Peacepink

Worldwide Campaign to stop the Abuse and Torture of Mind Control/DEWs

Sandy Lomax's Discussions (52)

Discussions Replied To (48) Replies Latest Activity

"Hello Anna, I can recommend Mylar for shielding your head and body. It is metallized…"

Sandy Lomax replied Feb 17 to Mind-reading gadget predicts what you want to say before you say it

10 Feb 17
Reply by Sandy Lomax

"Javier, I was not talking about MKUltra, I was talking about the perps torturing TIs…"

Sandy Lomax replied Jun 1, 2019 to MIND CONTROL TORTURE

820 May 13
Reply by God's Grace

"God`s Grace, thank you for your nice reply and support on my post. I think your post…"

Sandy Lomax replied Jun 1, 2019 to MIND CONTROL TORTURE

820 May 13
Reply by God's Grace

"Hi Ramiz, it is not a question of whether the perps decide to kill anyone - the perp…"

Sandy Lomax replied May 31, 2019 to MIND CONTROL TORTURE

820 May 13
Reply by God's Grace

"Hi God`s Grace, how are you? Sorry but I watched one of Keri Burnor`s videos, I didn…"

Sandy Lomax replied May 27, 2019 to MIND CONTROL TORTURE

820 May 13
Reply by God's Grace

"Yes it is common. I agree with Deca, it`s the effects of microwaves, but also the re…"

Sandy Lomax replied May 19, 2019 to Fatigue From D.E.W's

11 May 21, 2019
Reply by deca

"Hi Carl, I`m fine thank you, hope you are well. It`s not awkward to use, although I…"

Sandy Lomax replied Apr 23, 2019 to Some top tips for Targeted Individuals

24 May 2, 2019
Reply by ghstdtnee

"I use Mylar a lot, it`s good because it`s a metallized fabric which you can wrap rou…"

Sandy Lomax replied Apr 21, 2019 to Some top tips for Targeted Individuals

24 May 2, 2019
Reply by ghstdtnee

"Hi Stephen, sorry they did this, especially on a front tooth. I had this years ago,…"

Sandy Lomax replied Mar 21, 2019 to They have broken one of my front teeth SMH

14 Mar 23, 2019
Reply by عباس العزاوي

"In reply to your question about a perp being jealous, maybe he is psychopathic? This…"

Sandy Lomax replied Feb 20, 2018 to MIND CONTROL TORTURE

820 May 13
Reply by God's Grace

RSS

Latest Activity

Victoria replied to Soleilmavis's discussion Petition to United Nations and Governments Worldwide to Stop Electromagnetic Mind Control Abuse and Torture
1 hour ago
Victoria liked Soleilmavis's discussion Petition to United Nations and Governments Worldwide to Stop Electromagnetic Mind Control Abuse and Torture
1 hour ago
CLS posted a status
"Wake up why are all these TIs coming out. Pay attention to repeated messages."
2 hours ago
CLS posted a status
"TIs Pay Attention!!!!! We at war within. Steve Bannon white nationalist are responsible for covid."
2 hours ago
CLS posted a status
"TIs. Do you keep hearing repeated statements? Its a code. Write it down. 2011 they were telling me buy a truck non stop BAT!"
3 hours ago
Kay P is now a member of Peacepink
3 hours ago
JasonMxxxx posted a photo

Genocide plans for Ireland

Genocide Forecasts by Intelligence OrganisationThe following are the population forecasts by Deagel.com, which is an intelligence provider for NSA, NATO, UN, OECD, World Bank, Stratfor and others. Its reports have been quoted in briefings to the US…
8 hours ago
Ramon Gonzalez Morciglio posted a status
"https://1drv.ms/u/s!AmEP0lyhwZ20iDenMhLSOtEIHsxX?e=AGzoUZ MP3 audio log of Targeting by perpetrators"
15 hours ago

Badge

Loading…

© 2020   Created by Soleilmavis.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service