We refer to “symptoms” as both “effects” and “control mechanisms”. They have both functions at once.
Control and manipulation of thoughts, feelings and ultimately behavior
- Control of thoughts and thought patterns; feelings and their expression; behavior control.
- Dark NLP and gang stalking (street theater) that anchor feelings to certain words, and sometimes colors, certain types of people or objects… Creating the illusion of ”guilt”.
- Hypnotic ”trigger words” that results in specific sensations, feelings or behaviors.
- Monitoring attention both where to look but also what to think about and in what terms.
- Real time mind reading before it becomes aware; erasing thoughts and memories; short time memory problems.
- Induced memories and ”synthetic” associations (that are believed to be made by a computer that is aware of the context).
- Induced dreams or manipulation of dreams.
Isolation of individuals through social and societal systems of control.
- Fabrication of false evidence that justifies ”Crime prevention” (fabrication of evidence of crime and rumor spreading); In almost every case, Targeted Individuals are accused of a sex crime with no chance to defend oneself.
- Sudden unemployment.
- Loss of friends, because of rumors or direct control.
- The perpetrators take over the friendship and social life of the TI. They are always rude, and manipulative and not real friends.
- Creating ”symptoms” of Mental Illness (voices in the subcounscious, V2K; trying to describe what is happening for others) putting the individual in psychiatric care.
- Creating ”symptoms” of Substance Abuse (tampering food with drugs, poisons or medications; blurred vision; red eyes; disorientation; head aches; memory loss; difficulty talking or making sense) destroying the targeted individuals reputation;
- Creating ”symptoms” of Insuline related diseases (pain in the spinal cord, back of the head, terrible head aches, high blood sugar levels, enormous fatigue) creating early retirement or poverty because of inability to work.
- Creating “symptoms” or dementia because of apparent difficulty, sometimes, to express one’s feelings and thoughts; memory problems when the “attacks” are enormous.
- Thought surveillance. TI:s thoughts are read in real time.
- Looking though Targeted Individuals eyes and seeing what the targeted individual sees. Knowing where the targeted individual directs attention.
- GPS surveillance. The Targeted Individual is tracked down at any time, in real time.
- Remote Neural Monitoring: Some targeted individuals claim that a person’t brain can function as a fingerprint and that can be picked up by satellites. That enables both surveillance of the individual and thoughts.
- Gang stalkers often let the Targeted Individual know that he / she is under surveillance and can’t escape. They can come up and insult the TI, or say something that is only known by the Targeted Individual, as an indication of ”remote (real time) mind reading”.
- Financial surveillance. It looks like every penny a Targeted Individual has is counted and only a certain amount is allowed for the Targeted Individual to gain.
Torture: Physical, Mental & Psychological
Psysical pain due to ICT-Implants or non-lethal weapons
- Direct pain in the body around the clock and that only gets worse and worse due to ICT-Implants or other kind of devices, often labeled by Targeted Individuals as non-lethal weapons, Directed Energy Weapons (DEWs), Electromagnetic Frequency (EMF) or simply radiation.
- Pain in the spinal cord.
- Pain in the back of the head.
- Pain in the “amygdala” or the limbic system.
- Pain in the forehead.
- Electroshocks in the brain.
- Pain in the chest.
- Tooth ache.
- “Heart attacks”
- Pain in vital organs: liver, stomach, heart, lungs, eyes.
- Iching eyes – leading to tears and red eyes.
- Food is poisoned.
- Electronic sexual “rapes” during sleep or while awake, probably with ICT-implants.
Hypnotical trigger words
- Can mimick any of the above symptoms: radiation, pain, bad tastes, head aches, and so on or trigger unbearable fatigue.
- The trigger words come in whole sequences, like they were taking out of a dictionary with all synonims and all words that sound alike.
- While some trigger words have effects on the mind and body, other’s have emotional effects only (sensibilisation of the Targeted individual to certain words, that trigger negative emotions, like disgust, fear, anger).
- The trigger words are sometimes reinforced through dark NLP and gang stalking.
- Trigger words are in the beginning very difficult to discover because they are coupled with the TIs routines. The brain can’t differentiate always between what it is made to believe and what really happens.
- Once discovered, they are “released”; becoming aware of the “truth” wins over the lie that the mind has been told. When they are discovered, new trigger words will be programmed into the subcounscious.
- Loud syntethic telepathy. The attackers talk with some of the victims 24/7. They use interrogation techniques that are only used in the CIA or secret service. That is labeled also V2K (voice to skull, or loud synthetic telepathy). A learning computer with a synthetic voice that can be modulated in any voice, can take over partially or full time, after the initial stages. This keeps the victim awaken and always tired.
- Silent synthetic telepathy. The victim doesn’t hear the attackers but there is thought manipulation, directing their attention.
