Peacepink

Worldwide Campaign to stop the Abuse and Torture of Mind Control/DEWs

Angeline Klas's Discussions (29)

Discussions Replied To (28) Replies Latest Activity

"I use to think there was something in my ear, I checked my son's ear too. There was…"

Angeline Klas replied May 4 to MIND CONTROL TORTURE

802 Aug 2
Reply by ghstdtnee

"Oh well Carl you're strong. I admire that. I'm going to try and do the same.  My min…"

Angeline Klas replied Apr 23 to Some top tips for Targeted Individuals

24 May 2
Reply by ghstdtnee

"I have seen doctor Phil offer people a brain scan in the past. What happened? People…"

Angeline Klas replied Apr 5 to Stalked on Sign In to PP

16 Apr 28
Reply by Carl

"They can't capture your soul. God will release you. It's a mind game. It's mind fuck…"

Angeline Klas replied Apr 4 to Stalked on Sign In to PP

16 Apr 28
Reply by Carl

"As soon as we have hope they try to kill it. Don't believe their glory of gospel."

Angeline Klas replied Mar 29 to Must Read

13 on Saturday
Reply by ghstdtnee

"The Perps have put so much negativity in us. "

Angeline Klas replied Mar 29 to Must Read

13 on Saturday
Reply by ghstdtnee

"I want to sue too. I want out of this project called Gangstalking. What should I do.…"

Angeline Klas replied Jan 15 to Stein & Stein Inc / Lawyers / Janine Houard / CIA's MK ULTRA / CKUT

5 Jan 15
Reply by Angeline Klas

"This what they do to me also. They recruit look -a- likes of the men I love. The man…"

Angeline Klas replied Nov 13, 2018 to So this is the sick stuff they've been saying to me:

9 Dec 11, 2018
Reply by cait

"You're so right. These animals have no remorse. They beat us senseless in our brain.…"

Angeline Klas replied Sep 20, 2018 to Mind Control, weoponized mycoplasma, Microwave warfare, goes hand and hand.

4 Sep 20, 2018
Reply by brian bovo

"I support you petition. The gangstalkers are out of their mind. The' re getting wors…"

Angeline Klas replied Aug 7, 2018 to Petition to United Nations and Governments Worldwide to Stop Electromagnetic Mind Control Abuse and Torture

34 Aug 16, 2018
Reply by vicki shelton

RSS

Latest Activity

CLS posted a status
"Now imagine being profoundly retarded and disabled. Now imagine spending your life EEG Mapped B2B to another person. Its true. UltraCriminal"
21 seconds ago
CLS posted a status
"If you tell the cops dont complain about people just say you are a victim of dews. Have some technical details. Otherwise you look mental!"
2 minutes ago
CLS posted a status
"TIs dont make stories to cops that your neighbors are your preps or random unknown people you see. Its not. Its remote and identity hidden p"
5 minutes ago
CLS posted a status
"Its really criminals behind our problems. Magnus said it correctly stating "Ultra Criminal" . Lawless garbage."
7 minutes ago
Robin Yan posted blog posts
2 hours ago
Robin Yan commented on Robin Yan's event International Bar Association
"Photo 2 for evidence"
2 hours ago
Robin Yan commented on Robin Yan's event International Bar Association
"Photo 1 for evidence"
2 hours ago
Gretta Fahey posted blog posts
3 hours ago

Badge