Peacepink

Worldwide Campaign to stop the Abuse and Torture of Mind Control/DEWs

Radar's Discussions (23)

Discussions Replied To (14) Replies Latest Activity

"Yo greg im totally feeling you on this subject.  This is what has not been revealed…"

Radar replied Jun 11, 2012 to Will victims win a lawsuit?

231 Mar 6, 2014
Reply by norachen

"you gotta work with the facts that you have.  I was looking up masonic families and…"

Radar replied Mar 12, 2012 to disappointed; failed to find a Bush+Nazi conspiracy theory

17 Mar 12, 2012
Reply by Radar

"It seems like youre whippen something up against these people.  I have been too.  I…"

Radar replied Feb 23, 2012 to The calvary finally arrives......

14 Aug 18, 2014
Reply by LaBrat

"im throwin the finger cause im a g.  Whats u askin fo? Yeah i picked the name radar…"

Radar replied Feb 22, 2012 to Please help! I am being tortured by psyco-el.weap.

24 Jan 9, 2014
Reply by CLS

"take telephone numbers.  "

Radar replied Feb 16, 2012 to How do victims know who amongst the Forums posters are victims and who are perps?

28 Jun 17, 2012
Reply by JUAN CARLOS VALLEJOS

"at least you know they are piezoelectric weapons.  Thats a step in the right directi…"

Radar replied Feb 16, 2012 to Please help! I am being tortured by psyco-el.weap.

24 Jan 9, 2014
Reply by CLS

"I may have some forensic evidence that needs to be analysed.  Its pretty sturdy.  I…"

Radar replied Feb 16, 2012 to IRCT, evidence for combating torture.

1 Feb 16, 2012
Reply by Radar

"AAnyone ever try those online surveys.  I took out loans.  Websites are good too.  I…"

Radar replied Feb 16, 2012 to Good information for victims to earn small money online

27 Mar 8, 2012
Reply by Soleilmavis

"check out some things about ultrasonic sound.  I think it has alot to do with that,…"

Radar replied Feb 16, 2012 to Do u think china, india or other part of world has this technology .

6 Feb 16, 2012
Reply by rajeshmangalsterlite

"i know u work with them.. "

Radar replied Jan 31, 2012 to Volunteer from Seattle

21 Oct 4, 2019
Reply by Arlene Johnson

RSS

Latest Activity

Gretta Fahey posted a blog post

Copy of Email which I sent to the Irish Government regarding undetectable signals being transmitted into human minds.

Transmitting Undetectable Signals Into Our Minds.2 messagesgretta fahey <mahonia9308@gmail.com>Wed, May 12, 2021 at 6:11 PMTo: info@fiannafail.ie, Social Democrats <info@socialdemocrats.ie>, finegael@finegael.ie, info@defence.ie, info@justice.ie, info@finance.ie, reception@longfordleader.ieTo Whom it Concerns,I strongly believe that most Irish people who use smart phones, watch high definition television and live in built up areas where the smart grid is strongest are being…See More
1 hour ago
Jeremy C A Paul left a comment for Maree-Lauren
"Hi... details for Professor Nils Melzer and he's only receiving Email submissions PS:   I suggest that you "copy and paste" the E-mail subject line as his office is probably using a filter E:-   …"
5 hours ago
Jeremy C A Paul left a comment for Stan J. Caterbone
"Hi Stan E:  jcapaul69@gmail.com Facebook   Jeremy Paul (with B&W photo.. for video/ voice chat via Messenger Yes.... there needs to be more public forum on this matter so as to bring that much pressure on the Govts to force…"
5 hours ago
Profile IconJeremy C A Paul gave a gift to Stan J. Caterbone
6 hours ago
Stan J. Caterbone commented on Soleilmavis's blog post The Latest Call for Inputs from the United Nations Special Rapporteur on Torture
"Soleilmavis you are luck you are not in the United States, I would ask you to ......... THANK YOU!"
7 hours ago
Jenkins posted discussions
9 hours ago
Profile IconJenkins, TI KAREN and Antonio Samarancho joined Peacepink
9 hours ago
Soleilmavis liked Jeremy C A Paul's blog post United Nations:- Calls for input to a Report: “Accountability for Torture and other Cruel, Inhuman or Degrading Treatment or Punishment.
10 hours ago

Badge

Loading…

© 2021   Created by Soleilmavis.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service