Peacepink

Worldwide Campaign to stop the Abuse and Torture of Mind Control/DEWs

Peter Fabik's Discussions (11)

Discussions Replied To (8) Replies Latest Activity

"This is information about electronic mind reading not about mind reading. Mind readi…"

Peter Fabik replied Jan 21, 2011 to Information about Mind Reading

166 Jun 10, 2013
Reply by Soleilmavis

"And today spy work is a bit different. In the last century you had to torture a spy…"

Peter Fabik replied Jan 21, 2011 to 12 steps recovery program for TIs

7 Jan 23, 2011
Reply by Nicholas Torres

"I have the same experience. But I used to talk, and I select the parts which can be…"

Peter Fabik replied Jan 21, 2011 to 12 steps recovery program for TIs

7 Jan 23, 2011
Reply by Nicholas Torres

"I think this is the best program to cope with this mentally. Can you talk about elec…"

Peter Fabik replied Jan 19, 2011 to 12 steps recovery program for TIs

7 Jan 23, 2011
Reply by Nicholas Torres

"ACA or ACoA is for people who grow up in families where alcoholism or other addictio…"

Peter Fabik replied Jan 18, 2011 to 12 steps recovery program for TIs

7 Jan 23, 2011
Reply by Nicholas Torres

"How to differentiate? To make differences we need o collect and share the personal i…"

Peter Fabik replied Dec 13, 2010 to How to differentiate the mind control thoughts from normal thoughts

11 Feb 5, 2012
Reply by Soleilmavis

"Yeah. Sexuality is a trap to turn you out of yourself and get compromised, if they c…"

Peter Fabik replied Dec 4, 2010 to How to differentiate the mind control thoughts from normal thoughts

11 Feb 5, 2012
Reply by Soleilmavis

"Some more infos: Some people - some of us - Can naturally sense foreign thoughts and…"

Peter Fabik replied Dec 3, 2010 to How to differentiate the mind control thoughts from normal thoughts

11 Feb 5, 2012
Reply by Soleilmavis

RSS

Latest Activity

JasonMxxxx posted a video

Are Christians Really Being Persecuted?

David Guzik addresses the issue of persecution of the Christian Church in our western world, in anticipation of what is to come but also in light of the pres...
1 hour ago
Robin Yan posted a blog post

After watching this video for UN Committee Against Torture...

After watching this video for UN Committee Against Torture , you must send, forward  this whole message for me.http://www.filedropper.com/srcribd123( Continued)http://www.filedropper.com/22531Or,https://gofile.io/d/D2EW3ORobin YanCanadian victim of tortureSee More
5 hours ago
deca posted videos
6 hours ago
Faride commented on deca's video
Thumbnail

Stress management

"Thanks for sharing your solution to this problem. I myself prefer using cbd thyroid now. This herbal medicine has good medicinal properties and at the same time, it is safer than conventional antidepressants. I order CDB on the website with home…"
10 hours ago
Victoria replied to Soleilmavis's discussion Petition to United Nations and Governments Worldwide to Stop Electromagnetic Mind Control Abuse and Torture
12 hours ago
Victoria liked Soleilmavis's discussion Petition to United Nations and Governments Worldwide to Stop Electromagnetic Mind Control Abuse and Torture
12 hours ago
CLS posted a status
"Wake up why are all these TIs coming out. Pay attention to repeated messages."
12 hours ago
CLS posted a status
"TIs Pay Attention!!!!! We at war within. Steve Bannon white nationalist are responsible for covid."
13 hours ago

Badge

Loading…

© 2020   Created by Soleilmavis.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service