Peacepink

Worldwide Campaign to stop the Abuse and Torture of Mind Control/DEWs

KQ's Discussions (38)

Discussions Replied To (26) Replies Latest Activity

"LEBRAT just re-read what you wrote... that was just by luck that situation. DO NOT E…"

KQ replied May 8, 2014 to Cyber-stalking and mind reading are just a cover for a Social behavioral Experiment.

117 Jul 13, 2014
Reply by LaBrat

"Brendon they are outsourcing just like they did before but it is the CIA funding thi…"

KQ replied May 8, 2014 to Cyber-stalking and mind reading are just a cover for a Social behavioral Experiment.

117 Jul 13, 2014
Reply by LaBrat

"I mentioned Chemicals because someone had mentioned it in their story and I know it…"

KQ replied May 7, 2014 to Cyber-stalking and mind reading are just a cover for a Social behavioral Experiment.

117 Jul 13, 2014
Reply by LaBrat

"Brendon I reiterate experimentation is not the role of the NSA it is the role of the…"

KQ replied May 7, 2014 to Cyber-stalking and mind reading are just a cover for a Social behavioral Experiment.

117 Jul 13, 2014
Reply by LaBrat

"Sue I agree mostly with David and Brendon I have been told they are aborting my unbo…"

KQ replied May 6, 2014 to Cyber-stalking and mind reading are just a cover for a Social behavioral Experiment.

117 Jul 13, 2014
Reply by LaBrat

"As well The NSA who has access to every phone call, text, email, and letter you send…"

KQ replied Apr 30, 2014 to Cyber-stalking and mind reading are just a cover for a Social behavioral Experiment.

117 Jul 13, 2014
Reply by LaBrat

"David my point is a lot of people think their neighbors or co-workers are doing this…"

KQ replied Apr 30, 2014 to Cyber-stalking and mind reading are just a cover for a Social behavioral Experiment.

117 Jul 13, 2014
Reply by LaBrat

"The things done in public are to push the fear that they can get to you anywhere and…"

KQ replied Apr 27, 2014 to Cyber-stalking and mind reading are just a cover for a Social behavioral Experiment.

117 Jul 13, 2014
Reply by LaBrat

"Carrin, they are doing that to give an impression of authority, as well to make you…"

KQ replied Apr 26, 2014 to Cyber-stalking and mind reading are just a cover for a Social behavioral Experiment.

117 Jul 13, 2014
Reply by LaBrat

" "

KQ replied Apr 26, 2014 to Cyber-stalking and mind reading are just a cover for a Social behavioral Experiment.

117 Jul 13, 2014
Reply by LaBrat

RSS

Latest Activity

Otikal Holdings left a comment for bob chin
"My beloved,please write to my email address ( col.rachel19washburn@gmail.com ), so that I can tell you all in details, I' am notalways here"
48 minutes ago
Otikal Holdings left a comment for Bob Sosa
"My beloved,please write to my email address ( col.rachel19washburn@gmail.com ), so that I can tell you all in details, I' am notalways here"
48 minutes ago
Otikal Holdings left a comment for Kwamivi Bobo
48 minutes ago
Otikal Holdings left a comment for Ricky Bobe
49 minutes ago
Otikal Holdings left a comment for Bo bink
51 minutes ago
Otikal Holdings left a comment for Bob
53 minutes ago
Otikal Holdings left a comment for bob
53 minutes ago
Otikal Holdings left a comment for bobysingh
53 minutes ago

Badge

Loading…

© 2021   Created by Soleilmavis.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service