Starting from Nazi's human experiments, and Japan's No.731 army human experiments before second world war, to nowadays, governments' secret human experiments have never stopped.
After second world war, USA's secret service(CIA later) fully absorbed scientists and doctors from Japan's No. 731 army of human experiments. Most of the Japanese medical war criminals were not charged in military court.
After the war USA's and Soviet's secret services divided and took in Nazi's scientists and doctors of human experiments. They entered USA and SOVIET. Most of the Nazi medical war criminals were not charged in military court. They entered agencie later called CIA and KGB and continued doing human experiments secretly.
From that time on, they have never stopped. It is 21 century now, the experiments are more hidden than 1940s, 1950s and 1960s. Nowadays the electromagnetic mind control experiments can be done remotely and can be done via cell phones, computers and internet. Unaware victims don't know what are happening.
USA, Russia, China, Canada, Europe, Japan, India and other countries are involved in secret human experiments.
The description of MK Ultra project on Wikipedia has been edited and deliberately added much disinformation in it.
Now, a group of victims and their family members of CIA's MK Ultra human experiments in Canada lauched a class action lawsuit against Canada government. Below is only the three pages from the 102 pages of the lawyer's letter. It is translated into Mandarin language as well.
Jan 27, 2021;
===== The excerpt of the lawyer's letter 申诉书的摘录 =====
TO THE HONOURABLE MR. JUSTICE MORRISON OF THE SUPERIOR COURT, SITTING IN AND FOR THE DISTRICT OF MONTREAL, YOUR APPLICANT STATES AS FOLLOWS:
“The project in Montreal was one in which psychiatric patients, hospitalized for a variety of different reasons, were subjected to a series of procedures that involved the use of experimental drugs, intensive shock treatments, sensory deprivation, forced sleep for weeks on end and the use of recorded voices for hours at a time in order to bring about behaviour change. These procedures, designed to manufacture new lives for those on whom they were applied, only succeeded in destroying the lives which they had led. For some, these techniques so changed their basic sense of self that what was left appeared unrecognizable to those who loved them.
One of those people was my father.”
Harvey Weinstein, A Father, a Son and the CIA
I. GENERAL PRESENTATION
A) The Action
1. The Applicant wishes to institute a class action on behalf of the following class, of which she is a member, namely:
• All persons who underwent depatterning treatment at the Allan Memorial Institute in Montreal, Quebec, between 1948 and 1964 using Donald Ewen Cameron’s methods (the “Montreal Experiments”) and their successors, assigns, family members, and dependants or any other group to be determined by the Court;
2. The “Montreal Experiments” refers to Donald Ewen Cameron’s methods of depatterning and repatterning the brain, including, but not limited to: (i) drug-induced sleep/coma, (ii) intensive electroconvulsive therapy (“ECT”), (iii) “psychic driving”, (iv) sensory deprivation, and (v) administration of various barbiturates, chemical agents and medications to suppress nerve functionality and activation;
2.“蒙特利尔实验”是指唐纳德·埃文·卡梅隆（Donald Ewen Cameron）进行脑部删去模图和再造模图的方法，包括但不限于：（1）药物诱发的睡眠/昏迷，（2）强化电惊厥疗法（“ ECT”），（3）“精神驱动”，（4）感觉剥除，和（5）施用各种巴比妥类药物，化学制剂和药物以抑制神经功能和活动；
3. “Depatterning” refers to Cameron’s methods of erasing a patient’s thoughts whereby patients were immobilized, rendered intellectually helpless and prevented from using their usual defences through the use of intensive Electroconvulsive therapy (ECT), sensory isolation, massive amounts of sedatives and barbiturates to lessen patients’ resistance and to induce sleep treatment. It was a three-stage process in which patients lost track progressively of time and space through extreme disturbances of memory;
3. “去模” 是指卡梅隆的删除病人思想的方法，即通过使用强化电惊厥疗法(ECT)、感觉隔离、大量镇静剂和巴比妥类药物来降低病人的抵抗力并诱发睡眠，使得病人处于无法动弹、智力无助、无法使用其通常的抵抗手段的状态。这是一个三阶段的过程，在这个过程中，通过极度的记忆干扰，病人逐渐失去了时间和空间的轨迹。
Note : Electroconvulsive therapy (ECT), formerly known as electroshock therapy, and often referred to as shock treatment, is a psychiatric treatment in which seizures are electrically induced in patients to provide relief from mental disorders. ECT is often used as a last line of intervention for major depressive disorder, mania, and catatonia.
注解: 电惊厥疗法(ECT)，以前也叫做电休克疗法， 常常也指休克治疗，是一种精神科处理方法，通过它用电在患者身上诱发癫痫，来缓解精神失常。电惊厥疗法是用来干涉重度抑郁症、狂躁症和紧张症的最后的手段。
4. “Psychic driving” refers to the “repatterning” procedure whereby patients were subjected to a continuously repeated audio message on a looped tape, often concurrently with muscular paralytic and sedating drugs, such as Thorazine and Amobarbital, to subdue them for purposes of exposure to the looped message(s). This included “negative driving” – the use of negative and destructive messages of statements that patients had expressed about themselves (for example: “you are selfish”) followed by “positive driving” – the use of positive messages (for example: “you are lovable”) repeated between 250,000 to 500,000 times;
Note : Amobarbital (formerly known as amylobarbitone or sodium amytal) is a drug that is a barbiturate derivative. It has sedative-hypnotic properties. When given slowly by an intravenous route, sodium amobarbital has a reputation for acting as a so-called truth serum. Under the influence, a person will divulge information that under normal circumstances they would block.
