Peacepink

Worldwide Campaign to stop the Abuse and Torture of Mind Control/DEWs

ms. freebird81's Discussions (51)

Discussions Replied To (39) Replies Latest Activity

"I'm going to do eye of Horus. Sue I believe in God but, not religion. I thought that…"

ms. freebird81 replied Aug 18, 2016 to This is only the beginning, the public better wake before we all get turned into robots!

7 Aug 19, 2016
Reply by God's Grace

"Thanks guys I'll make sure to keep myself calm too as much as possible.  Sue that's…"

ms. freebird81 replied Aug 15, 2016 to I figured it out, please give suggestions.

7 Aug 17, 2016
Reply by NavyNut

"Joseph that's actually more in line with how I feel is being done to me.  This start…"

ms. freebird81 replied Aug 14, 2016 to A Great Money-making Opportunity for Torturers

20 Aug 15, 2016
Reply by Defiant

"NavyNut has a good point maybe there's evidence like irritation/inflammation though…"

ms. freebird81 replied Aug 13, 2016 to Any suggestions?

17 Feb 10
Reply by Jessica87

"I'm sorry as someone who has sent their entire life as a victim of this technology I…"

ms. freebird81 replied Aug 13, 2016 to A Great Money-making Opportunity for Torturers

20 Aug 15, 2016
Reply by Defiant

"What Sandy Said is true about SSRIs but duloxetine and fluoxetine (prozac) are the m…"

17 Feb 10
Reply by Jessica87

"If your in the US Rita, do not tell the doctors the truth. A schizophrenia diagnosis…"

17 Feb 10
Reply by Jessica87

"Hi Rita, I recommend duloxetine the brand name is Cymbalta. I been to school to be a…"

17 Feb 10
Reply by Jessica87

"NavyNut I'm sorry but, I have to agree with everyone that you're not a genuine TI. I…"

ms. freebird81 replied Aug 11, 2016 to Lets setup a meeting

21 Aug 26, 2016
Reply by Juan E

" I agree with elements of everyone's posts.  I think we need to form groups to meet…"

ms. freebird81 replied Aug 6, 2016 to Just wondering - lots of talk no valid action...

14 Mar 2, 2020
Reply by K. Bharath Kumar

RSS

Latest Activity

Jeremy C A Paul posted a discussion

The only way forward is for there to be as much public forum/ awareness

Yes, I couldn't agree with you more.. citizens shouldn't have to be made to protect themselves, this should be the job for the politicians and Govts.. but they aren't doing their job, are theey?!?The only way forward is for there to be as much public forum so that there is an awareness about these electromagnetic technologies that can invade and violate a person's human rights, remotely via radio wave.. politicians only respond when votes count.!1)  Note the ICATOR class action currently in…See More
1 hour ago
Jeremy C A Paul posted a blog post

The only way forward is for there to be as much public forum/ awareness

The only way forward is for there to be as much public forum so that there is an awareness about these electromagnetic technologies that can invade and violate a person's human rights, remotely via radio wave.. politicians only respond when votes count.!1)  Note the ICATOR class action currently in progress against European Govts2)  the United Nations calls for input for their next annual meeting, as requested by Prof Nils Melzer (International Law, trustee on board of the United…See More
1 hour ago
Profile IconLauren C and bernard blundell joined Peacepink
4 hours ago
Stephen O' Neill left a comment for Tom
"Hi Tom , what's the craic man? I see you joined the Irish group (I did too). So what are they doing to you there in Scotland? (Mi5).  I went to London to try and get away from targeting in Ireland thinking that I would be free, but it…"
7 hours ago
Gretta Fahey posted blog posts
9 hours ago
Cat left a comment for Jeremy C A Paul
"Hi Jeremy, I agree no one anywhere should be subject to torture.  I do not want to be negative but we (humans) have no power to stop it.  We are witnessing world domination and extinction.  Alex Jones of Infowars has been around for…"
10 hours ago
targeted imae replied to Angel Law's discussion Anyone Experiencing Intimidation by Brutal Means of EM Harassment and Cointelpro Harassment
"anybody tried an underground bunker for some freedom?"
11 hours ago
Profile IconJeremy C A Paul gave a gift to Cat
11 hours ago

Badge

Loading…

© 2021   Created by Soleilmavis.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service