Peacepink

Worldwide Campaign to stop the Abuse and Torture of Mind Control/DEWs

Annie's Discussions (140)

Discussions Replied To (115) Replies Latest Activity

"Spot on Brian."

Annie replied Oct 4, 2016 to a sound deception

1 Oct 4, 2016
Reply by Annie

"Martti, thanks for sharing. So this was done in Februari on Richard, strange there i…"

Annie replied Apr 14, 2015 to rf scanning?

442 Apr 14, 2015
Reply by Richard H. Lovelace Sr.

"I disagree with the "being grateful the symptoms is mild", as all these above mentio…"

Annie replied May 11, 2014 to I was just wondering does anyone here has some of these symptoms:

15 May 13, 2014
Reply by jinoe schmoe

" "

Annie replied Mar 23, 2014 to Hello to all Fellow TI's..Summation of what is happening to me..I am new to Peacepink and to this group

28 Mar 29, 2014
Reply by Charmed One

"Hi Marni, welcome to Peacepink and thanks for sharing! Have to say, surprisingly not…"

Annie replied Mar 21, 2014 to Worried and Hello All

9 Apr 12, 2014
Reply by Marni Dee Sheppeard

"Well said Lez, I also really have a hard time understand how anyone, being a victim…"

Annie replied Feb 27, 2014 to

just now

"Thanks Martti!"

Annie replied Feb 4, 2014 to Deep_Thought Articles

11 Nov 16, 2014
Reply by LaBrat

"Joanne, what Chanath says is true and its possible change yr senses (via yr brain) i…"

Annie replied Nov 11, 2013 to Water making me feel worse

7 Nov 11, 2013
Reply by Chanath

"Karen, thanks for sharing."

Annie replied Oct 19, 2013 to Freedom From Covert Harassment & Survelliance - ltr from Aaron Alexis to FFCHS - mtg tomorrow

2 Oct 22, 2013
Reply by Lez

"I agree in every aspect of what Cedric is saying and his advices."

Annie replied Oct 12, 2013 to My letter to the Dutch government; the International Criminal Court; the Royal Dutch Family and The Ministry of Foreign Affairs

3 Oct 12, 2013
Reply by Annie

RSS

Latest Activity

Ginger Lee Smith posted blog posts
1 hour ago
Lez commented on Sonar♦0's group Victimes Francophone De "Mind Control".
"Et voilà  mon pseudo affublé d'une photo avec un coucher de soleil ! Il y a quelques années, c'est un italien qui avait manipulé un  mien document que j'avais mis en ligne , au prétexte…"
2 hours ago
Lez commented on Sonar♦0's group Victimes Francophone De "Mind Control".
"Un individu ciblé français obligé de fuir son pays pour échapper à un internement ou une incarcération https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7kMnUGsKzAc"
2 hours ago
JasonMxxxx posted videos
5 hours ago
Gretta Fahey posted a blog post

THERE IS A VIRTUAL VERSION OF EACH OF US BEING CREATED INSIDE A COMPUTER SIMULATION.

The following linked youtube video which is called "A SOLUTION THEY DO NOT WANT YOU TO KNOW" has been posted online by Dana Ashlie from California and it informs us that there is a computer simulation of the world being created now and there are virtual versions of each of us placed inside that computer simulation. It also states that nanobots which are inside our brains and bodies are being used to collect all kinds of biological data from us and that HAARP phased arrays are providing the…See More
6 hours ago
CLS posted a status
"I recall my first sexual moment and guess what. Some scum EEG Mapped to me remotely . A MAN raping kids. Who is trying to hide this tech?"
12 hours ago
CLS posted a status
"Men EEG remotely mapping to kids having sexual intercourse. Why are the conservatives wanting to hide this crime?"
12 hours ago
CLS posted a status
"Electronic Rape, Sexual Abuse. How is that part of this experiment?"
12 hours ago

Badge

Loading…

© 2020   Created by Soleilmavis.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service