peacepink

Worldwide Campaign to stop the Abuse and Torture of Mind Control/DEWs

Talis Bedritis's Discussions (15)

Discussions Replied To (2) Replies Latest Activity

"https://youtu.be/GVppgxeVO58"

Talis Bedritis replied Oct 13, 2015 to Дикторы из Латвийского Телевидения подвергает пыткам людей ( SAB ).

1 Oct 13, 2015
Reply by Talis Bedritis

"http://www.sab.gov.lv/"

Talis Bedritis replied Aug 29, 2014 to Satversmes Aizsardzības Birojs (SAB)

1 Aug 29, 2014
Reply by Talis Bedritis

RSS

Latest Activity

God's Grace left a comment for Wayne Morin Jr
"Thanks - we're praying for you to - have you seen the Youtuve video wher Anonymous have come out saying they support all TI's and are working to end this for all of us? "
20 hours ago
Wayne Morin Jr posted a status
"Wayne here Ive been busy still pray for you all. You have my @"
yesterday
deca commented on deca's video
yesterday
deca posted videos
yesterday
cat cat commented on Sandy Lomax's blog post Artificial Intelligence can take a still image of a speaker and manipulate the mouth in real time
"From what all I have read and watched on countless utube videos it seems most people who get caught up in this evil program are setup or mind controlled to do some act that makes them vulnerable to being blackmailed by the NWO.    I…"
Saturday
Sandy Lomax commented on Sandy Lomax's blog post Artificial Intelligence can take a still image of a speaker and manipulate the mouth in real time
"Jesus Christ will be back soon, so we will not be extinct. Beating them by having the same high tech weapons as they do would be a possibility if the people who design and make these things would revolt and decide to fight back with us. I have…"
Saturday
laproscrite commented on Sonar♦0's group Victimes Francophone De "Mind Control".
Saturday
laproscrite posted a video

Stop Electronic Harassment/Harcèlement électromagnétique

Le harcèlement électromagnétique existe.
Saturday

Badge

Loading…

© 2017   Created by Soleilmavis.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service