Peacepink

Worldwide Campaign to stop the Abuse and Torture of Mind Control/DEWs

The Rose - Sharon Poet's Discussions (30)

Discussions Replied To (22) Replies Latest Activity

"I hope someone is making lists of us. "

The Rose - Sharon Poet replied Apr 14, 2013 to More were killed mentally due to no mainstream media report everyday in every media

6 Apr 15, 2013
Reply by ben demps

"Please read this if you'd like to help bring public awareness to these crimes agains…"

The Rose - Sharon Poet replied Apr 6, 2013 to More were killed mentally due to no mainstream media report everyday in every media

6 Apr 15, 2013
Reply by ben demps

"Philip Coppens, an author who exposed a very important part of the TRUE history of r…"

The Rose - Sharon Poet replied Feb 24, 2013 to Introduce Mind Control and Directed Energy Weapons

442 May 12
Reply by Sally Mander

"According to professionals, "meds do NOT cure the symptoms of genuine targeted indiv…"

The Rose - Sharon Poet replied Feb 10, 2013 to Schizophrenia, MPD, DID, Voice Hearers, etc.

23 Feb 12, 2013
Reply by SheriGrutz

"Listen to only your own instincts Warren. Don't let anyone else pass judgment on you…"

The Rose - Sharon Poet replied Feb 10, 2013 to Schizophrenia, MPD, DID, Voice Hearers, etc.

23 Feb 12, 2013
Reply by SheriGrutz

"Its scary how they can intrude against our will with almost any substance that can b…"

The Rose - Sharon Poet replied Feb 6, 2013 to The Latest N Most Sophisticated Type Of "MIND CONTROL TECHNOLOGY N BODY MANIPULATION"

31 Feb 6, 2013
Reply by Ms. K.

"Try lots of raw garlic to rid the body of parasites. Also apple cider vinigar - a co…"

The Rose - Sharon Poet replied Feb 3, 2013 to The Latest N Most Sophisticated Type Of "MIND CONTROL TECHNOLOGY N BODY MANIPULATION"

31 Feb 6, 2013
Reply by Ms. K.

"Perhaps a few days of fasting - a cleansing of your whole system?"

The Rose - Sharon Poet replied Feb 3, 2013 to The Latest N Most Sophisticated Type Of "MIND CONTROL TECHNOLOGY N BODY MANIPULATION"

31 Feb 6, 2013
Reply by Ms. K.

"This is a VERY interesting free book you may be interested in: Men Behind Hitler - A…"

The Rose - Sharon Poet replied Feb 3, 2013 to German lies

13 Feb 17, 2013
Reply by ken

"This is a wonderful idea. I have "Poetography Prints" that aim to touch the heart of…"

The Rose - Sharon Poet replied Feb 3, 2013 to Victims online shops

8 Feb 3, 2013
Reply by The Rose - Sharon Poet

RSS

Latest Activity

Gretta Fahey posted blog posts
14 hours ago
Liberty liked Lauren C's discussion My Social Media Horror Story : Electronic Abuse & Stalking
yesterday
Liberty replied to Lauren C's discussion My Social Media Horror Story : Electronic Abuse & Stalking
"In my case, it is not only Facebook, but also Youtube, Google, instagram, twitter, and other social media that are also involved in internet electronic abuse and harassment, and stalking!  I saw a camera in front of my face in Youtube shooting…"
yesterday
Liberty left a comment for Vaibhav
"Thanks Vaibhav for the information!  Where will I install Matlab software?"
yesterday
Vaibhav left a comment for Liberty
"Only thing can stop mind harrassing speaker is another speaker What you need is images and voices. you can put voice and images in 10 hz frequency with the help of 2.4 ghz frequency modulation. You just have to install Matlab software. And then…"
yesterday
Liberty liked Gretta Fahey's blog post FOR THOSE WHO ARE BEING TORTURED BY MICROWAVE FREQUENCIES.
yesterday
Liberty liked john zhou's discussion All the inhuman torture done by one direction write to victim's mind . Not about read
yesterday
Liberty replied to john zhou's discussion All the inhuman torture done by one direction write to victim's mind . Not about read
"How do you stop your neighbors, the perps, from reading your mind and seeing you in your home and all your activities, and knowing what  you are going and planning to do everyday, and all your future moves?  They abort them before you can…"
yesterday

Badge

Loading…

© 2021   Created by Soleilmavis.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service