Peacepink

Worldwide Campaign to stop the Abuse and Torture of Mind Control/DEWs

Angeline Klas's Discussions (29)

Discussions Replied To (26) Replies Latest Activity

"Yes I understand. The perps are jalouse of everything I have and do. They slaunder m…"

Angeline Klas replied Feb 20, 2018 to MIND CONTROL TORTURE

820 May 13
Reply by God's Grace

"SO CLS  what can we do about the hacking? Changing your pass word won't help. They'v…"

Angeline Klas replied Jan 11, 2018 to They at once hack my post on facebook. Please forward it.

4 Jan 11, 2018
Reply by CLS

"You are right CLS, They mind control me to get angry at family members. They start…"

Angeline Klas replied Dec 31, 2017 to There trying to turn me into a terrorist

10 Jan 16, 2018
Reply by William L

"Hi Haley, I am sorry to hear about your problems. Please try and find a place of you…"

Angeline Klas replied Dec 27, 2017 to Targeted and tortured for 5 years.......giving up hope

44 Jan 21, 2018
Reply by Haley

"Hi Elizabeth, I like what you have written. I also shout at the wall every now and…"

Angeline Klas replied Nov 24, 2017 to hate stalking

20 Nov 24, 2017
Reply by Elizabeth Carlile

"You are right CLS, There are people pretending to be Ti's. Some Ti's even behave lik…"

Angeline Klas replied Nov 9, 2017 to Let all sue the US Goverment for this

13 May 15, 2019
Reply by Gillian Kay Taylor

"Hi Sue I live in the Netherlands it's in Europe. We all need the support badly no ma…"

Angeline Klas replied Oct 13, 2017 to 76 hours to live from now

11 Oct 16, 2017
Reply by brian bovo

"Sue you what the problem is TI's don't support eachother in real live. We only meet…"

Angeline Klas replied Oct 10, 2017 to 76 hours to live from now

11 Oct 16, 2017
Reply by brian bovo

"Hi Alels, I THINK IT'S CALLED AUDIO SPOTLIGHT. YOUTUBE HAS FILMS ABOUT IT. No not ev…"

Angeline Klas replied Oct 4, 2017 to I NEED HELP URGENTLY

16 Oct 4, 2017
Reply by Alels

"Hi Alels, Do you know how to detect where the signals are coming from? Can you mesua…"

Angeline Klas replied Sep 26, 2017 to Can someone sell RFID ZAPPER in London UK or by post?

18 Nov 2, 2017
Reply by brian bovo

RSS

Latest Activity

Port Alberni is targeted liked Soleilmavis's blog post Soleilmavis' Letter to President Donald Trump
2 hours ago
Profile IconSamuel Robert Ludwick, John Doe and Patrick Charette joined Peacepink
4 hours ago
JasonMxxxx posted blog posts
9 hours ago
Stephen O' Neill commented on CLS's status
"Well I am white 100%, Irish living in Ireland and I am being targeted , stalked ,controlled  and attacked with directed energy weapons. I have no idea what this TI program is about but it has nothing to do with race."
10 hours ago
CLS posted a status
"Officials should be extremely careful on white people deaths. To evil doers not all white people are white. Example Jews, Romani, etc"
10 hours ago
CLS posted a status
"Covid is a biological weapon. Most people dying are minorities. Extreme far right backed by Russia and some of America are to blame."
10 hours ago
Robin Yan replied to Robin Yan's discussion Brutal and evil:
"Are they using hearing jammers to interfere with  and to damage my  hearing when I  am home and in my work place ? Please see these 2 links below : Jammer https://ibb.co/whbzWwj Google Canada https://ibb.co/VQ8rY87"
12 hours ago
JasonMxxxx posted a status
15 hours ago

Badge

Loading…

© 2020   Created by Soleilmavis.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service