Peacepink

Worldwide Campaign to stop the Abuse and Torture of Mind Control/DEWs

Ms. K.'s Discussions (163)

Discussions Replied To (18) Replies Latest Activity

"You can contact or call me too, I'm a 20plus yr TI and Have a Youtube Channel showin…"

Ms. K. replied Feb 17 to I'm a targeted person, who do I turn to for help

15 Feb 17
Reply by Ms. K.

"SEE MY BELOW RESPONSE TOO LONG TO REPOST, I AM REACHING OUT TO OTHER TI'S TO NETWORK…"

Ms. K. replied Jul 27, 2019 to I'm a targeted person, who do I turn to for help

15 Feb 17
Reply by Ms. K.

"There is alot of us out here!!  Use the 24 hr chat on here, but be careful, there is…"

Ms. K. replied Jul 27, 2019 to I'm a targeted person, who do I turn to for help

15 Feb 17
Reply by Ms. K.

"Yes, I am here, I told my story here and on my Youtube Channel under KDurschmidt, an…"

Ms. K. replied Oct 6, 2018 to Is anybody out there???

9 Apr 20, 2019
Reply by Cole Wade Pinter

"Yes, I'm a REAL TI, and I was harassed beyond recognition, right out to my car, last…"

Ms. K. replied Jun 19, 2018 to Is anybody out there???

9 Apr 20, 2019
Reply by Cole Wade Pinter

"Hi All, and here is some good FREE listening tunes, as stated above to heal from Att…"

Ms. K. replied Dec 14, 2014 to Notes from Bryan Tew Interviews - Types of Targets, Purpose of Targeting, Who is Targeting, etc.

5 Feb 27, 2015
Reply by Lissa

"It's much WORSE!!  SEE...THIS YOUTUBE!! Earth Rulers MOST IMPORTANT Truth on the Al…"

Ms. K. replied Sep 14, 2014 to Human Subject Experimentation Federal Regulations

13 Sep 14, 2014
Reply by Ms. K.

"Good info!!  Thanks  "Chipped"......Harp Centers are under Darpa Pentigon  Crap!! Se…"

Ms. K. replied Sep 14, 2014 to Human Subject Experimentation Federal Regulations

13 Sep 14, 2014
Reply by Ms. K.

"Good  Information, "DARPA!!"....Darpa, Can you use another call name, on here beside…"

Ms. K. replied Sep 13, 2014 to US Gov. Darpa Obama Online Computer Eye Micro Chip Site. Darpa Uses Ykc.Com - ATT

1 Sep 13, 2014
Reply by Ms. K.

"Thanks, kas, I like this list!!!   Good job and find!!"

Ms. K. replied Jul 30, 2014 to Recommended Reading List for TIs - books that have helped me to understand what is happening

3 Oct 17, 2014
Reply by torturedInAmerica2

RSS

Latest Activity

Profile Icontour medan, tour medan and Mary Gair joined Peacepink
4 hours ago
Mary Gair liked Gretta Fahey's blog post PERMANENT PHYSICAL CONTROL OF US ALL BY WORLD DICTATORSHIP PLUS EASY SOLUTION.
7 hours ago
Mary Gair liked Gretta Fahey's blog post PERMANENT PHYSICAL CONTROL OF US ALL BY WORLD DICTATORSHIP PLUS EASY SOLUTION.
8 hours ago
CLS posted a status
"Over 75 years of brutal brain control, crime, murder, all lawless. Brutal. You cannot comprehend. Jackets of dead black men. Real"
11 hours ago
CLS posted a status
"White Supremacy is the worst terrorist that ever lived! They will destroy their own country. Worst than isis and bin laden. 100 years"
11 hours ago
CLS posted a status
"Warning Warning Warning!!! Something major is about to happen. We might be headed to war. Pass it on. Danger!!!"
11 hours ago
Stephen O' Neill commented on Gary Munroe's status
"I should add that I was in the Irish Army and was in an Irish hospital for the operation I had."
13 hours ago
Stephen O' Neill commented on Gary Munroe's status
"Not sure if they need to implant you nowadays to be honest. BUT I am being attacked with directed energy weapons and remote neural monitoring , I was a Soldier between 2001 and 2006 and somewhere between 2001 and 2006 I was in hospital for an…"
13 hours ago

Badge

Loading…

© 2020   Created by Soleilmavis.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service