0 Jul 22, 2012

分享我在图书馆里找到的文章:激光武器

Started by Ying (Joanne) Zhao, 赵颖

0 Jul 18, 2012

分享我在图书馆里找到的文章:美国制定2014年独霸太空秘密战略

0 Jul 18, 2012

保护环境公约

欧洲经济委员会在环境问题上获得信息公众参与决策和诉诸法律的公约联合国 欧洲经济委员会在环境问题上获得信息公众参与决策和诉诸法律的公约联 合 国纽约和日内瓦1999 年欧洲经济委员会在环境问题上获得信息公众参与决策和诉诸法律的公约1998 年6 月25 日丹麦 奥胡斯- 3 -在…

Started by lihuirong

0 Jul 18, 2012

分享图书馆里找到的有关美国气象武器的文章

《“呼风换雨”的气象武器》 《浅谈气象武器的研究和应用现状》 欢迎转发!

0 Jul 13, 2012

分享图书馆里找到的有关美国定向能武器的文章

《美国大量鱼鸟死亡疑为电磁波武器试验所致》 《美国的定向能武器》

0 Jul 13, 2012

分享我找到的有关报道:《脑控武器——不再是神话》

1、《脑控武器——不再是神话》,请参见附件。 2、SECRECY NEWS: BILL WOULD BAN SPACE-BASED MIND CONTROL WEAPONSfrom The Federation of American Scientists (FAS) Pro…

0 Jul 11, 2012

脑控受害者生病的原因:电磁场对人体作用机理

电磁场对人体作用机理: 在高频电磁场作用下,人体内的生物反应是由于吸收电磁场能量引起的。人体吸收辐射能量在体内转化为热量,产生生物反应。人体内的极性分子在电场作用下,正、负电荷向相反方向运动而极化,在交变极化和取向的过程中都会由于碰撞和摩擦而产生热量。机体内还有电解质溶液,其内…

0 Jul 10, 2012

分享在网上、图书馆里找文章的关键词

用:beaming voice to mind, microwave voice to skull, targeted individuals (TI) victims, mind control, microwave and behavior, space-based min…

0 Jul 6, 2012

声音植入颅骨武器

[长江新闻号]美国研制"幻觉炸弹"脑控武器 发布时间:2012年04月10日 06:45 | 进入复兴论坛 | 来源:CNTV | http://news.cntv.cn/military/20120410/105202.shtml

Started by Soleilmavis

0 Jun 24, 2012

RSS

Latest Activity

Santanu Banerjee is now friends with Jeremy C A Paul, DANIEL J PAVLOVSKY and Shishir mishra
46 minutes ago
Xuthal posted a blog post

Think I'm free

I think my last implant came out this morning. I might be free. I'm still kickin'! I was planning on leaving. My little brother is a T.I too and the perps got him kicked out of his apartment. The plan was to leave once these implants were out, now I don't know. Something about these things coming out, lots of torture. Perps said many things with the V2K. They told me I would die, I was half convinced because of the marijuana in the air. Pot is legal in Canada. The perps came into my place and…See More
3 hours ago
AJ is now a member of Peacepink
17 hours ago
outi tuomi commented on H's group Finland
"tuosta alla olevasta viestistä poistettiin se, että nyt pitää ottaa yhteyttä MT-puolelle ja sukulaisiin. Voi vittu, että aina vaan ällöttävät klassiset syytökset."
12 hours ago
outi tuomi commented on H's group Finland
"Omasta mielestäni kirjoitin tänne siitä lataamoon toimittamisuhkauksesta, joka särisee,sirisee ketjuun oli kirjoitettu. Ensin ällöttävästä säälittiin, kuinka jotkut luulee olevansa niin…"
12 hours ago
Just Believe replied to Lauren C's discussion My Social Media Horror Story : Electronic Abuse & Stalking
"I believe every word you wrote. It is not a person that is trying to attack you or steal your life. it is a group of dark scientists that are doing experiments on people. They are choosing certain people and create the story to enter your life. All…"
19 hours ago
Gretta Fahey posted blog posts
yesterday
Liberty liked Lauren C's discussion My Social Media Horror Story : Electronic Abuse & Stalking
yesterday

Badge

Loading…

© 2021   Created by Soleilmavis.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service