Worldwide Campaign to stop the Abuse and Torture of Mind Control/DEWs
We can identify the main sources of its revenue:
(1) BLACK BUDGETS. This is the core of its operations, but is not enough to secure its control over the country and the world.
(2) DRUG TRADE. It has seized control of the major part of the illegal traffic in addictive substances, in part by using the organs of law enforcement to eliminate competition, and by gaining control of the money and the ways it gets re-introduced into the economy.
(3) RAIDING FINANCIAL INSTITUTIONS. This is what was done with the S&Ls, and is being done, more slowly, with the banks. It involves several aspects: diversion of the funds, seizure of smaller institutions by a few large ones under Shadow Government control, with the seizure financed by the taxpayers, and acquisition under distressed prices of the assets of those institutions, many of which are well-positioned business enterprises that give the Shadow Government both control of the key enterprises in most business sectors and sources of revenue. The Savings & Loan raid was used to finance a major expansion of the Shadow Government. However, it is not a method that can be repeated.
(4) PUBLIC AUTHORITIES. These are quasi-governmental enterprises that control substantial assets, often taxpayer-subsidized, without effective accountability. They include housing, port, energy, water, transportation, and educational authorities. To this might also be added various utilities, and both public and publicly-regulated private monopolies, like local telephone and cable companies. They are also a major source of government contracts.
(5) GOVERNMENT CONTRACTS. Major source of diverted funds, but must often be shared with others involved.
(6) ARMS TRADE. Another major source of funds, both direct and diverted. But requires payoffs to local officials.