Peacepink

Worldwide Campaign to stop the Abuse and Torture of Mind Control/DEWs

AtlantiTeo's Discussions (129)

Discussions Replied To (34) Replies Latest Activity

"good idea. Brava. Do you understund this? If you understand this, I give you 100 poi…"

AtlantiTeo replied Jul 10, 2012 to Translation business for victims

17 Mar 31
Reply by Misato Katsuragi

"Spassiba Дми́трий there are too many misunderstandings and misconceptions. Perhaps i…"

AtlantiTeo replied Jul 5, 2012 to "What is peacepink" in multilanguages.

6 Apr 29, 2013
Reply by Fouad Zennari

"Ceci est ma version Qu'est-ce que peacepink? Peacepink est un social network qui s'…"

AtlantiTeo replied Jul 5, 2012 to "What is peacepink" in multilanguages.

6 Apr 29, 2013
Reply by Fouad Zennari

"""Again, only Jesus can save anyone."""   I know I'm a reincarnation. I had my tests…"

AtlantiTeo replied Apr 2, 2011 to a word of warning to the true targeted individuals here

119 May 8, 2013
Reply by Michael Aebi

"ok, read and translated. Thanks for the details Cynthia. I can not write much becaus…"

AtlantiTeo replied Apr 2, 2011 to a word of warning to the true targeted individuals here

119 May 8, 2013
Reply by Michael Aebi

"no, it is not a waste of time. An Italian had the same idea ; a farm and chickens =…"

AtlantiTeo replied Feb 22, 2011 to good or bad idea?

18 May 5, 2013
Reply by Fouad Zennari

"http://www.nerve.com/archived/blogs/microchip-to-make-sex-fiends-ne...   ►Un microc…"

AtlantiTeo replied Jan 31, 2011 to The perpetrators are using sexual stimulation PRIAPISM ALL NIGHT ERECTIONS and emotional cloning to condition children as young as 5 years old and young adults to becoming sexual toys and playthings.

15 Apr 29, 2013
Reply by Fouad Zennari

"rugiada is no correct. I have a doubt "

AtlantiTeo replied Jan 21, 2011 to Surveys (in many languages)

9 May 5, 2013
Reply by Fouad Zennari

"ITA) PART 1 (ENG-ITA) [In English] ANONYMOUS STATISTICS of Mind Control Victims PER…"

AtlantiTeo replied Jan 21, 2011 to Surveys (in many languages)

9 May 5, 2013
Reply by Fouad Zennari

"      I have not added these components "

AtlantiTeo replied Dec 11, 2010 to Shielding informations

108 Mar 26, 2019
Reply by Sally Mander

RSS

Latest Activity

blessed joined M Davids's group
4 hours ago
blessed joined Soleilmavis's group
Thumbnail

Christians fight against mind control

Come to join the online group for prayer. See More
4 hours ago
blessed commented on Susie peris's group UNITED STATES OF AMERICA
"I have been targeted for 4 years . I thought I was going crazy but, did some research and realized that mind control is possible. I have been followed by organized gang stalkers.  "
4 hours ago
blessed joined Susie peris's group
Thumbnail

UNITED STATES OF AMERICA

The United States of America Will Stand for Freedom and Against Mind Control...See More
4 hours ago
blessed joined maryduttonhughes's group
Thumbnail

UK supporters

I would like all uk citzens to put there names down so we can find each other, to help anf surport each other and may be arrange to meet at some timeSee More
4 hours ago
blessed joined Cedric's group
4 hours ago
blessed joined AtlantiTeo's group
Thumbnail

Afro group victims Mind Kontrol

(McMailTeam Saturday 10july2010)LIST VERY VERY PARTIAL of VICTIMS INDIA, THE MIDDLE-EAST & AFRICAINDIA, THE MIDDLE-EAST & AFRICA1. F. A.2. NADA ABBAS3. ANNE4. DEB CHAKRABORTY5. RAJ D6. AHMAD FANI7. ABDURAHMAN HUSSIEN MOHAMED ISLAAM8. DEEPTHI JOHN9. RAHUL S JOSHI10. SIMRAN SINGH JUNEJA11. VIJAY KARTHIC12. SHAFIQ KHAN13. SHIJU KRISHNA14. SURESH S. KUMAR15. TERUYUKI KURAHASHI16. MAHESHKUMAR17. PATRICIA MILLER18. GAUTAM MONDAL19. OM_NAMASHIVA20. OTILLIA21. PARIKSHIT PATHAK22. TEK NATH…See More
4 hours ago
blessed commented on Robin Yan's blog post This device tells me my neighbors can enter my house any time without opening any doors.
"what is the name of that device "
4 hours ago

Badge

Loading…

© 2020   Created by Soleilmavis.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service