Peacepink

Worldwide Campaign to stop the Abuse and Torture of Mind Control/DEWs

Bill Perry's Discussions (11)

Discussions Replied To (9) Replies Latest Activity

"Boy, I know EXACTLY what you mean.  Forgive me, but I have established several PP id…"

Bill Perry replied Nov 15, 2016 to The reason I don't share all my techniques

8 Nov 15, 2016
Reply by God's Grace

"Have you had an x-ray done to see if there's something in there?  Try going to a doc…"

Bill Perry replied Dec 31, 2015 to RFID chip questions

7 Sep 18, 2018
Reply by mchristo

"If your education prepared you to make a living by oil painting, freelance journalis…"

Bill Perry replied Dec 7, 2015 to Employment

13 Dec 9, 2015
Reply by madminster

"Meet the coming job challenge head on.  Find ways to reinvent yourself.  Examine you…"

13 Dec 9, 2015
Reply by madminster

"Although what you have laid out may be perp objectives, it does NOT mean you need to…"

13 Dec 9, 2015
Reply by madminster

"I could not agree with you more!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! With freq h…"

Bill Perry replied Jan 22, 2014 to Perp locating

26 Mar 19, 2014
Reply by Nick

"Ahhhhh!  I did some digging and found what I was after.  Hope this helps you. http:/…"

Bill Perry replied Oct 8, 2013 to SPECTRUM ANALYZER HAS ANYONE TRIED THIS

10 Nov 19, 2013
Reply by jinoe schmoe

"It is not a matter of JUST dl'ing software, you need to purchase a piece of hardware…"

10 Nov 19, 2013
Reply by jinoe schmoe

"I have a freq counter, and it works well for the low price ("Gooit" on eBay), BUT yo…"

10 Nov 19, 2013
Reply by jinoe schmoe

RSS

Latest Activity

JasonMxxxx commented on Stephen O' Neill's status
"I promise you Stephen I'm a very flawed human but I appreciate your kind remarks. Thank you. Don't let them get you down if God brought you to it, he will bring you through it. Cling to Jesus. You were destined for this and you are…"
6 minutes ago
Profile IconDaret Por and Violet Roden joined Peacepink
40 minutes ago
CLS posted a status
"Wake up!!! Hear honking!!! Its for a reason. Listen for repeated v2k info. Its codes!!"
4 hours ago
Martti Koski commented on H's group Finland
"Kokoontuminen lauantaina.   Suomen Joukkovainotut ry:n tapaaminen Ravintola Teerenpelissä ,Helsingin Kampissa, lauantaina ELOKUUN 8 PÄIVÄNÄ kello 16.. Kaikki tervetuloa."
4 hours ago
Stephen O' Neill commented on Stephen O' Neill's status
"Thank you so much Jason, you are a true friend. Maybe that is why you are targeted, what I mean is TI's tend to be very nice and friendly people , salt of the Earth types. I am sure I will be fine as a dead guinea pig is no good, and if they…"
5 hours ago
Stephen O' Neill commented on CLS's status
"Yes I used to get harassed by strange honking car horns 24/7, but not so much now since the mind control and induced forced violent urges started. What do you mean by I am getting codes?"
5 hours ago
outi tuomi commented on H's group Finland
"Minä pidän sometaukoa. En enää keksi, mistä olisi asiallemme hyötyä, YK:n ihmisoikeuskomissaarin virallisen sivun ylänurkan kautta   pääsee linkkeihin, mutta suomi24:ssä niitä ei…"
6 hours ago
Robin Yan posted a discussion

They are evil or not?

UN UN Human Rights UN Human Rights Council Amnesty International International Bar Association International Criminal Court Canadian GovernmentThey are evil or not? Google Canada is filtering this, cause and effect, karma.https://ibb.co/XLBjv5mUN Human Rights: Human Rights can not be compromised.Fight  for my life being  threatened ; fight against ongoing (psychological ) torture, terror and attempted murder by every possible means,  I am not alone and I…See More
7 hours ago

Badge

Loading…

© 2020   Created by Soleilmavis.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service