peacepink

Worldwide Campaign to stop the Abuse and Torture of Mind Control/DEWs

Subject: Investigations against a control of mind via satellite signal against Chinese individuals

Let me contact you to ask you for help, my case is a case unlike any other, and to open an investigation in this direction.

I lived in France during the period 2000-2006, at first I was a student at Valenciennes and employee in Paris. I worked as engineer networks to AFNIC to Saint Quentin en Yvelines in 2005-2006.

I was probably infected by  nano-robots (nano chips) with an intervention of a dentist in April 2006 which was also controlled  at my Dental treatment.

I heard voices that spoke to me and listened to what I said and what I thought, I do not know to this day why attack a body of a young man and inject robots for malicious.

These people were really an obstacle with respect to the progress of my personal, professional too. I was married and I was living in Paris 5. Having a normal life, they created horror in my life. They injected the ideas in my head and pushed me to leave my wife.

They pushed me also to leave my job in June 2006, and eventually they made me return to Morocco.

All this for a reason unknown to me, I was young 27 years, with robots in my veins, a signal pointed in my brain and my body 24/7.

On returning to Morocco in 2006, I went to see the military hospital in Rabat to time explaining what has happened and what is in my body, they have not really believed me and they conducted no investigation in this direction.

What I realized during this experience is that the signal comes from china and the individuals behind the massacre are Chinese bad person, and I think we need to investigate in this direction. Why this move France-China, I do not know, but a guy speaks to me through thought and assumes that they are Chinese.

I feel bad headaches due to sending the signals in my head, this signal really is hell for me.

These nano chips are everywhere in my veins they started small cut my veins, those of my brain, I do not know what they have caused such damage.

What was scary is sleep at night and leave his people with this weapon between the hands with which they enjoyed to make cuts in my body, brain, arms, heart, feet, legs, ....

Currently I have serious cuts in arms, my legs, my feet, my stomach, and continuous work on my brain, nerds also cuts, destruction of my neural brain network, other serious accidents.

Please Madam and Sir, consider my words and go back to the responsible services to people who can decide and conduct investigations in this direction, I repeat again, I am a young executive who works as UNIX Administrator at HP  Technopollis Rabat, Morocco former resident of France. Thank you kindly answer me so that I give you more information.

I am currently in charge of a family and my life has a lot to them, please help me please, to find the source of these attacks, to stop this signal, and to submit to justice, people who were behind the massacre.

However, if you need me to introduce myself to you let me know, I live in Rabat.

Here is my mobile number: 00 212 6 79 11 95 30.

Address :

66, Bloc TJ DOUAR RAJAA FELLAH

CYM RABAT MOROCCO

Views: 162

Replies to This Discussion

Sorry to hear that Ali hhm may I ask if you have some pictures of those cuts on your body please?

It has been a long time that I did not do some scan or IRM. I have not enough money and they did not let me work.

But now I will do some blood test and start again some IRM and scan. and I don't know if simple scan will detect these anomalies.

I hope you ll do your blood test, IRM and scan very soon, Ali, but about those cuts can't you just take some pics with a simple camera?

These are an internal cut, they bring on many bleeding.

Ahh excuse me Ali, I ve missunderstood as you said "on the body". I m so sorry for the internal cuts, may I ask again from what part of the body the bleedings go out? (sorry for my english)

Average veins in stomach, heart, neck, arms and leggs.
They cut veins let them flow and close them. I have a big problem of bloodstream (circulation sanguine). I'm sorry to say that but it is the pure truth.

Sorry Ali, and besides the cuts do u have other symptoms?

Assalamo alykoum

get in touch  here  too;  https://www.facebook.com/groups/637539846342175/

May Allah guide us all and stop oppression against us

RSS

Latest Activity

Larry Lee Whitsitt posted a blog post

After March 1999 Were The Most Large Beams in Head

About a month after March 1999 I was receiving about 4 to 5  beams into my head 6" in diameter.  One beam was direct frontal to forehead, and the rest were in from the sides at an angle.  These were people from over 20 countries wondering what happened, an interrogation all,  and  went on for over 2 years ... of a message from the spirit.  While seeking to photo electro-neuro beams lately, and realizing multiples at the same time, reminded me of the period after March 1999 with all the beams…See More
10 hours ago
deca commented on deca's video
Thumbnail

Theories of selective attention | Processing the Environment | MCAT | Khan Academy

"obviously as a victim its important what you give your attention too and what meaning and relevance it has ...."
yesterday
deca posted a video

Theories of selective attention | Processing the Environment | MCAT | Khan Academy

Learn about the three major theories of selective attention. By Carole Yue. . Created byCarole Yue. Watch the next lesson: https://www.khanacademy.org/test-p...
yesterday
Sandy Lomax commented on hassanmcv's blog post 5G : A network of the control of the machines by Morphéus n° 82, juillet-août 2017
"Thanks for the global research link, Hassan, by Harlan Girard - remember him on Jesse Ventura`s Brain Invaders? He went public as a TI early on. Sadly he has recently passed away. I will post the video."
yesterday
Robin Yan replied to Robin Yan's discussion Mr Attorney General of Canada, Mr Ontario Ombudsman and International Human Rights Community confirmed.
"Please check who is hacking this post and tell the truth."
yesterday
Robin Yan posted a discussion

Mr Attorney General of Canada, Mr Ontario Ombudsman and International Human Rights Community confirmed.

UNUN Human RightsUN Human Rights CouncilInternational Bar AssociationHuman Rights WatchAmnesty International Amnesty International CanadaInternational human rights community International criminal courtCanadian governments With  this photo below, I , Canadian victim of torture, terror, threats, attempted murder,,, show you all that Toronto Police, Canadian torturers backed by Ontario Government hack my tablet or mobile phone although I don't use wifi and internet after UN, International Human…See More
yesterday
Larry Lee Whitsitt posted photos
yesterday
CLS replied to CLS's discussion MIND CONTROL TORTURE
"Hello, I updated my site again. I added information on voting fraud. IT IS IMPORTANT THAT YOU UNDERSTAND THIS BECAUSE WHEN YOU GO TO VOTE THEY CAN TAKE AWAY YOUR RIGHTS! Read from "Voting Fraud" https://mindcontroltorture.wordpress.com/"
Wednesday

Badge

Loading…

© 2017   Created by Soleilmavis.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service