Peacepink

Worldwide Campaign to stop the Abuse and Torture of Mind Control/DEWs

Yan Xu (CIA modified my messages's Discussions (117)

Discussions Replied To (23) Replies Latest Activity

"A single mind control 50 yrs military tycoon family created Cancer, Aids and other f…"

Yan Xu (CIA modified my messages replied Jan 6, 2019 to Evidence of mind control abuses and tortures

81 Apr 27, 2019
Reply by Bethany Wright

"New Evidence added in Photos including HK media are all switched ON/OFF sleepwalkers…"

Yan Xu (CIA modified my messages replied Jan 6, 2019 to Evidence of mind control abuses and tortures

81 Apr 27, 2019
Reply by Bethany Wright

"EileenRockefeller photos and other Rockefeller family photos."

Yan Xu (CIA modified my messages replied Jan 5, 2016 to Satellite Surveillance

85 May 21, 2016
Reply by Narender godara

"Not against Mind Control = Encourage Mind Control Are we “encouraging laziness” if w…"

Yan Xu (CIA modified my messages replied Dec 30, 2015 to Elderly Mind Control Technicals who did surgery Remotely ONLY EVIL FOREVER

1 Dec 30, 2015
Reply by Yan Xu (CIA modified my messages

"I don't know if you are a fake one or the real one. Anyway, please let people you kn…"

Yan Xu (CIA modified my messages replied Jul 23, 2015 to Over 40 years of Family control of mind control FIRM, morons dreaming the Evils could stop their murdering

2 Jul 23, 2015
Reply by Yan Xu (CIA modified my messages

"  American technicals who did surgery remotely are the evil source When judges…"

Yan Xu (CIA modified my messages replied Apr 20, 2015 to Those who murdered humanbeings mentally deserve being killed physically for the benefit of the whole humankind

5 Jun 19, 2016
Reply by CLS

"When a pilot was murdered mentally, a few hundreds of passengers could be killed; Wh…"

Yan Xu (CIA modified my messages replied Apr 2, 2015 to Those who murdered humanbeings mentally deserve being killed physically for the benefit of the whole humankind

5 Jun 19, 2016
Reply by CLS

"<God Father> in front of Mafia Family was deleted by Mind Control Technicals w…"

Yan Xu (CIA modified my messages replied Apr 2, 2015 to Those who murdered humanbeings mentally deserve being killed physically for the benefit of the whole humankind

5 Jun 19, 2016
Reply by CLS

"Update Feb.12, 2015 SIXTEEN Questions Animals live for sensational satisfacti…"

Yan Xu (CIA modified my messages replied Feb 12, 2015 to Introduce Mind Control and Directed Energy Weapons

432 Dec 7, 2020
Reply by Soleilmavis

"American ethnic Indian and ethnic Taiwanese, ethnic African, South American secret t…"

Yan Xu (CIA modified my messages replied Sep 25, 2014 to Introduce Mind Control and Directed Energy Weapons

432 Dec 7, 2020
Reply by Soleilmavis

RSS

Latest Activity

CLS posted a status
"I might be wrong about Gadaffi. It appears some Arabic countries are involved in this ring of evil."
5 hours ago
CLS posted a status
"French Germans Muslims KKK Nazi harvesting humans for organs underground"
6 hours ago
CLS posted a status
"Harvesting humans for organs!!!$$"
6 hours ago
CLS posted a status
"Doing blood transfusions to victims in their homes to experiement . I know everything"
6 hours ago
CLS posted a status
"Growing humans underground to harvest body parts. Jewish and Black people. Mamming children privately. Antichrist!!!!"
6 hours ago
CLS posted a status
"French Premier of Quebec and their federal leader all involved. All brutally racist. All know about me. Brutal corruption. JAIL"
7 hours ago
CLS posted a status
"French have had access to everything since Pope Slyvester 2nd. Africa has been oppressed by them for 100s of years. White Supremacy"
7 hours ago
CLS posted a status
"I know it all. Quebec/France are the head of white supremacy in this world. Covid is them, Russia, KKK, Nazi, plus some Muslims."
7 hours ago

Badge

Loading…

© 2021   Created by Soleilmavis.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service