Peacepink

Worldwide Campaign to stop the Abuse and Torture of Mind Control/DEWs

LIM SC's Discussions (102)

Discussions Replied To (91) Replies Latest Activity

"U.S. is giving South American leaders cancer, claims Chavez as Argentine president d…"

LIM SC replied Jan 7, 2014 to “Well what if I told you that the NSA had a specialized technology for beaming energy into you and to the computer systems around you?”

9 Jan 8, 2014
Reply by Joanne Smith

"Below is the link to an article writen by a TI who immigrated from Taiwan, his name…"

LIM SC replied Jan 7, 2014 to “Well what if I told you that the NSA had a specialized technology for beaming energy into you and to the computer systems around you?”

9 Jan 8, 2014
Reply by Joanne Smith

"Wow, amazing article.  Thanks Cedric."

9 Jan 8, 2014
Reply by Joanne Smith

"Stephanie, Greetings. What about the person in charge in BBC your are meeting ? A…"

LIM SC replied Dec 5, 2011 to LONDON MEETING.. DETAILS..ADRESS AND HOUR !!!

1 Dec 5, 2011
Reply by LIM SC

"Psionics Radionics Library   (technical stuffs) http://www.gocs1.com/gocs1/Psionics/"

LIM SC replied Oct 20, 2011 to Scalar Weapons

17 May 10, 2012
Reply by Soleilmavis

"Robin, I would say at this juncture, everyone of TIs could be subject to all kinds o…"

LIM SC replied Jun 30, 2011 to Is this relevant to us?

1 Jun 30, 2011
Reply by LIM SC

"If there were any class action lawsuits in future, please deal directly with the law…"

LIM SC replied May 22, 2011 to "Stein and Stein, the law firm , and a class action lawsuit."

74 May 9, 2013
Reply by ken

"This is the link to the TI settlement colony site in India dubbed "People Trust" htt…"

LIM SC replied Feb 22, 2011 to good or bad idea?

18 May 5, 2013
Reply by Fouad Zennari

"Suzy, I think it is a good idea.  I know there are such efforts in setting up a sett…"

LIM SC replied Feb 20, 2011 to good or bad idea?

18 May 5, 2013
Reply by Fouad Zennari

"Annie, I am sorry but I have to continue posting anything that I think is relevant. …"

LIM SC replied Feb 18, 2011 to does anyone know if Monika Stoces is ok?

20 Apr 15, 2011
Reply by Soleilmavis

RSS

Latest Activity

Lez commented on Sonar♦0's group Victimes Francophone De "Mind Control".
"Bonjour, Pour ceux qui sont sensibles à la sécurité et confidentialité de leurs connexions.... un récent article de presse signale  un produit actuellement  accessible en test  de Mozilla-Firefox et…"
1 hour ago
Maria Harmath shared Gretta Fahey's blog post on Facebook
5 hours ago
Maria Harmath shared Gretta Fahey's blog post on Facebook
5 hours ago
CLS posted a status
"Weapon that disable electronics from a distance? Does your nukes work with such a weapon? Hiw about sat.based weapon?"
6 hours ago
Hans Zoff replied to Yan Meng's discussion Is it mind control technology or mental illness: my story
"What dangerously misleading disinformation: for a real TI to receive a mental illness (mis)diagnosis means losing all civil rights (including freedom of movement) for life, one can be detained at any time with no justification offered. It also means…"
8 hours ago
Hans Zoff replied to Yan Meng's discussion Is it mind control technology or mental illness: my story
8 hours ago
Hans Zoff commented on deca's video
Thumbnail

Combating Mate Crime

"Being perped IS a “negative consequence of your situation” as a targeted individual. Is this some kind of back-handed attempt to gas-light real TI’s that we are imagining it all due to “circumstances”? "
8 hours ago
Yan Meng replied to Yan Meng's discussion Is it mind control technology or mental illness: my story
"I was 29 when the brain disturber talked to me for the first time. "
9 hours ago

Badge

Loading…

© 2019   Created by Soleilmavis.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service