peacepink

Worldwide Campaign to stop the Abuse and Torture of Mind Control/DEWs

This slavery is the Worst one from the beginning of the Mankind; because not only our body is under their power but our brain too, which is the most atrocious form of slavery. The "persons" who are participating at those crimes must be the most dangerous and psychopaths ones from the beginning of the mankind.

They can manipulate us to do or to pronounce some things which we aren't convicted by and than they will blame us for doing it...Like par example the fanatical person's who are in fact manipulated by those psychopath to do some crimes that in normal situation they would not do it.   In most time they manipulate us by bad thought and  simulations of  bad acts or try to convict us that we have done things that are bad to keep us shame on us and embarrassed...I think that their methods are more satanic than Satan, seriously!

Views: 496

Replies to This Discussion

I honestly am uncomfortable with Islam, but I have known some Muslims that are good people. My family members who are older have worked with Muslims in the US, mostly black Muslims but a few Arabs. In some discussions Muslims said they would fight for the Koran or Allah instead of the US if they had to be given the choice.. they wouldn't answer if they would be terrorists but only that if America and the Muslim world went to war they would back the Koran and Allah.

As far as mind control it targets everyone and was originally created in the US to counter Soviet mind control, so both grew together. The big threat to the west back then was Communism, not terrorism.

Muslims also use Mind Control with their mystics and its usually a spiritual thing but maybe they have some technology like in Iran or some more progressive countries. Someone I know did remote viewing for the US and said he could see into North Korea easy but into Iran the Islamic mystics blocked him. he did get into Libya and saw things that led to some of what happened there.

I am a Christian and believe in peace, not war, and not fighting. I can be friends with and kindfull to Muslims but I know there is also a lot of shady business going on. I also know through the power of Jesus and by faith believing scriptures you can overcome mind control from any source.

I do not like the fact that Islamic terrorists who cite the Koran attack my country. i also dont like that they attack each other. I don't like Christians who argue and fight with each other over doctrine. I don't like what the USA has done in other countries. I don't like that the US and Russia are arguing over things the US really shouldnt be involved in. I have a Great Uncle who refused to fight in the Vietnam war for the US. I know someone else who refused to get involved in Syria and I agree.

I am just uncomfortable about all this because islamic extremists can use mind control just as well as American or British agencies and coerce people to be radicals who will attack or suicide bomb someone..

I don't get that at all.. It's all a lie..I would not ever kill someone because of the Bible and Jesus, and how can people kill because of the Koran and Mohamed? people should live in peace instead of inciting wars, and i know Muslim people can get along and be friends because i live near a city and my family has known them well too.

Islam is a religion of peace and justice, and without justice there is no peace. The verses of the Quran that incite to violence  are addressed against those who attack Muslims and provoke them, against  those who humiliate their women and children .. and those who fight Islam and Muslims and make them enemies. I had read passages inciting violence in the Bible too, so..; For  the terrorist attacks attributed to Muslims they are just false flag  organized by western countries themselves (by intelligence agencies like the CIA and Mossad,  M6 ​​...) to defame the Islam and Muslims . Your must the government of your  country asking  the truth about the 911 or looking for it yourself  on the net ....I promise you that you will learn a lot of things, you will be chocked!
Finally, I do not know where you bring that Muslims can use the mental control to radicalise Muslims and incite them to make terrorist  attacks .... All the people who were declared terrorists or who have run attacks False flag had relationships  with Western  intelligence agencies ....so logically it was those intelligence agencies who used those muslim  people as guinea pigs to defame Islam and Muslims. ( what you said as mystic and viewing the future is not authorised in Islam...)

Hi lbra l feel sorry for good muslims who get a bad wrap because of radicalists. I agree with what youre saying about 911and prob other terrorism being orchestrated by the western governments....to cause division of brotherhood and incite hatred (perfect plan really). Yes the bible also has violent scripture. This is what put me off religion. I dont think God nor Allah would incite violence under any circumstances. I still believe in God but not necessarily all of scripture. I would even go as far as saying these creeps who control us are responsible for messing with religious scripture. They have been orchestrating this world for a lonnnng time. Its a very old plan to turn us against each other. They hate love and want to see war and division.

Ibra Sonya said:

Islam is a religion of peace and justice, and without justice there is no peace. The verses of the Quran that incite to violence  are addressed against those who attack Muslims and provoke them, against  those who humiliate their women and children .. and those who fight Islam and Muslims and make them enemies. I had read passages inciting violence in the Bible too, so..; For  the terrorist attacks attributed to Muslims they are just false flag  organized by western countries themselves (by intelligence agencies like the CIA and Mossad,  M6 ​​...) to defame the Islam and Muslims . Your must the government of your  country asking  the truth about the 911 or looking for it yourself  on the net ....I promise you that you will learn a lot of things, you will be chocked!
Finally, I do not know where you bring that Muslims can use the mental control to radicalise Muslims and incite them to make terrorist  attacks .... All the people who were declared terrorists or who have run attacks False flag had relationships  with Western  intelligence agencies ....so logically it was those intelligence agencies who used those muslim  people as guinea pigs to defame Islam and Muslims. ( what you said as mystic and viewing the future is not authorised in Islam...)

@Sue  thanks for your comment that complete  the mine.  I just probably maked many mistakes because I don't speak English fluently but one mistake is involuntary " Your must the government of your  country asking  the truth about the 911 " I mean " You must ask the government of your country about the truth of the 911".

Sue The Quran has violent scriptures because it is JUSTICE and Allah do not like the oppressors and defends the vulnerable and defenceless people. The violent scriptures in this context is logical.

@Sadek, Many thanks to you. I wish Allah destroy this  Satanist technology , and that God helps  all TI and all  oppressed  persons like us  and that those criminals will be unmasked.

sorry to hear about all the torture you received may god bless you!

RSS

Latest Activity

Larry Lee Whitsitt posted photos
3 hours ago
deca posted a video
9 hours ago
brian bovo commented on Larry Lee Whitsitt's photo
Thumbnail

SAM_3231 Strong DEW

"Ok hear me out im 40. Ive experienced this heavely since 5-8 years old on different levels. They mock us searching them until we find them true. I hope you saw star trek,, wars, and some sci fi drama. Thats what youll need to find peace. I find…"
12 hours ago
Anthony Benjamin posted a status
"It still amazes me societies making some of its citizen ill by torturing them. Who do you turn to for justice?"
16 hours ago
Mathiew Burkett liked Terry Brewer's blog post Public Awareness Campaign
20 hours ago
Elizabeth Carlile posted a discussion

hate stalking

The speaker on a conference call I listened to recently for TIs mentioned the term "hate stalking" and suggested the audience look it up. I had never heard the term before and did a google search. It's where a person hates someone and follows their activity online and in the real world as much as possible, looking to hate, critique, mock, and hurt the individual. The articles I  read didn't mention the use of electronic weapons. Just old-fashioned hatred. I was shocked to read one young woman's…See More
20 hours ago
Elizabeth Carlile and Jim are now friends
21 hours ago
Sue liked Terry Brewer's photo
22 hours ago

Badge

Loading…

© 2017   Created by Soleilmavis.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service