0 Jul 22, 2012

分享我在图书馆里找到的文章:激光武器

Started by Ying (Joanne) Zhao, 赵颖

0 Jul 18, 2012

分享我在图书馆里找到的文章:美国制定2014年独霸太空秘密战略

0 Jul 18, 2012

保护环境公约

欧洲经济委员会在环境问题上获得信息公众参与决策和诉诸法律的公约联合国 欧洲经济委员会在环境问题上获得信息公众参与决策和诉诸法律的公约联 合 国纽约和日内瓦1999 年欧洲经济委员会在环境问题上获得信息公众参与决策和诉诸法律的公约1998 年6 月25 日丹麦 奥胡斯- 3 -在…

Started by lihuirong

0 Jul 18, 2012

分享图书馆里找到的有关美国气象武器的文章

《“呼风换雨”的气象武器》 《浅谈气象武器的研究和应用现状》 欢迎转发!

0 Jul 13, 2012

分享图书馆里找到的有关美国定向能武器的文章

《美国大量鱼鸟死亡疑为电磁波武器试验所致》 《美国的定向能武器》

0 Jul 13, 2012

分享我找到的有关报道:《脑控武器——不再是神话》

1、《脑控武器——不再是神话》,请参见附件。 2、SECRECY NEWS: BILL WOULD BAN SPACE-BASED MIND CONTROL WEAPONSfrom The Federation of American Scientists (FAS) Pro…

0 Jul 11, 2012

脑控受害者生病的原因:电磁场对人体作用机理

电磁场对人体作用机理: 在高频电磁场作用下,人体内的生物反应是由于吸收电磁场能量引起的。人体吸收辐射能量在体内转化为热量,产生生物反应。人体内的极性分子在电场作用下,正、负电荷向相反方向运动而极化,在交变极化和取向的过程中都会由于碰撞和摩擦而产生热量。机体内还有电解质溶液,其内…

0 Jul 10, 2012

分享在网上、图书馆里找文章的关键词

用:beaming voice to mind, microwave voice to skull, targeted individuals (TI) victims, mind control, microwave and behavior, space-based min…

0 Jul 6, 2012

声音植入颅骨武器

[长江新闻号]美国研制"幻觉炸弹"脑控武器 发布时间:2012年04月10日 06:45 | 进入复兴论坛 | 来源:CNTV | http://news.cntv.cn/military/20120410/105202.shtml

Started by Soleilmavis

0 Jun 24, 2012

RSS

Latest Activity

outi tuomi commented on H's group Finland
" Siis lyhyesti: kun yritän lähettää viestin, yhteys Googleen katkeaa. Ei liene stalkkerille kovin vaikea järjrstää."
50 minutes ago
mtehr replied to mtehr's discussion SUBLIMINAL TORTURE STOPPING AUDIO
"Please try this subliminal out and let me know what you think if possible."
2 hours ago
Music Teacher posted blog posts
2 hours ago
"Riksun palstalle ketjuun rmk on paskapaikka-ketjuun, olen ruvennut kirjoittamaan minua kovasti vihaavia. Siellä jo alueen venäläiset. Äsken piti kirjoittaa Hausjärven Ryttylässä 2010 olleesta asuntolasta, jossa…"
5 hours ago
"SURVEILLANCE, HARRASMENT AND T O R T U R E"
5 hours ago
Nancy Gail Fox posted a status
"I am here to stop the Gang Stalkers from doing electronic harrasment murders to Targeted Individuals"
6 hours ago
mtehr posted a discussion

SUBLIMINAL TORTURE STOPPING AUDIO

Use this audio to stop most torture, The results are instant and with some minor tweaks, I am able to continue my search for a better defense with some control.Use a radio turned all the way down and tuned to the end of the FM dial(108,0). Try AM as well and put a round object on the mouse pad so that it leaves some sound on the radio and allows the systems to track you better.another thing is the use of pinhole earplugs, which should only be on one ear at a time. Using clay or something rigid…See More
7 hours ago
Robin Yan posted a blog post

Google, Facebook, Twitter, they are all blocking my accounts and hacking this message below :

Google, Facebook, Twitter, they are all blocking my accounts and hacking this message below :After UN Human Rights emailed me, they put their dirty hands on everything possible ,on everything I am using; and on anyone "related", on anyone I am contacting. Please see the attached information and evidence :…See More
11 hours ago

Badge

Loading…

© 2020   Created by Soleilmavis.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service