Peacepink

Worldwide Campaign to stop the Abuse and Torture of Mind Control/DEWs

CLS's Discussions (320)

Discussions Replied To (296) Replies Latest Activity

"Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays, Happy Hannuka. 1) Fill a cup of water to the top. T…"

CLS replied Dec 25, 2019 to MIND CONTROL TORTURE

812 Dec 25, 2019
Reply by CLS

"Hello, I updated my site again. Please read.  I recommend reading from "IMPORTANT: I…"

CLS replied Dec 23, 2019 to MIND CONTROL TORTURE

812 Dec 25, 2019
Reply by CLS

"TIs do not become a victim like me. When I was 38 years old the preps opened up the…"

CLS replied Dec 4, 2019 to MIND CONTROL TORTURE

812 Dec 25, 2019
Reply by CLS

"TIs do not become a victim like me. When I was 38 years old the preps opened up the…"

CLS replied Nov 25, 2019 to MIND CONTROL TORTURE

812 Dec 25, 2019
Reply by CLS

"https://www.ohchr.org/EN/Issues/Torture/SRTorture/Pages/Call.aspx?fbclid=IwAR2LCEhw9…"

CLS replied Nov 17, 2019 to UN investigations

3 Nov 17, 2019
Reply by CLS

"I also did. Spread the word. Get all TIs to email. This is exteremly important!!!"

CLS replied Nov 17, 2019 to UN investigations

3 Nov 17, 2019
Reply by CLS

"I updated my site again. Please have a look. https://mindcontroltorture.wordpress.c…"

CLS replied Oct 27, 2019 to MIND CONTROL TORTURE

812 Dec 25, 2019
Reply by CLS

"Me too. Im a victim since I was 4 years old. Worst than most others because eeg mapp…"

CLS replied Oct 20, 2019 to Request to sign in petition Ban Remote neural monitoring

11 Nov 1, 2019
Reply by Stephen O' Neill

"Good Job!!!"

CLS replied Oct 20, 2019 to Request to sign in petition Ban Remote neural monitoring

11 Nov 1, 2019
Reply by Stephen O' Neill

"Hello, I updated my site again. Please have a look. https://mindcontroltorture.wor…"

CLS replied Oct 15, 2019 to MIND CONTROL TORTURE

812 Dec 25, 2019
Reply by CLS

RSS

Latest Activity

cili K posted blog posts
14 minutes ago
Stephen O' Neill liked Gretta Fahey's blog post HOW YOUR HUMAN ENERGY FIELD CAN BE INVADED AND SOME WAYS OF PROTECTING YOURSELF.
3 hours ago
Stephen O' Neill replied to James C Eubanks's discussion To Ms Soleilmavis Please Can You Do A 2020 Survey?
"Yes I am interested too."
3 hours ago
Stephen O' Neill liked James C Eubanks's discussion To Ms Soleilmavis Please Can You Do A 2020 Survey?
3 hours ago
cili K replied to James C Eubanks's discussion To Ms Soleilmavis Please Can You Do A 2020 Survey?
"I am also interested in an updated survey."
3 hours ago
Richard Leonard left a comment for Richard Leonard
"I'm looking for a lawyer that knows about sonic weapons and abuse please let me know if you are aware or know someone at Leonard.rich1961@icloud .com thank you"
3 hours ago
outi tuomi commented on H's group Finland
"Kehotin  lopettamaan tuskaisen valituksen e-häirinnän vaikutuksista. Stalkkerit saavat nautintoa lukemastaan. Lukevat kaiken, mitä kirjoitamme."
3 hours ago
Richard Leonard posted a discussion

Texas leaders Abbott , ken Paxton senator john cornyn

These leaders still think it's ok to use sonic weapons on Texans or any where for that matter , this weapon has been outlawed by the Supreme Court of the United States , but still they are above the law and the police in Irving Texas still kill individuals animals to get too people they deem to be be not fit for Texas . This includes the law enforcement agencies at Dallas fort worth international airport , they too employ the sonic weapons that are outlawed by the Supreme Court .See More
4 hours ago

Badge

Loading…

© 2020   Created by Soleilmavis.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service