Peacepink

Worldwide Campaign to stop the Abuse and Torture of Mind Control/DEWs

I'm a Targeted Individual from Finland and I've successfully recorded V2K since 13.9.2016. I used an AM radio to do that. My body is sending RF and I made interference with AM radio frequencies (mainly 1300-1600 KHz) though the scale was 500-1600 KHz. I have proof in my computer but it isn't in good quality and many won't hear it. I've tried a couple of programs that can alter the audible sound without good response. But i can hear it loudly with my speakers and my dad hears only one word out of it. There are two links of it below and they use many voices one on top of the other but my name Tero is mentioned at least 4 times in the 20160913191635 recording and it is in Finnish. The first 6 seconds they say "Kiitoksia sulle Tero sä makaat vielä teho-osastolla, paskahousu" etc. Is there anyone who can help making the audio better? Here in Finland the Finnish typing and speaking is pronounced in the same way compared to i.e English I know some who did this to me. Now my electronic harassment has gone bad. What should I do?

Views: 69

Attachments:

Replies to This Discussion

Tero- Do you make electronic? Can you read schematics or

solder to a perf board?

I want to make an rf blocker.

Sorry, can´t help with that.

Try to find Faraday cage in the Internet. I.e James Walbert lived in a copper cage as I´ve heard.

I haven't found any solution for being RF positive with an RF meter. There might be mini EMP (electromagnetic pulse) or RFID zappers in the Internet too.

I hope you get some relief. Tell me if something has helped you.

Tero- thank you for response. I don't know how to make a Cage though.

RSS

Latest Activity

Mark Ultra commented on deca's video
Thumbnail

Stress management

"Hello to all yall! Pretty interesting questions that everyone should ask for himself, to my mind. I think that everything depends on a certain person. Someone likes to drink at holiday and no more, and someone uses CBD products to sleep well. As for…"
1 hour ago
outi tuomi commented on H's group Finland
"Tuliko tapaamisessa esille yhtään toiveita antavaa ajatusta."
4 hours ago
louzisoumaya liked Soleilmavis's event PHOENIX RALLY Every Saturday
7 hours ago
louzisoumaya liked Soleilmavis's event PHOENIX RALLY Every Saturday
7 hours ago
Wayne Morin Jr posted photos
14 hours ago
Mathiew Burkett liked Soleilmavis's event PHOENIX RALLY Every Saturday
17 hours ago
Soleilmavis commented on Soleilmavis's event July 31 WORLD DAY AGAINST ELECTRONIC TORTURE
18 hours ago
Soleilmavis commented on Soleilmavis's event July 31 WORLD DAY AGAINST ELECTRONIC TORTURE
18 hours ago

Badge

Loading…

© 2020   Created by Soleilmavis.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service