Peacepink

Worldwide Campaign to stop the Abuse and Torture of Mind Control/DEWs

Joseph suazo's Discussions (12)

Discussions Replied To (9) Replies Latest Activity

"I have a crazy idea call it fiction if you want. The t.i. is video taped watch 24/7…"

Joseph suazo replied Aug 14, 2016 to A Great Money-making Opportunity for Torturers

20 Aug 15, 2016
Reply by Defiant

"Lord, God the Father teach me to be humble. I'm humbly asking for more Faith to purs…"

Joseph suazo replied Aug 10, 2016 to screwed

18 Aug 10, 2016
Reply by NavyNut

"Cat i tell you one thing, in my religion as a roman catholic, they say something lik…"

Joseph suazo replied Aug 10, 2016 to screwed

18 Aug 10, 2016
Reply by NavyNut

"I too love history, he's one of the best general too. Blitzkrieg is one of his forte…"

Joseph suazo replied Aug 10, 2016 to Seeing right through people

16 Aug 12, 2016
Reply by NavyNut

"I agree to most of this exept one. The only person who got smarter is me, desperate…"

Joseph suazo replied Jul 26, 2016 to What they can do with brain control that you are unaware of.

12 Aug 14, 2016
Reply by Ricardo

"Its a waste of time in my opinion but worth tbe try i guess, in that way they will p…"

Joseph suazo replied Jul 16, 2016 to Why all my emails sent 2 months ago remain all unanswered ?

26 Jul 19, 2016
Reply by Ricardo

"I cant spent another dime on countermeasures, i only thing i can do is to adapt myse…"

Joseph suazo replied Jul 16, 2016 to Sharing tactic on how u stay sane

2 Jul 16, 2016
Reply by Joseph suazo

"I was not aware of the name of the voice inside my head at first. Yes concentrating…"

Joseph suazo replied Jul 16, 2016 to if this is real

8 Jul 16, 2016
Reply by Joseph suazo

"Or a freemason father and tbe son is not freemason. My mkultra started when i mentio…"

Joseph suazo replied Jul 15, 2016 to has anyone realised the perps were with you long before they made you aware??

300 Apr 2
Reply by Jilly Rice

RSS

Latest Activity

jay brown liked Jeremy C A Paul's blog post United Nations:- Calls for input to a Report: “Accountability for Torture and other Cruel, Inhuman or Degrading Treatment or Punishment.
37 seconds ago
Jeremy C A Paul left a comment for Lauren C
"I'm not sure what's targeting you but I do know that Lilly wave/ pulses were first knowingly used by US military during Gulf War (1990/ 1991) piping voice into mind of Iraqi soldiers ordering them to surrender (established by Dr Robert…"
8 hours ago
Cat commented on Cat's blog post Direct energy weapons discussed by Matt Bracken while on infowars
"Hi Stephen, I can not find the segment on infowars either nor on Matt Bracken's website.  I thought for sure that infowars would have it posted on their site somewhere.  All the body and mind effects of direct energy weapons he listed…"
8 hours ago
Profile IconAmy Rayboun, Jennifer Palacios and Steven joined Peacepink
10 hours ago
"not too sure about "satellite beam" but an electromagnetic wave of microwave frequency or higher can reach satellites, eg:  as used by your WiFi for iPhone.. radio cannot escape the ionosphere that keeps the atmosphere in as…"
10 hours ago
"Lilly wave is the shape of the waveform, commonly referred to as a biphasic pulse (refer attachment-  +'ve ... Zero ... -'ve) with the Zero required to give the neurons time to respond to the first impact before being…"
10 hours ago
Lauren C replied to Lauren C's discussion What shielding methods worked for all of you?
"Can I ask, why do you think it is this Lilly wave? I think I am targeted from a satellite beam of some kind. Is this the same thing?"
10 hours ago
Jeremy C A Paul replied to Lauren C's discussion What shielding methods worked for all of you?
"You are most likely dealing with electromagnetic waves of radio/ microwave wavelength (as per Ms Soleilmavis's post.. I've been chatting with her and we've narrowed down the most probable and portentous "emf to "Lilly wave/…"
11 hours ago

Badge

Loading…

© 2021   Created by Soleilmavis.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service