注解: 阿莫巴比妥 (原名氨酰巴比妥或阿米妥钠)，是一种药物，属于巴比妥酸盐衍生物。它具有镇定和催眠的特性。当通过静脉缓慢给药时，阿莫巴比妥钠有所谓真言血清的美誉，在它的影响之下，一个人会透露秘密，而在正常情况下他们会隐藏这种秘密。
5. The sensory deprivation involved depriving patients of their senses by covering their ears, eyes, and/or skin, depriving them of food, water, and oxygen and instead injecting them with drugs such as Lysergic Acid Diethyamide (LSD) and curare to keep them in a disoriented and paralyzed state;
Note : Lysergic acid diethylamide (LSD), also known as acid, is a hallucinogenic drug. Effects typically include altered thoughts, feelings, and awareness of one's surroundings.
Note : Curare is a drug used in surgery to temporarily and involuntarily paralyze a patient’s muscles.
6. The drug-induced sleep involved administering patients with large amounts of sedatives (such as chlorpromazine, marketed under the trade-names Thorazine and Largactyl) in order to put them into an artificial coma, a large majority of which took place in the “sleep room”, usually lasting from a few days up to 86 days;
6. 药物诱导睡眠涉及给病人注射大量镇静剂（如氯丙嗪，以商品名为Thorazine和Largactyl出售），是为了使他们陷入人工昏迷，其中绝大部分试验是在 "睡眠室 "里进行的，通常持续从几天到86天。
7. Despite being kept in a childlike state due to the mass amount of drugs they were being administered, patients were still fearful of the sleep room. Their collective terror was so strong that patients would walk with their back to the wall when passing the door to the sleep room, fearful of their return;
8. None of the patients had given informed consent to the Montreal Experiments or were even aware that these experiments were being conducted, instead being under the impression that they were receiving medically sound therapy;
9. As a result of the trauma, patients often suffered from retrograde, psychogenic or dissociative amnesia for the rest of their lives and, having lost control of their bladders and bowels, had to relearn most basic skills in order to function. Many were in a childlike state and even had to be potty-trained. Family members described them as even more emotionally unstable as before and many of them were unable to live a normal life afterwards;
9. 由于创伤，病人们常常由于逆行性、精神性或解离性失忆症而在余生感到痛苦的折磨，他们失去了对膀胱和肠道的控制能力，而不得不重新学习生活的最基本的技能。 很多人处于一种小孩状态，甚至不得不接受上厕所的训练。家人们描述他们甚至比（接受治疗）之前更加的情绪不稳定。他们中的很多人在以后无法过上正常的生活。
Note : Retrograde amnesia (RA) is a loss of memory-access to events that occurred, or information that was learned, before an injury or the onset of a disease. Psychogenic amnesia or dissociative amnesia, is a memory disorder characterized by sudden retrograde episodic memory loss. More recently, dissociative amnesia has been defined as a dissociative disorder characterized by retrospectively reported memory gaps. These gaps involve an inability to recall personal information, usually of a traumatic or stressful nature. Psychogenic amnesia is defined by the presence of retrograde amnesia (the inability to retrieve stored memories leading up to the onset of amnesia), and an absence of anterograde amnesia (the inability to form new long-term memories).
10. The Montreal Experiments consisted of extreme mind-control brainwashing experimentation on unwitting patients, making a mockery of the doctor-patient relationship;
11. Simply put, the Montreal Experiments were a form of psychological torture inflicted upon hundreds of unsuspecting persons and which had traumatizing, damaging, and emotionally-crippling effects that lasted for the remainder of their lives and the lives of their families;
12. To this day, neither the Canadian government, the CIA, McGill, nor the Royal Victoria Hospital have issued formal apologies for their involvement with the Montreal Experiments;
13. By reason of their actions and omissions, the Defendants enabled the Montreal Experiments to be conducted, thereby causing the Applicant and the members of the Class to suffer severe, debilitating, and painful personal injury to their bodies and minds, as well as other moral, mental/emotional, and economic damages, upon which they are entitled to claim;
13. 由于他们的行为和不作为，被告使得蒙特利尔试验得以进行， 从而导致申诉人和本集体的成员遭受到严重的，失去能力的，和痛苦的，在他们的身体和精神上的个人损伤的折磨，并伴有其它道德的、精神的/情绪的、和经济的伤害，对此他们有权要求索赔。
(Above is only three pages from the 102 pages of the lawyer's letter, the file name of the full document is t1.pdf )
（ 上述的翻译仅仅是102页的律师信的前面的三页。全文请看英文原版文件 t1.pdf ）