Peacepink

Worldwide Campaign to stop the Abuse and Torture of Mind Control/DEWs

Sue's Discussions (619)

Discussions Replied To (561) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi Sandy What you're going through sounds extreme and for the hospital to turn you a…"

Sue replied Aug 22 to Pain

2 Aug 22
Reply by Sue

"I never thought of it like that...its a belivable theory. I always got the feeling t…"

Sue replied Jun 18 to MIND CONTROL TORTURE

802 Aug 2
Reply by ghstdtnee

"So do you guys think those who do this to us get paid? I dont get it. Why would they…"

Sue replied Jun 17 to MIND CONTROL TORTURE

802 Aug 2
Reply by ghstdtnee

"Thats ok l didnt even notice. Wow! 30 years of this s*** Thats a long stint. Im on 1…"

Sue replied Jun 15 to Rosicrucian paedophiles

5 Jun 15
Reply by Sue

"CLS l believe you. I know they do things to me when l sleep. They can put you in a c…"

Sue replied Jun 5 to MIND CONTROL TORTURE

802 Aug 2
Reply by ghstdtnee

"Oh no how awful for her. I can understand her heartbreak. My "abductions" (because l…"

802 Aug 2
Reply by ghstdtnee

"Gods grace can you tell me a bit more about your friends abductions. They are doing…"

802 Aug 2
Reply by ghstdtnee

"VM l agree with you that people are targeted in silent ways....with illnesses, their…"

Sue replied Jun 2 to MIND CONTROL TORTURE

802 Aug 2
Reply by ghstdtnee

"There arent enough targeted individuals for this to be about war. We are a drop in t…"

Sue replied Jun 2 to MIND CONTROL TORTURE

802 Aug 2
Reply by ghstdtnee

"Deca if you think about it all our opinions are subjective. We are all on different…"

Sue replied Jun 1 to MIND CONTROL TORTURE

802 Aug 2
Reply by ghstdtnee

RSS

Latest Activity

Mathiew Burkett liked Astrid Maitz-Loescher's blog post WAVE to bothersome CIA - STOP GANGSTALKING - every monday
1 hour ago
CLS posted a status
"Take your family to TI events!!!!"
2 hours ago
CLS posted a status
"Take your family to TI events!!!!"
2 hours ago
CLS posted a status
"Take your family to any TI event you can go to!!!!"
2 hours ago
CLS posted a status
"So your family videos of other TIs. Prove you are not mentally sick. Preps are garbage. Souless"
2 hours ago
CLS posted a status
"More your family sees that others are also tortured and are not mentally sick they will start believing you. Go to TI events with your famil"
2 hours ago
CLS posted a status
"So they want you to look sick. Show your family videos of Dr John Hall taking about this. Go to TI events with your family"
2 hours ago
Anna Biondi replied to deca's discussion Mind-reading gadget predicts what you want to say before you say it
"This coming November will be eight years that I have been tortured in the most horrible way, and the worst thing, no one believes me, except, perhaps a friend and a sister.  The  medical system refuses categorically to accept it. I know it…"
2 hours ago

Badge

Loading…

© 2019   Created by Soleilmavis.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service