Peacepink

Worldwide Campaign to stop the Abuse and Torture of Mind Control/DEWs

tatamimi's Discussions (39)

Discussions Replied To (17) Replies Latest Activity

"http://www.tiller.org/"

tatamimi replied Sep 27, 2010 to Very useful: Dr Richard Boylan on Shielding

2 Sep 27, 2010
Reply by tatamimi

"Dear Hope, Thanks a lot for your cheering message...I am sorry for the torture you…"

tatamimi replied Sep 27, 2010 to Under constant pressure

12 Dec 16, 2013
Reply by TI in Florida

"The human are beings of lights, we are mainly made of water and functioning with ene…"

tatamimi replied Sep 26, 2010 to Very useful: Dr Richard Boylan on Shielding

2 Sep 27, 2010
Reply by tatamimi

"Hi Soleilmavis; Thanks a lot for these excerpt from the bible. Even if I do believe…"

tatamimi replied Sep 16, 2010 to That God protect all the TI

3 Sep 16, 2010
Reply by tatamimi

"It seems that I was invited to come here just to be violated at all plans...I won't…"

tatamimi replied Sep 8, 2010 to The continuity

1 Sep 8, 2010
Reply by tatamimi

"http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/sociopolitica/esp_sociopol_mindcon31c.htm"

tatamimi replied Aug 28, 2010 to New surveillance era

1 Aug 28, 2010
Reply by tatamimi

"Hi Heather Bee, Thanks a lot for your cheering words and valuable advice...That's w…"

tatamimi replied Aug 20, 2010 to Under constant pressure

12 Dec 16, 2013
Reply by TI in Florida

"Hi Alexandra, Thank you very much for your advice...Sometimes I was upset and scared…"

tatamimi replied Aug 11, 2010 to Under constant pressure

12 Dec 16, 2013
Reply by TI in Florida

"Hi Soleil, Thank you for shining like a sun in the life of hundreds of targets. Uni…"

tatamimi replied Aug 1, 2010 to Under constant pressure

12 Dec 16, 2013
Reply by TI in Florida

"Dear Scott, Thank you Scott for your message...the killing question WHY makes me so…"

tatamimi replied Aug 1, 2010 to Under constant pressure

12 Dec 16, 2013
Reply by TI in Florida

RSS

Latest Activity

CLS posted a status
"Look at Indian temples Egyptian temples you will see green blue people. It wasnt paint. Chemistry! Mind control chemistry. No lies."
1 hour ago
CLS posted a status
"Change chemistry through mind control. Ancient East Indians changed their skin color with this. Aliens. Garbage manufactured. Green Aliens n"
1 hour ago
CLS posted a status
"Give someone cancer, many diseases through mind control changing the brain and chemistry. Garbage"
1 hour ago
CLS posted a status
"Remote control heart attacks. Cause diseases through your brain frequencies. Garbage. No words. A idiot pressing buttons with no brain"
1 hour ago
CLS posted a status
"Give access to a computer system to brain damaged people. Nice USA. Seriously. Idiot gets mad about how pathetic is own life is and assaults"
1 hour ago
Jason Marcus cunningham commented on Jason Marcus cunningham's blog post jason m. cunningham
"In Texas Austin I welcome peacepink, I hope they will not share common goals with rico stasi. we really need a strong legal support team or many groups of these in texas, if the blue-states will not do anything legally about this encroachment then…"
15 hours ago

Badge

Loading…

© 2019   Created by Soleilmavis.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service