Peacepink

Worldwide Campaign to stop the Abuse and Torture of Mind Control/DEWs

Annie's Discussions (140)

Discussions Replied To (121) Replies Latest Activity

"Spot on Brian."

Annie replied Oct 4, 2016 to a sound deception

1 Oct 4, 2016
Reply by Annie

"Martti, thanks for sharing. So this was done in Februari on Richard, strange there i…"

Annie replied Apr 14, 2015 to rf scanning?

442 Apr 14, 2015
Reply by Richard H. Lovelace Sr.

"I disagree with the "being grateful the symptoms is mild", as all these above mentio…"

Annie replied May 11, 2014 to I was just wondering does anyone here has some of these symptoms:

15 May 13, 2014
Reply by jinoe schmoe

" "

Annie replied Mar 23, 2014 to Hello to all Fellow TI's..Summation of what is happening to me..I am new to Peacepink and to this group

28 Mar 29, 2014
Reply by Charmed One

"Hi Marni, welcome to Peacepink and thanks for sharing! Have to say, surprisingly not…"

Annie replied Mar 21, 2014 to Worried and Hello All

9 Apr 12, 2014
Reply by Marni Dee Sheppeard

"Well said Lez, I also really have a hard time understand how anyone, being a victim…"

Annie replied Feb 27, 2014 to

just now

"Thanks Martti!"

Annie replied Feb 4, 2014 to Deep_Thought Articles

11 Nov 16, 2014
Reply by LaBrat

"Joanne, what Chanath says is true and its possible change yr senses (via yr brain) i…"

Annie replied Nov 11, 2013 to Water making me feel worse

7 Nov 11, 2013
Reply by Chanath

"Karen, thanks for sharing."

Annie replied Oct 19, 2013 to Freedom From Covert Harassment & Survelliance - ltr from Aaron Alexis to FFCHS - mtg tomorrow

2 Oct 22, 2013
Reply by Lez

"I agree in every aspect of what Cedric is saying and his advices."

Annie replied Oct 12, 2013 to My letter to the Dutch government; the International Criminal Court; the Royal Dutch Family and The Ministry of Foreign Affairs

3 Oct 12, 2013
Reply by Annie

RSS

Latest Activity

Lez commented on Sonar♦0's group Victimes Francophone De "Mind Control".
"Bonjour, Pour ceux qui sont sensibles à la sécurité et confidentialité de leurs connexions.... un récent article de presse signale  un produit actuellement  accessible en test  de Mozilla-Firefox et…"
34 minutes ago
Maria Harmath shared Gretta Fahey's blog post on Facebook
4 hours ago
Maria Harmath shared Gretta Fahey's blog post on Facebook
5 hours ago
CLS posted a status
"Weapon that disable electronics from a distance? Does your nukes work with such a weapon? Hiw about sat.based weapon?"
6 hours ago
Hans Zoff replied to Yan Meng's discussion Is it mind control technology or mental illness: my story
"What dangerously misleading disinformation: for a real TI to receive a mental illness (mis)diagnosis means losing all civil rights (including freedom of movement) for life, one can be detained at any time with no justification offered. It also means…"
8 hours ago
Hans Zoff replied to Yan Meng's discussion Is it mind control technology or mental illness: my story
8 hours ago
Hans Zoff commented on deca's video
Thumbnail

Combating Mate Crime

"Being perped IS a “negative consequence of your situation” as a targeted individual. Is this some kind of back-handed attempt to gas-light real TI’s that we are imagining it all due to “circumstances”? "
8 hours ago
Yan Meng replied to Yan Meng's discussion Is it mind control technology or mental illness: my story
"I was 29 when the brain disturber talked to me for the first time. "
8 hours ago

Badge

Loading…

© 2019   Created by Soleilmavis.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service