Peacepink

Worldwide Campaign to stop the Abuse and Torture of Mind Control/DEWs

Sally's Discussions (611)

Discussions Replied To (561) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi Harry Hope you are good. Happy new year! Ppink used to be busy but l think a lot…"

Sally replied Jan 3, 2020 to Come back to peacepink

11 Jan 3, 2020
Reply by Sally

"Hi Sandy What you're going through sounds extreme and for the hospital to turn you a…"

Sally replied Aug 22, 2019 to Pain

2 Aug 22, 2019
Reply by Sally

"I never thought of it like that...its a belivable theory. I always got the feeling t…"

Sally replied Jun 18, 2019 to MIND CONTROL TORTURE

822 Aug 20, 2020
Reply by CLS

"So do you guys think those who do this to us get paid? I dont get it. Why would they…"

Sally replied Jun 17, 2019 to MIND CONTROL TORTURE

822 Aug 20, 2020
Reply by CLS

"Thats ok l didnt even notice. Wow! 30 years of this s*** Thats a long stint. Im on 1…"

Sally replied Jun 15, 2019 to Rosicrucian paedophiles

5 Jun 15, 2019
Reply by Sally

"CLS l believe you. I know they do things to me when l sleep. They can put you in a c…"

Sally replied Jun 5, 2019 to MIND CONTROL TORTURE

822 Aug 20, 2020
Reply by CLS

"Oh no how awful for her. I can understand her heartbreak. My "abductions" (because l…"

822 Aug 20, 2020
Reply by CLS

"Gods grace can you tell me a bit more about your friends abductions. They are doing…"

822 Aug 20, 2020
Reply by CLS

"VM l agree with you that people are targeted in silent ways....with illnesses, their…"

Sally replied Jun 2, 2019 to MIND CONTROL TORTURE

822 Aug 20, 2020
Reply by CLS

"There arent enough targeted individuals for this to be about war. We are a drop in t…"

Sally replied Jun 2, 2019 to MIND CONTROL TORTURE

822 Aug 20, 2020
Reply by CLS

RSS

Latest Activity

indira ramesh shared 达 李's photo on Facebook
2 minutes ago
indira ramesh shared 达 李's photo on Twitter
3 minutes ago
indira ramesh commented on 达 李's photo
Thumbnail

world first Automatic Machine can both Identify Who is Victimeof Voice to Skull and Remote Neural Monitoring Technology and can Identify Who is Remote Attacker or Operator Using Device of Voice to Sk

"If Mr. Da Li is testing his inversion to identify victims , how to to know that. Is he going to use a form for consent to do the testing on the TI community. What will he do with the result and finding ? India"
8 minutes ago
PiterWhite replied to Stephen O' Neill's discussion Buy Bitcoin
"Friends. I have been trading bitcoins for quite some time now! I realized for a long time that the future of cryptocurrencies is serious money for me, and I really want to secure my coins. My friend advised me to go to the site click here and try to…"
1 hour ago
VÍCTIMAS VIACTEC commented on 达 李's photo
Thumbnail

world first Automatic Machine can both Identify Who is Victimeof Voice to Skull and Remote Neural Monitoring Technology and can Identify Who is Remote Attacker or Operator Using Device of Voice to Sk

"Hello. We are an association of victims in Spain and we want to contact you regarding your invention. Can you provide us an email adrees? Ours is: denunciasviactec@gmail.com"
1 hour ago
Profile IconVÍCTIMAS VIACTEC and Sheila Terrault joined Peacepink
2 hours ago
alison smith posted a status
"got high resolution MRI scan i need to know if as the implants can fry, can they melt and damage the brain, any ways disarming them ?"
2 hours ago
Sheila Terrault updated their profile
2 hours ago

Badge

Loading…

© 2021   Created by Soleilmavis.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service