed by anyone. You dont even have to be a t.i for that, you can file as a non-t.i if you like.
2. We dont need much proofs, we just need to make government accept the fact that such crimes do exists by showing numbers & make amendment in law accordingly. & possibly make an organisation to counter this.
3. You Never have to visit any court. The lawyer will do everything, you just need to supply him with your updated testimony.
Once the PIL is approved, it will be easy to file the actual case individually/in group, with no social consequences.

Sudeep / Kazi / Neptune - shall we discuss it on a call? I have the format.

I want to File a PIL too.  I live in chenani. I want to jon you for same purpose. My Email id <usanker@gmail.com>

Please reach me on above email id.

Suja Vijayan said:

Sudeep / Kazi / Neptune - shall we discuss it on a call? I have the format.

 Hi Sundeep,

                I want to join you to file PIL. I live in chennai. I will send formal email regarding this matter.

Thanks

Please go through this website article. we people are struggling in life due to electronic harassment & physcotronics similar to telepathy program.

look this article.

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/home/science/From-Kerala-to-Fran...

Some people just saying hello through mind Kerala to France publishing the wonder & scientific evidence that telepathy exist. they made it.

there are lakhs of people around world with this harassment. now only some iniversiy student publishing that it exist .just now they are studying.

some survillance agencies crossed there boundries & human rights covertly wihtout government knowledge.

Have sent an email to you.

sank said:

I want to File a PIL too.  I live in chenani. I want to jon you for same purpose. My Email id <usanker@gmail.com>

Please reach me on above email id.

Suja Vijayan said:

Sudeep / Kazi / Neptune - shall we discuss it on a call? I have the format.

Your email is,nt working?

Organized Stalking Chennai City said:

Dear Kazi ,

                       I am a TI from Chennai  for the past 5 years. Please visit my youtube channel OrganizedStalking ChennaiCity for videos about my Organized Stalking and Electronic Harassment. I have filed numerous complaints with Chennai police and CBI but of no avail.

How do i contact the person who is filing the PIL ? my e mail id is orgstalking999(at)gmail(dot)com

Girish NS

 

Kazi Sharjeel said:

Yes, we are trying to file a PIL, but we need more people to make the case stronger. T.Is are reluctant to file cuz they are afraid of social consequences thereafter but let me give you a brief detail about PIL-
1. PIL unlike any other police complaint can be filed by anyone. You dont even have to be a t.i for that, you can file as a non-t.i if you like.
2. We dont need much proofs, we just need to make government accept the fact that such crimes do exists by showing numbers & make amendment in law accordingly. & possibly make an organisation to counter this.
3. You Never have to visit any court. The lawyer will do everything, you just need to supply him with your updated testimony.
Once the PIL is approved, it will be easy to file the actual case individually/in group, with no social consequences.

any progress made on PIL

RSS

Latest Activity

brian bovo posted a status
"Leonard cohen.."
39 minutes ago
CLS posted a status
"My moron prep non stop yells "Who am I" Does anyone else have this issue with their idiots?"
2 hours ago
brian bovo posted a status
"Waking from a dream..skinny puppy"
4 hours ago
deca posted a video

EMF Warriors 16 - The CANARIES Among Us with Kate Corcoran

Kate Corcoran shares her longer-term EHS story and gives insights into an idea she calls CANARIES. In this podcast, the listener will learn how electromagnet...
10 hours ago
brian bovo commented on Angeline Klas's blog post Demon like people!
"You need to know that this tech is dependant on your lifesigns and thought/memory/sleep.  Ive shared ways to oppose it.  Though its tough and keeps coming back.  But you can get it quiet for long periods"
13 hours ago
Sue commented on Angeline Klas's blog post Demon like people!
"I think whats going on with public harassment is some kind of mind control (posession like). They are knowingly involved (mine are anyway) but someone higher is pulling the strings. It makes things difficult coz theres no support. I even have ppl on…"
14 hours ago
Teresa serrano is now a member of peacepink
15 hours ago
brian bovo posted a status
"Try visualizing the forhead of the v2k attacker and push the targeting towards it. Totally quiet after that."
16 hours ago

Badge

Loading…

© 2018   Created by Soleilmavis.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service