peacepink

Worldwide Campaign to stop the Abuse and Torture of Mind Control/DEWs

I'm a Targeted Individual from Finland and I've successfully recorded V2K since 13.9.2016. I used an AM radio to do that. My body is sending RF and I made interference with AM radio frequencies (mainly 1300-1600 KHz) though the scale was 500-1600 KHz. I have proof in my computer but it isn't in good quality and many won't hear it. I've tried a couple of programs that can alter the audible sound without good response. But i can hear it loudly with my speakers and my dad hears only one word out of it. There are two links of it below and they use many voices one on top of the other but my name Tero is mentioned at least 4 times in the 20160913191635 recording and it is in Finnish. The first 6 seconds they say "Kiitoksia sulle Tero sä makaat vielä teho-osastolla, paskahousu" etc. Is there anyone who can help making the audio better? Here in Finland the Finnish typing and speaking is pronounced in the same way compared to i.e English. I know some who did this to me. Now my electronic harassment has gone bad. What should I do?

Views: 87

Attachments:

Replies to This Discussion

Pls : Write how to capture...

I used just a normal AM radio and my phones voice recorder for this. It definitely isn't 100% sure mechanism.

For example: I used Lloytron Entertainer Am radios AM frequency to spot electronic harassment. I heard something from the AM signal that spotted interference and taped it. That's it.. But V2K is very easy if you're under electronic harassment.. Vomiting, shitting your pants, dangerously high blood pressure, arrhythmias, keeping awake, waking up.. I won't bother with this kind of info but you may die.

Everything you hear and see (even dreams) can be used against you. My perps have said that they'd stage me to pedophilia, murder, suicide etc. so they can do as they please and get away with this.

There are people who say no one has died but this is not true. Here in Finland at least one has passed away: Suvi Hiilesmaa.

But I think you want to know if you have EH too right? Here's a great link for you :D Take care Farkas!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V01iOLbL72k

Im target 2 years , i can not find the source . For the maschine .

I know the device deadly , i not fear .

1 maschine and all this dead .

It's electro chemical. DNA frequencies on YouTube playing through large headphones, I put a phone to the right side near my ear, recorded a mechanical voice say my first name

This is good, I have a new record for the V2K, this should be maintained for longer, and while some find a signal source from which comes the V2K. I'm curious to see what it will be. You may also arranged a car.

I am also looking machine. I said that in any case I die, just not all the same type.

I know one survivors.

RSS

Latest Activity

Martti Koski commented on H's group Finland
"Outi, tsekkasin sen linkin. Kun vierität sivua alaspäin huomaat tekstin "Valitettavasti etsimääsi blokisivua ei ole olemassa""
56 minutes ago
Martti Koski commented on H's group Finland
"Pentti, tuolla Jukka Davidsonilla on mielenkiintoisia ideoita. Tuo kansanliike näyttää keräävän vähemmistöjä. Tunnetko heitä paremmin ? Kannattaisiko yrittää yhteistyötä…"
57 minutes ago
Indie Target commented on H's group Finland
"Kello on noin klo 2 aamuyöllä ja heti, kun menin makuulle, niin yläkerran mielipuolinen sekopää alkoi laskea vettä. Sitä ennen siellä oli ollut pitkään hiljaista. Rappukäytävässä…"
4 hours ago
"En tiedä, onko tänne laitettu aiemmin, mutta tuossa transkripti USA:n hallituksen bioeettisen komission kokouksen yhdestä sessiosta, jossa kuultiin lukuisien organisoidun vainoamisen ja elektronisen häirinnän uhrien…"
6 hours ago
"En väitä, että alla kuvaamassani tilanteessa ollut mies liittyisi mitenkään minun vainoamiseen, mutta tilanne oli erikoinen ja tässä siitä lyhyt selostus: Kävin myöhään illalla kaupassa ja…"
7 hours ago
CLS posted a status
"Anyone want to document the tortue script they use? Its the same script on all victims. For example clear short term mem. Give you suggestio"
9 hours ago
CLS posted a status
"So why is the exact torture script being used on me as Bryan Tews explained. Are the preps stupid? Im thinking its semi-ai."
10 hours ago
CLS posted a status
"My preps assault my short term memory then a robo "monkey" tells me what to do. I have no words to explain what they are trying to do."
10 hours ago

Badge

Loading…

© 2019   Created by Soleilmavis.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service