Peacepink

Worldwide Campaign to stop the Abuse and Torture of Mind Control/DEWs

Carl v.'s Discussions (14)

Discussions Replied To (10) Replies Latest Activity

"Thank-you for the replies."

Carl v. replied Apr 8, 2017 to What works for you?

4 Apr 8, 2017
Reply by Carl v.

"This was interesting. I can see this happening."

Carl v. replied Sep 30, 2016 to Darpa Developing Mind Control and Mark of the Beast Technologies?

2 Sep 30, 2016
Reply by Carl v.

"Can you imagine how Hillary's world view has changed."

Carl v. replied Sep 18, 2016 to Report: Hillary Clinton Taken from 9/11 Ceremony for Medical Reasons

10 Sep 18, 2016
Reply by Carl v.

"I should have said:"the presidential campaign"."

Carl v. replied Sep 12, 2016 to Report: Hillary Clinton Taken from 9/11 Ceremony for Medical Reasons

10 Sep 18, 2016
Reply by Carl v.

"Eh...I had a couple of beers. Ill edit."

Carl v. replied Sep 12, 2016 to Report: Hillary Clinton Taken from 9/11 Ceremony for Medical Reasons

10 Sep 18, 2016
Reply by Carl v.

"YoThe cream never makes it to the top in American government. The only successors in…"

10 Sep 18, 2016
Reply by Carl v.

"Thanks for the replies."

Carl v. replied Aug 25, 2016 to If you had to choose one website link about direct voice to mind torture...

8 Aug 25, 2016
Reply by Carl v.

"Thank-you"

Carl v. replied Aug 24, 2016 to If you had to choose one website link about direct voice to mind torture...

8 Aug 25, 2016
Reply by Carl v.

"I think the persons who carry out the torture are really low level, compartmentalize…"

Carl v. replied Aug 19, 2016 to This is only the beginning, the public better wake before we all get turned into robots!

7 Aug 19, 2016
Reply by God's Grace

"I hope you go and have a blast. :)"

Carl v. replied Aug 3, 2016 to screwed

18 Aug 10, 2016
Reply by NavyNut

RSS

Latest Activity

Dr Salvi posted blog posts
25 minutes ago
Tyler posted a blog post

Renewable Energy Online Course

Get a dream job and help save the planet with our online education programs. Renewable Energy Online provides a comprehensive, engaging and authentic training resource on all areas of renewable energy technologies. Our e-learning portal is available over the Internet from anywhere. It helps you learn online not only renewable energy technologies and GHG’s impact on…See More
3 hours ago
Tyler is now a member of Peacepink
3 hours ago
outi tuomi commented on H's group Finland
"tekisi mieli kysyä näiltä mobbaajilta, matkijoilta, häiriköiltä. kuinka te viitsitte. Mutta en kysy, kun itsellänikin on teetetty kaikenlaista, mitä en vapaaehtoisesti tekisi."
8 hours ago
" niin ja kerrottiin, että minusta kerätään havaintoja!!!!!"
12 hours ago
" IHANAA, IHANAA, IHANAA ihan saman, käytin tuota sanaa edellisessä elämässä, ette pysty sillä mitään tuhoamaan"
14 hours ago
"Tietääkö kukaan lintujenrääkkäyssalaseurasta. Hellarit on lahkona sellainen. Tappavat kaikki linnut joista olen ottanut kuvia, tai ainakin lajin edustajan. Jouduin tänä aamuna uimarannalla joutsenkuulusteluun.…"
14 hours ago
"Yksi selitys tuli mieleen, pojat eivät uskaltaneet puhua selvästi. Asiat oli kai piilotettu johonkin sivulauseisiin."
14 hours ago

Badge

Loading…

© 2021   Created by Soleilmavis.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service