Peacepink

Worldwide Campaign to stop the Abuse and Torture of Mind Control/DEWs

Soleilmavis's Discussions (2,533)

Discussions Replied To (2155) Replies Latest Activity

"Amy Anderson recently received this letter of support from one of her City Council r…"

Soleilmavis replied Nov 16, 2019 to Responses and replies from government and public

67 Nov 16, 2019
Reply by Soleilmavis

"Nutgrass is not the same as Gomphrena"

Soleilmavis replied Aug 21, 2019 to Maintain your health with China medicinal Herbs

11 Aug 21, 2019
Reply by Soleilmavis

"OPEN LETTER TO THE CZECH PRESIDENT, GOVERNMENT AND DEPUTIES OF THE CZECH PARLIAMENT…"

Soleilmavis replied May 27, 2019 to Mailteam works--victims/supporters work trends

200 Mar 2
Reply by Vladimir Beliaev

"there is an avaaz petition https://secure.avaaz.org/en/community_petitions/Law_prohi…"

Soleilmavis replied Apr 17, 2019 to Please sign this petition! Thanks :)

4 Apr 20, 2019
Reply by Robin Yan

"No victims' cases had been dealing with by any courts."

Soleilmavis replied Dec 10, 2018 to Lawsuits of mind control victims

75 Aug 8, 2019
Reply by ghstdtnee

"Yes, ARIAN DUPON w"

Soleilmavis replied Dec 7, 2018 to Scammers and con-artists

4 Dec 7, 2018
Reply by Soleilmavis

"If you can provide scammers profile link in this website, the managers can suspend t…"

Soleilmavis replied Dec 6, 2018 to Scammers and con-artists

4 Dec 7, 2018
Reply by Soleilmavis

"NAME:   Soleilmavis Liu Citizenship:  Chinese Year Torture/Abuse Began: December 200…"

Soleilmavis replied Jul 28, 2017 to Petition to United Nations and Governments Worldwide to Stop Electromagnetic Mind Control Abuse and Torture

35 Mar 3
Reply by Maree-Lauren

"The Sample Letter [English] NAME:   Citizenship:    Year Torture/Abuse Began:  Emai…"

Soleilmavis replied Jul 28, 2017 to Petition to United Nations and Governments Worldwide to Stop Electromagnetic Mind Control Abuse and Torture

35 Mar 3
Reply by Maree-Lauren

"人脑互联装置通过网络远程控制他人手指 2013-08-29 07:53    腾讯科学 讯(悠悠/编译) 据国外媒体报道,大脑被控制的僵尸军团或许并不遥远!目前,科学家…"

Soleilmavis replied Sep 1, 2013 to 大脑控制武器和定向能武器介绍

56 Dec 17, 2015
Reply by wlpwlp

RSS

Latest Activity

Wayne Morin Jr left a comment for C.Dog
17 minutes ago
Music Teacher posted blog posts
4 hours ago
Gretta Fahey posted blog posts
6 hours ago
Chris kitchens posted a blog post

Seriously it will help

Try to stay away from antioxidants and only drink water and milk plus you have potassium
11 hours ago
Martti Koski commented on H's group Finland
"Koska Helsinkiin ei voi tulla eikä mennä, eikä Helsingissätai muulallakaan voi kokoontua, ja koska Ravintola Teerenpeli on suljettu - seuraava Suomen Joukkovainotut Ry:n tapaaminen ravintola Teerenpelin yläkerran katetulla…"
16 hours ago
John Smith replied to Misato Katsuragi's discussion Health and vape
"Hello! I also had trouble sleeping. Especially in such a turbulent time as it is now. Provacan day terpene cbd pod helps me, I don’t trust other liquids, especially with all sorts of different pungent tastes."
16 hours ago
Martti Koski replied to Jani Petteri's discussion Sähkömagneettinen häirintä in the group Finland
".file:///C:/Users/Martti/OneDrive/Julkiset/mielipidekirj1.pdf"
16 hours ago
Misato Katsuragi posted a discussion

Health and vape

I have problems with my sleep. I read about special liquids in vape. do you hear about it?See More
17 hours ago

Badge

Loading…

© 2020   Created by Soleilmavis.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service