peacepink

Worldwide Campaign to stop the Abuse and Torture of Mind Control/DEWs

Do any of you know anyone with a radio engineering degree. We need to find a radio that will tune in to the AM BAND between 6.100 and 6.200. This will be extremely helpful. Most AM radios only tune in the tenths: 6.1 to 6.2. Need one more sensitive.

Views: 130

Replies to This Discussion

I am from Malaysia, you can check with another Malaysian TI  he has some diploma in electrical engineering.

this is his email, and you can code my name  as SUBRA or Omaim, he knows me.

ken2822129@gmail.com

Thank you, Subra. I will contact him and drop your name. This could lead to some relief for this "HUMAN TOY STORY", or not. I will press on, we are on the path to victory, anyway!

I sent a message to a radio engineer guy I found on the internet, will let you know if I get a response!

Ferrite bead

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Jump to: navigation, search
A ferrite bead at the end of a USB cable
A ferrite bead with its plastic shell removed
An RF inductor wound on a ferrite bead, and a PCB mount ferrite bead.

A ferrite bead is a passive electric component that suppresses high frequency noise in electronic circuits. It is a specific type of electronic choke. Ferrite beads employ the dissipation of high frequency currents in a ferrite ceramic to build high frequency noise suppression devices. Ferrite beads may also be called blocks, cores, rings, EMI filters, or chokes.[1]

See also:Balun

Kris, as you know I am doing research. I can pick up a simulcast signal between 610 and 620 on the AM BAND!

It is very faint, but it is there. This can explain many things about the satellites being used and accessed via

the INTERNET! We all must acknowledge that technology is there...of course it is live - real-time broadcast!

The criminal element has latched on to this, at least in my case...I KNOW WHO MY PERPS ARE!

I have a AM wide band radio, would this get it?  I specifically bought it to listen to my favorite radio show that exposes this crap very often, see the guest!  Past and present: these expose government fraud, a vet. who exposed where V2K comes from, he says and more.  It saved my life when I heard Michael Chapala talk about the Chemical Trails laced with Nano technology robots that self replicate and kill...he is a very good person you should contact, as I told you in the past: see his web page and he is one of the rare people who is very smart and puts his phone number out and is inventing stuff to help us technically:  www.morgellonscure.com for Michael's site: contact him for your questions too! and www.coasttocoastAM.com .....

Good work, but be careful, they can mimic voices and make you "think" it is your cousins and such...so be careful before you accuse...just to save you from getting it wrong possibly, let a PI get involved, I suggest!

Friday, I am meeting with friends to get away from this stuff for a few hrs and have a green brew or soft drink to have a short relaxer on Friday for a pre-St. Pat's day get away and social: at SPOKES in Tempe, Arizona on Southern and McClintock behind Joe's Crab Shack, we will be out on the patio by the fire and misters, where there is a nice view of a small lake!  Join us if you want at 5 to 7pm!  March 7, 2014...Take care my new TI friend!  I loved Pen Wie restaurant!     

Brad, you can come over and take or check my Sea Crane Wide Band Radio if you like?!  Ms. Kris

Brad, I get a "electronic forced jolts" when I tune in a certain radio dial..I have so many other problems with this TI stuff, but I know it will be relevant.  All my appliances "click" and get "burnt out" frequently!   This is ALL EVIDENCE IN MY FAVOR..I AM AT ASU LAW LIBRARY NOW DOING LEGAL RESEARCH, YOU SHOULD JOIN ME SOME NIGHTS OR GO ON YOUR OWN!

Brad, that is how they started on me on those frequency radios.  After I received one, I started playing with it all the time, and than soon after, I began experiencing persons describing events taking place inside home and places I had left.  I think that is the beg stages when other grooming events began occuring in my life.

Gee Kris, my appliances also are always crackling, tapping, and buzzing.  It drives me nuts these high sounds. I have some x-rays of head area recently obtained.  I'd like to have looked at by a trustworthy source.  Can I send them to you in order for you to have them checked completely out.  I have a long grooming trail leading up to an event whereby tied down.  3 hit runs, van persons with beards, green jeeps, given hand-held scanners; hearing events I did on scanner, plane flying over parked car and shining light upon vehicle, I even once saw a vehicle with black and white numbers on side in my vicinity, which I looked upon suspiciously.  I actually believe this take down and aligning government orchestrated.  Thank you for a response. I'd like to send some MRI copies to a reputable TI source.  Thank you for your assistance? 

Ms. Kris Durschmidt said:

Brad, I get a "electronic forced jolts" when I tune in a certain radio dial..I have so many other problems with this TI stuff, but I know it will be relevant.  All my appliances "click" and get "burnt out" frequently!   This is ALL EVIDENCE IN MY FAVOR..I AM AT ASU LAW LIBRARY NOW DOING LEGAL RESEARCH, YOU SHOULD JOIN ME SOME NIGHTS OR GO ON YOUR OWN!

RSS

Latest Activity

Pariwisata Tourism updated their profile
54 minutes ago
Pariwisata Tourism is now a member of peacepink
1 hour ago
CLS posted a status
5 hours ago
CLS posted a status
"Invisble Oppression. Why does Black countries have Aids at huge levels compared to others? http://discovermagazine.com/2004/feb/why-aids-wor"
5 hours ago
CLS posted a status
"Why do Black countries have the greatest population of Aids and Ebola? Maybe its a form of genocide? Look at the numbers. Mind Control."
5 hours ago
CLS posted a status
"How about a university degree? All your exam questions given to you via V2K or B2B remotely. No one would know."
5 hours ago
CLS posted a status
"Old boys club. If you are a member you can cheat your way through life. Basically get what you want. Mind Control"
5 hours ago
CLS posted a status
"So the "pod" of girls have a brain damaged moron brother who is a mindless button pressing murder."
9 hours ago

Badge

Loading…

© 2019   Created by Soleilmavis.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service