peacepink

Worldwide Campaign to stop the Abuse and Torture of Mind Control/DEWs

By David Hambling

The U.S. military bankrolled early development of a non-lethal microwave weapon that creates sound inside your head. But in the end, the gadget may be just as likely to wind up in shopping malls as on battlefields, as I report in New Scientist.

The project is known as MEDUSA – a contrived acronym for Mob Excess Deterrent Using Silent Audio. And it should not be confused with the Long Range Acoustic Device and similar gadgets which simply project sound. This one uses the so-called "microwave auditory effect": a beam of microwaves is turned into sound by the interaction with your head. Nobody else can hear it unless they are in the beam as well.

The effect has long been a laboratory curiosity, with no application. But, over the years, the military has been intrigued. The idea (dubbed "the telepathic ray gun") was mentioned in a 1998 US Army study, which turned up in a recent Freedom of Information Act document dump. Five years later, the Navy decided to put some R&D dollars into the project. Now, as I note on the New Scientist website, Dr. Lev Sadovnik of the Sierra Nevada Corporation has provided more details.

There are health risks, he notes. But the biggest issue from the microwave weapon is not the radiation. It’s the risk of brain damage from the high-intensity shockwave created by the microwave pulse.
Clearly, much more research is needed on this effect at the sort of power levels that Dr. Sadovnik is proposing. But if it does prove hazardous, that does not mean an end to weapons research in this area:
a device that delivered a lethal shockwave inside the target’s skull might make an effective death ray.

Dr. Sadovnik also makes the intriguing suggestion that, instead of being used at high power to create an intolerable noise, it might be used at low power to produce a whisper that was too quiet to perceive consciously but might be able to subconsciously influence someone. The directional beam could be used for targeted messages, such as in-store promotions. Sadovnik even suggests subliminal advertising, beaming information that is not consciously heard (a notion also spotted on the US Army’s voice-to-skull page).

Views: 379

Replies to This Discussion

As I said, Big Al, Freudian psychology dictates conclusions regarding guilt, fear, acts of aggression and also supplies the analyst with the tools to ascertain motives. From psychology 101. It does not take a PHD to read through some of the garbage being pushed as the people responsible for all of this. The simple facts are the Soviet Union fell apart and created the biggest BLACK MARKET ON THE PLANET! There is no argument that the world of military science is where the tech originated 60 years ago. My conclusion is to keep it as simple to discuss as possible with facts and not science fiction. Can't you tell the difference? If it looks like a duck and quacks like a duck, odds are good that it is a duck. I mean no offense to anyone, I am looking for facts. THIS IS ALL BLACK MARKET!

Yes, I sent them evidence from web pages on the INTERNET. So you understand clearly, and I am NOT MAKING ANY THREATS, if I thought you were a perp - based on your argument, I would take a snapshot of it and include it in my next report. SIMPLE!

Brad, I think we are looking at facts from a different stand point. You are seeing things somewhat linear fashion. Not completley, but mostly. You seem to see the enemy as a single person. Are you taking into acount all the different personality types that make up the enemy's organization? the problem is dynamical, and the solution will be just as dynamical. So, you want to say, ITS ALL THE BLACK MARKET! Well, I know for a FACT that the black market is made up of many different facets, and personalities. So there are many things at play. And when you say BLACK MARKET do you think in terms of back alley deals where little 'mind machines' are being dealt o hoods who in turn follow you around blasting you with sex beams and shit? Is that what you mean by black market? If it is military, how then do street thugs get it?

Can you answer these questions? I can. but I will let you go first!

My answer, again is very simple: The way to begin to stop the ongoing torture of the victims is to follow the games that are being played - RIGHT HERE ON THE INTERNET!

Your turn.

Now I have just read the rest of your post, so disregard the earlier one. I see you are in need of the same doctor Ms. Kris Derschmidt (CLick to see her profile page) is seeing. I highly suggest you get a hold of Kris DEshmisdt nd she will set you on the right path! here is her picture in case you see her in person...you will recognize her!

Brad Heward said:

As I said, Big Al, Freudian psychology dictates conclusions regarding guilt, fear, acts of aggression and also supplies the analyst with the tools to ascertain motives. From psychology 101. It does not take a PHD to read through some of the garbage being pushed as the people responsible for all of this. The simple facts are the Soviet Union fell apart and created the biggest BLACK MARKET ON THE PLANET! There is no argument that the world of military science is where the tech originated 60 years ago. My conclusion is to keep it as simple to discuss as possible with facts and not science fiction. Can't you tell the difference? If it looks like a duck and quacks like a duck, odds are good that it is a duck. I mean no offense to anyone, I am looking for facts. THIS IS ALL BLACK MARKET!

Yes, I sent them evidence from web pages on the INTERNET. So you understand clearly, and I am NOT MAKING ANY THREATS, if I thought you were a perp - based on your argument, I would take a snapshot of it and include it in my next report. SIMPLE!

I already know her. Enough said.

FYI - HERE IS A CURRENT EXAMPLE OF THE REAL STORY-

"YOU ARE WHAT YOU DO"

SIMPLE!

Attachments:

Brad, Do you receive v2k? How do the perps accomplish v2k by the internet? And how would they read your mind, by the internet? You see, I am wondering why it is you are so focused on the internet when the perps have mind reading/manipulation machines that are most likely satellite based. So why this obsession with the internet?

RSS

Latest Activity

LakshmiG posted a blog post

Data Protection GDPR Online Surveys - QuestionPro

The web has significantly changed the manner in which we convey and how we handle everyday tasks.We send messages, emails, share documents online, we pay bills and we buy products by entering our own personal data all on the web and without any hesitation.Have you at any point halted to consider what amount of personal information you have shared on the web? Or then again what befalls that data?What we're talking about is all about the banking data, contacts information, social sharing…See More
43 minutes ago
Gretta Fahey posted blog posts
1 hour ago
CLS replied to CLS's discussion MIND CONTROL TORTURE
"TIs I BEG YOU QUIT FALLING FOR THIS TRAP. PLEASE UNDERSTAND SOME BASIC THINGS ABOUT THE PREPS: AI Voice Cloning Developed in Canada http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VnFC-s2nOtI TIs please understand the real people torturing you are totally…"
4 hours ago
Sugey Ortiz-Serrano posted blog posts
5 hours ago
Sue replied to CLS's discussion MIND CONTROL TORTURE
"So do you guys think those who do this to us get paid? I dont get it. Why would they be paid and who would be paying them?"
12 hours ago
Stephen O' Neill replied to CLS's discussion MIND CONTROL TORTURE
"So true they are low life's. You are from South Africa? so this is going on there too. My Uncle was murdered in Cape Town. I spent 6 months in West Africa (Liberia) as a UN peacekeeper when I was in the Irish Army, and it was hot hot hot. But I…"
12 hours ago
Catherine Sarah Hislop liked Soleilmavis's event SAN DIEGO AREA GET-TOGETHER Jun 16
15 hours ago
Gretta Fahey posted a blog post

OUTSIDE CONTROL OF YOUR MUSCLES, YOUR LIMBS, YOUR VOCAL CORDS AND YOUR ALIMENTARY CANAL IS NOW POSSIBLE.

Are journalistic scholars who work throughout the main stream media placing any of their resources in researching, investigating and writing about extreme and continuous advances in neuro science and neuro technology, and how they are being used in secret against all of us?I am being psychologically tortured and physically manipulated by the use of extreme advances in neuro science and neuro technology by wireless technological means. Both because my adversaries are and remain unknown to me and…See More
yesterday

Badge

Loading…

© 2019   Created by Soleilmavis.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service