peacepink

Worldwide Campaign to stop the Abuse and Torture of Mind Control/DEWs

Subject: Investigations against a control of mind via satellite signal against Chinese individuals

Let me contact you to ask you for help, my case is a case unlike any other, and to open an investigation in this direction.

I lived in France during the period 2000-2006, at first I was a student at Valenciennes and employee in Paris. I worked as engineer networks to AFNIC to Saint Quentin en Yvelines in 2005-2006.

I was probably infected by  nano-robots (nano chips) with an intervention of a dentist in April 2006 which was also controlled  at my Dental treatment.

I heard voices that spoke to me and listened to what I said and what I thought, I do not know to this day why attack a body of a young man and inject robots for malicious.

These people were really an obstacle with respect to the progress of my personal, professional too. I was married and I was living in Paris 5. Having a normal life, they created horror in my life. They injected the ideas in my head and pushed me to leave my wife.

They pushed me also to leave my job in June 2006, and eventually they made me return to Morocco.

All this for a reason unknown to me, I was young 27 years, with robots in my veins, a signal pointed in my brain and my body 24/7.

On returning to Morocco in 2006, I went to see the military hospital in Rabat to time explaining what has happened and what is in my body, they have not really believed me and they conducted no investigation in this direction.

What I realized during this experience is that the signal comes from china and the individuals behind the massacre are Chinese bad person, and I think we need to investigate in this direction. Why this move France-China, I do not know, but a guy speaks to me through thought and assumes that they are Chinese.

I feel bad headaches due to sending the signals in my head, this signal really is hell for me.

These nano chips are everywhere in my veins they started small cut my veins, those of my brain, I do not know what they have caused such damage.

What was scary is sleep at night and leave his people with this weapon between the hands with which they enjoyed to make cuts in my body, brain, arms, heart, feet, legs, ....

Currently I have serious cuts in arms, my legs, my feet, my stomach, and continuous work on my brain, nerds also cuts, destruction of my neural brain network, other serious accidents.

Please Madam and Sir, consider my words and go back to the responsible services to people who can decide and conduct investigations in this direction, I repeat again, I am a young executive who works as UNIX Administrator at HP  Technopollis Rabat, Morocco former resident of France. Thank you kindly answer me so that I give you more information.

I am currently in charge of a family and my life has a lot to them, please help me please, to find the source of these attacks, to stop this signal, and to submit to justice, people who were behind the massacre.

However, if you need me to introduce myself to you let me know, I live in Rabat.

Here is my mobile number: 00 212 6 79 11 95 30.

Address :

66, Bloc TJ DOUAR RAJAA FELLAH

CYM RABAT MOROCCO

Views: 161

Replies to This Discussion

Sorry to hear that Ali hhm may I ask if you have some pictures of those cuts on your body please?

It has been a long time that I did not do some scan or IRM. I have not enough money and they did not let me work.

But now I will do some blood test and start again some IRM and scan. and I don't know if simple scan will detect these anomalies.

I hope you ll do your blood test, IRM and scan very soon, Ali, but about those cuts can't you just take some pics with a simple camera?

These are an internal cut, they bring on many bleeding.

Ahh excuse me Ali, I ve missunderstood as you said "on the body". I m so sorry for the internal cuts, may I ask again from what part of the body the bleedings go out? (sorry for my english)

Average veins in stomach, heart, neck, arms and leggs.
They cut veins let them flow and close them. I have a big problem of bloodstream (circulation sanguine). I'm sorry to say that but it is the pure truth.

Sorry Ali, and besides the cuts do u have other symptoms?

Assalamo alykoum

get in touch  here  too;  https://www.facebook.com/groups/637539846342175/

May Allah guide us all and stop oppression against us

RSS

Latest Activity

Larry Lee Whitsitt commented on Larry Lee Whitsitt's blog post Drawings Psychotronic Beam Evidence
"  Of things your not aware of,  having no way to know something is there within the invisible to begin with, and would never be a way to ever think to look, except through space and time a rare instance."
7 hours ago
cat cat commented on annabelley's blog post SHADOW GOVERNMENT: Sources of its Revenue:
"Yep the corruption is worldwide and devastating to all.  Criminals run the world right now.  The US government is corrupt to the point no return.  The future is looking bleak."
7 hours ago
cat cat liked annabelley's blog post SHADOW GOVERNMENT: Sources of its Revenue:
7 hours ago
annabelley posted a blog post

SHADOW GOVERNMENT: Sources of its Revenue:

We can identify the main sources of its revenue:(1) BLACK BUDGETS. This is the core of its operations, but is not enough to secure its control over the country and the world.(2) DRUG TRADE. It has seized control of the major part of the illegal traffic in addictive substances, in part by using the organs of law enforcement to eliminate competition, and by gaining control of the money and the ways it gets re-introduced into the economy.(3) RAIDING FINANCIAL INSTITUTIONS. This is what was done…See More
9 hours ago
Carl liked annabelley's blog post 10 Modern Methods of Mind Control
11 hours ago
Carl liked Miss Sickofit's photo
11 hours ago
Berenice commented on Michel's blog post HARCÉLEMENT CRIMINEL EN RÉSEAU (SANS LANGUE DE BOIS 04/01/2014)
"PS. quelques secondes avant de commencer à écrire mon commentaire ici il s'est affiché très brièvement ici dans cette fenetre quelques caractères genre  > p/ br/ p < ce n'est pas moi qui…"
16 hours ago
Berenice commented on Michel's blog post HARCÉLEMENT CRIMINEL EN RÉSEAU (SANS LANGUE DE BOIS 04/01/2014)
"bonjour je me suis retrouvée dans ce post en cherchant le blog concernant le harcèlement en réseau SANS LANGUE DE BOIS en cliquant sur le lien au dessus des views il s'affiche qu'il est introuvable. Quelqu un saurait…"
17 hours ago

Badge

Loading…

© 2017   Created by Soleilmavis.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service