Peacepink

Worldwide Campaign to stop the Abuse and Torture of Mind Control/DEWs

“Mission accomplished" said Snowden in 14 hr long interview by Washington Post (3 min video inside)

Post reporter Barton Gellman discusses how his exclusive interview with Edward Snowden came about and whether the former NSA contractor would ever want to return to the United States.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/world/national-security/edward-snowde...

Views: 61

Comment by Sue on January 5, 2014 at 2:50am

What a champ! Its said that he has only revealed about 1% of what he knows....I wonder what the other 99% entails, I'll bet it would be even more interesting.

Comment by Cedric on January 5, 2014 at 5:14am

A real American hero.

Comment

You need to be a member of Peacepink to add comments!

Join Peacepink

Latest Activity

Music Teacher commented on Music Teacher's blog post Removing implants by bringjng them to surface of skin
"Hi Carl, that's great news. I am really glad you are going to have a go! You will feel so much better once the implant chips are out and they can't harrass you anymore. I look forward to hearing from you. It will take a while for the chips…"
5 minutes ago
Robin Yan posted a blog post

That are hacking all VPNs I am using!

You must stop your dirty hands on them. You must restore them . You will be responsible for everything you are doing.UNUN Human RightsUN Human Rights CouncilInternational Bar AssociationInternational Criminal CourtCanadian GovernmentToronto Police , The Scarborough Hospital, Canadian torturers, Ontario Government...who are living with me as my neighbors,  gathering around and in my workplace, even  are driving aircrafts and drones to..,  have disabled my home security cameras.  You must stop…See More
8 hours ago
Maria Harmath shared deca's video on Facebook
19 hours ago
Maria Harmath shared deca's video on Facebook
19 hours ago
Carl commented on Music Teacher's blog post Removing implants by bringjng them to surface of skin
"OK Music Teacher. I will give your remedy a go!. I dunno if I av a implant? I get everything else including the DEW attacks! But don't suffer with the v2k. If any implants start to show? You will be the first to kno. Thanx for the info. Take…"
19 hours ago
Harry posted a status
"There is a major cover up by a number of technicians. Please urgently look in to it. best come see my brain footage right away"
yesterday
Harry posted a status
"There is a major cover up by a number of technicians. Please urgently look in to it. best come see my brain footage right away"
yesterday
Music Teacher commented on Music Teacher's blog post I am not a TI anymore. It is possible to get out.
"Hi Hughie, Silicea 30C is a very powerful homeopathic remedy that is able to bring implant chips to the surface of the skin without surgery. Please read the following excerpt about it: Silicea 30 C homeopathic remedy…"
yesterday

Badge

Loading…

© 2019   Created by Soleilmavis.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service