peacepink

Worldwide Campaign to stop the Abuse and Torture of Mind Control/DEWs

I'm a Targeted Individual from Finland and I've successfully recorded V2K since 13.9.2016. I used an AM radio to do that. My body is sending RF and I made interference with AM radio frequencies (mainly 1300-1600 KHz) though the scale was 500-1600 KHz. I have proof in my computer but it isn't in good quality and many won't hear it. I've tried a couple of programs that can alter the audible sound without good response. But i can hear it loudly with my speakers and my dad hears only one word out of it. There are two links of it below and they use many voices one on top of the other but my name Tero is mentioned at least 4 times in the 20160913191635 recording and it is in Finnish. The first 6 seconds they say "Kiitoksia sulle Tero sä makaat vielä teho-osastolla, paskahousu" etc. Is there anyone who can help making the audio better? Here in Finland the Finnish typing and speaking is pronounced in the same way compared to i.e English. I know some who did this to me. Now my electronic harassment has gone bad. What should I do?

Views: 143

Attachments:

Replies to This Discussion

Hello Tero,

I am a TI in Canada.

I once tried a similar method of recording from a radio source. I used the same logic as you (the signal impinges on my body and can be heard through the AM radio picking it up). I only tried the 'radio as source' method a couple times. The problem with any legal argument is that they are made using the radio as the source, which may also be said to be a radio station that is fuzzy. To bypass this, I suggest recording on your computer, making a "blank" file, then increasing the volume using sound editing software. This method records only what is called "ingress" into the computer system. I recommend GoldWave software for editing. There is a free evaluation version that you can use to enhance your files. Some functions of the software include: Click removal, noise reduction, volume, parametric EQ filters, etc.

I downloaded your 2 samples from here and they sound similar to some of my recordings. If they are speaking Finnish I would not understand the words, but there is obviously something there. Voices overlapping is a key component of the targeting signal. They often combine their inaudible silent sound with words or sounds in the vicinity of the target.

This is my theory of how to prove you are a victim of V2K. Use the following technology to convert your thoughts to speech. My guess when you are getting assaulted with V2K, it translates to thought. This technology can convert thought into speech.

https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/thynkware-speech-turns-thoughts-...

[WIKI] Meter Reports: Microwave auditory effect (V2K)

https://www.reddit.com/r/TargetedEnergyWeapons/comments/59q2v6/wiki...

Some of my recordings have a similar beat in them. Perhaps the voices accompany the beat using a separate mechanism? I am attaching two files from my extensive collection. Remember... THESE SOUNDS CAME OUT OF MY MOUTH!! They are not my voice or words (if any are present).

Some of my other recordings are made by simply making a blank recording. Do this by pressing record on your computer while your microphone is unplugged! Your settings should be at least 22050 Hz, 44100 is preferred. You would have to unplug any video cam with a microphone also. I will upload a couple of those in another message. These are in mp3 format and the only editing I did was increasing the volume and pop/click removal.

Attachments:

A sample of recordings made without a microphone. The sounds are recorded as ingress into the computer circuits. For editing I used the 'Volume Increase' and 'Initial Noise Reduction' functions in GoldWave Software. It is relatively inexpensive at $45 for a license. The second version of each recording has been slowed using the Time function, reduced to 25% and 10% respectively. (The second version of the second file to follow in next message)

Attachments:

The second file above slowed to 10%.

I had to break the file into two parts for the upload.

Attachments:

Moi Tero.Mikä on tiedostontyyppi tai kunka saan tuon auki?

As it says in the previous message... mp3 format. You can see the extension on the file in the message as well, so is your question really valid? What software do you use to play mp3's? If you are using Firefox they will play in the browser. Windows Media Player works, so does Winamp and a great number of other software titles. The software that I recommended for editing, GoldWave, can play many types of files. You can download a trial version from goldwave.com.

Kuten sanotaan edelliseen viestiin... mp3-muodossa. Näet laajentaminen tiedoston viestin, niin on kysymys todella pätevä? Mitä ohjelmistoja käytät soittaa mp3? Jos käytät Firefox pelaavat selaimessa. Windows Media Player toimii, joten ei Winamp ja lukuisia muita pehmo arvo. Ohjelmisto, joka olen suositellaan editointi, GoldWave, pelata monen tyyppisiä tiedostoja. Voit ladata kokeiluversio alkaen goldwave.com.

RSS

Latest Activity

Anthony Benjamin left a comment for Anneline Harisunker
"I hope everything is alright.:) It difficult to give advice because I still need to pick up my medicine, and last week a mental health agent came to my house to give me a pill andhe told me that I don't need to take.  Tell them your…"
6 minutes ago
iav updated their profile
39 minutes ago
Larry Lee Whitsitt is now friends with David Baer and Anneline Harisunker
3 hours ago
CLS posted a status
"If a government is unaudited, it is FASCIST COMMUNIST. SO IS THE US COMMUNIST?"
5 hours ago
CLS posted a status
"US citizens please complain to your government that there is gov orgs in the US that are getting BLACK PROJECT MONEY "UNAUDITED"!!!"
5 hours ago
CLS posted a status
"READ THIS I UPDATED IT WITH PICS OF CHIPS. PLEASE SHARE! https://mindcontroltorture.wordpress.com/"
5 hours ago
CLS posted a status
"READ BEFORE THEY COVER IT UP. https://solutionforbraincontrol.com/public-space-forum/ Click the images of my X Rays to see full image"
5 hours ago
Larry Lee Whitsitt posted photos
9 hours ago

Badge

Loading…

© 2017   Created by Soleilmavis.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service