Peacepink

Worldwide Campaign to stop the Abuse and Torture of Mind Control/DEWs

Sally's Discussions (611)

Discussions Replied To (561) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi Harry Hope you are good. Happy new year! Ppink used to be busy but l think a lot…"

Sally replied Jan 3 to Come back to peacepink

11 Jan 3
Reply by Sally

"Hi Sandy What you're going through sounds extreme and for the hospital to turn you a…"

Sally replied Aug 22, 2019 to Pain

2 Aug 22, 2019
Reply by Sally

"I never thought of it like that...its a belivable theory. I always got the feeling t…"

Sally replied Jun 18, 2019 to MIND CONTROL TORTURE

820 May 13
Reply by God's Grace

"So do you guys think those who do this to us get paid? I dont get it. Why would they…"

Sally replied Jun 17, 2019 to MIND CONTROL TORTURE

820 May 13
Reply by God's Grace

"Thats ok l didnt even notice. Wow! 30 years of this s*** Thats a long stint. Im on 1…"

Sally replied Jun 15, 2019 to Rosicrucian paedophiles

5 Jun 15, 2019
Reply by Sally

"CLS l believe you. I know they do things to me when l sleep. They can put you in a c…"

Sally replied Jun 5, 2019 to MIND CONTROL TORTURE

820 May 13
Reply by God's Grace

"Oh no how awful for her. I can understand her heartbreak. My "abductions" (because l…"

820 May 13
Reply by God's Grace

"Gods grace can you tell me a bit more about your friends abductions. They are doing…"

820 May 13
Reply by God's Grace

"VM l agree with you that people are targeted in silent ways....with illnesses, their…"

Sally replied Jun 2, 2019 to MIND CONTROL TORTURE

820 May 13
Reply by God's Grace

"There arent enough targeted individuals for this to be about war. We are a drop in t…"

Sally replied Jun 2, 2019 to MIND CONTROL TORTURE

820 May 13
Reply by God's Grace

RSS

Latest Activity

Wayne Morin Jr posted photos
1 hour ago
Mathiew Burkett liked Gretta Fahey's blog post IF ROGUE AUTHORITY FIGURES HAVE NO LEVERAGE AGAINST YOU HERE IS WHAT THEY MIGHT DO.
2 hours ago
tanstaafl productions posted a photo
5 hours ago
Gretta Fahey posted a blog post

IF ROGUE AUTHORITY FIGURES HAVE NO LEVERAGE AGAINST YOU HERE IS WHAT THEY MIGHT DO.

IF ROGUE AUTHORITY PERSONNEL HAVE NO LEVERAGE AGAINST YOU HERE IS WHAT THEY CAN DO.If you should ever complain about false authority figures such as rogue intelligence agents or rogue government staff then they have an understood policy of using whatever leverage they can find against you in order to make your life difficult. If you are in financial debt, or are addicted to any substance they will use your addiction or debt to manipulate you further.If you have children they may attempt to take…See More
9 hours ago
达 李 liked 达 李's profile
12 hours ago
达 李 is attending Soleilmavis's event

PHOENIX RALLY Every Saturday at Urban Outfitters

December 21, 2019 to December 1, 2020
Hello to all targeted individualsPlease join us for the August 29th event in Phoenix, AZ. We are all here joining and gathering and we want to share with others that are non-targets the experiences of what it is like to be a person tortured everyday.Our group here in Phoenix would like to see all ti's join us here so if you are willing to come, please get on board. The meeting place is: 424 North Central Ave.Phoenix Arizona.Time:  9:00 AMLet's all stand together here and let ourselves be known…See More
12 hours ago
Ramon Gonzalez Morciglio posted a photo
14 hours ago
Martti Koski commented on H's group Finland
"Tässä miten "kuiskaaja" häiritsee minua: Tämä oli  13-elokuuta 2020 : Tämä "kuiskaaja" jolle olen antanut nimen sihteeri ,on todella harmillinen. Mitä tapahtuu, on että…"
16 hours ago

Badge

Loading…

© 2020   Created by Soleilmavis.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service