- Bullying at work, friends and family suddenly lost leading to Isolation. Bullying in general.
- Because of what appears, as social problems with other people, the Targeted Individul moves to a place where the “attackers” and the “manipulators” can spread around any kind of rumor for people in the neighborhood and can take control in another way.
- Gang stalking (rude people in crowds that appear and insult the individual, using both verbal and non-verbal communication). Having 20 people, or more, strategically placed to for example look with a hateful look at the Targeted Individual. They are all strangers, they are all rude. They appear every time the TI is outside, and it can take many different expressions. Sometimes it looks like they have some kind of scheme and the harassment follows a pattern, and when it achieves a certain stage, they reset themselves and it startes all over again.
- Street Theater: A group of people playes a whole show for the individual, and it appears to follow a predetermined plot.
- Following the Targeted Individual’s thinking. The thought surveillance is perceived as humiliating.
- The home is entered and the perpetrators don’t steal things, but can destroy them or they can leave objects that don’t belong there. They often seem to enter with a key, because the doors are not forced.
- Thefts in town, at airports: money of belongings.
- Destroyed means of transportation: car or bike.
Total lack of support
- When the Targeted Individual meets health professionals they are not interested in what the TI tells them. Symptoms are treated in the “old fashioned” way. Many times TIs are forced to take the wrong medication and to agree to sometimes stigmatizing labels in order to receive their pension.
- In certain countries, the TI, can be forced into psychiatry, where total loss of human rights occurs.
- Blacklisting often leads to inability for the TI to find work, or has to accept a job way under their specialization. At the new job, the TI is constantly under harassment and is bullied.
- The police participates in the harassment and is totally insensitive to what the TI goes through.
- The media ignores the TI-cause.
- Strange coincidences happen all the time, several times a day.
- The TI can in his thoughts intercept what it’s going to be on TV in a while, depending on subject of interest. Some TIs are sure that the people on TV are copying them or harassing them.
- “What you think about becomes reality”
- Expectations turn out exactly to the opposite leading to cognitive dissonance.
The following SYMPTOMS are of the harassment typical of electronic mind weapon targets (non-electronic harassment usually goes with the electronic effects).
1. You find that "accidental" blocking of you as you walk or drive about, by strangers, has increased dramatically and every day brings several "blocking" incidents. E.g., someone slips ahead of you at the bank machine or grocery checkout, or with cars in unexpected places in parking lots. This is part of what targets call "street theater". THIS IS ABOUT BLOCKING FAR MORE FREQUENT THAN THAT WHICH OCCURS IN NORMAL LIFE, NOT THE USUAL OCCASIONAL OCCURRENCES.
2. Telephones frequently have static or tones or echoes; you have lots of "wrong number" calls
3. Street lights going out as you pass under them, walking or driving
4. Your watch and other batteries going dead often far too soon to be "natural" deaths
5. You find that you are coming suddenly awake at precisely the SAME TIME, middle of every night
6. Inescapable voice in your head and you are not mentally ill
7. Ringing in ears - may start/stop when switching on or off electronic devices
8. Fake telephone or clock ringing or fake knocking on your door
9. Fake, loud bird calls, outdoors, which follow you everywhere
10. Hot needles deep in your flesh, especially when trying to sleep (also called "stings")
11. Limbs jerking wildly, especially when trying to sleep
12. Extremely powerful itching which may start as small electrical shocks
13. Very fast heartbeat while relaxed (not having exercised recently)
14. Very high body heat, no fever, relaxed, cool surroundings
15. Vibration, large area of your body, or, nearby objects which should not vibrate normally
16. Forced awakening, can't go back to sleep, as if on high doses of caffeine
17. Vivid 3-D images while awake, eyes open or closed
18. Urges to go somewhere you don't need to or at times you would not go there
19. Neighbors can see thru walls, possibly by sounds from them which "follow" you
20. Repeated instances where it seems your mind is being read
21. Repeated evidence of break-ins, small scale thefts, and sabotage both at home and at work
22. Sudden "drop-you-in-your-tracks" fatigue at times you should not be tired
23. Sensations of heat and cold on various parts of the body.
24. Manipulation of sense of taste. For instance, food and drink can be made to taste altogether different, or to be totally tasteless.
25. Manipulation of vision. The eyesight can be "made" blurry, or seem as if were seeing through a fog.
26. Manipulation of sense of touch. Various parts of the body can be made to tingle, vibrate or become entirely numb.
27. Frequent pain: abdominal pain, headaches, earaches, toothaches that linger for several hours or that come and go in a minute's time. A stinging pain in the eyes.
28. Sleep deprivation, or the feeling of being "wired."
29. Vivid dreams.
30. Memory and concentration are continuously severely affected.
31. Control of emotional states, i.e., feelings of anger, anxiety, lethargy, peace, numbness, exhiliaration, etc.
How many of these do you experience?